• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa 1x1 lookout phewww

salem.

inactive, hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
it’s me again
let introduce myself

Hi Im LofiCat but you could just call me Lofi! I guess I’ll talk about my rp preferences first, since thats what I see most people do. Im a minor, semi-experienced roleplayer, writing just about enough paragraphs to make for an interesting read, Im kinda- comedic, but I can always be serious if wanted! Any age is fine with me- but- don’t be weird please Im kinda a minor lmao. And yeah, that’s it.

that out of the way
allow me to tell you what do I wanna do with this rp
it’s just like
what ships I wanna do
the ones with * are the ones I wanna do more and the ones with * are a beg.
Ill put the ones I most wanna do on top
woo

1- Soudam* (can be either Gundham or Kazuichi woo)
2- Fuyupeko*
3- Saiouma/Oumasai* (Either Shuichi or Kokichi)
4- Miu x Kaede* (seriously have no idea what the ship’s name is, can be Miu)
5- Hajime x Gundham (Can be Gundham)
6- Tokomaru* (can be either, though I play Komaru better)
7- Shuichi x Kaito (Can be Shuichi)
6- Saiibo* (Can be Kiibo)
7- Pekomiki (Can be either Mikan or Peko woo)
8- Bandaid (Can be either Ibuki or Mikan)
9- Maki x Kaito (Can be Maki)

and yeah
that’s it
DM me if you’d like to rp

byeee

Hey! I used to be big in the Danganronpa fandom, now I just find myself reading fanfics and looking at fanart. Though I never roleplayed Danganronpa before, I am interested in this! It never hurts to try! And if all fails, we can end it. I normally roleplay adv.literature/Novella but can definitely lower my lengths if needed. DM?
Oh! Haha, sorry for the late response, and sure! I’d be more than grateful to rp! Would you... Prefer DMS or on a thread?, Just in case.

Ah, haha, it’s alright- might send a DM sooner or later, also, welcome to RPN!, Just in case you haven’t been welcomed yet, lmao.
and
omg
ok
lets do Soudam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back