• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern dancing with our hands tied | edited Nov 22

lilycleary

Welcome to my thread!
My name is Lily and thank you for finding my thread interesting enough to click on it (: Below, you'll find a few words about me and about what I expect from a partner. Let's get into it!

I. ABOUT ME

I'm 24 years old, my pronouns are she/her, I'm from Eastern Europe (Central European Time) and I have been roleplaying for more than seven years with small breaks. My availability depends on how much work I have at the given moment. The tendency these days is that I'm usually available for the majority of weekdays and might be MIA on weekends. Regarding roleplay, I'd call myself semi-lit. English isn't my Native language which means I'll surely make mistakes, but I think my grammar is decent. When it comes to length, I aim to mirror, it depends on the scene, I can do everything between one and multi-para. I'm most comfortable with writing in past tense, E/3. I only write M/F pairings, happily playing as male or female. I like plotting, I love building the story with my partner and I'm totally open to OOC chat. If I get really into roleplay, I'll send memes and talk about my absolutely boring life.

II. ABOUT YOU

Because of my age, I'd like to write with people older than 18. Also because of my free schedule, I would be very happy if I could find someone who replies at least once a day. This isn't absolutely necessary, though, and I won't say no if we click but you can only do it once every other day. In addition, I expect you to be semi-lit and have decent grammar, as I do. Even though I appreciate being friendly over OOC, I don't mind if you're not. However, I'm looking for someone who is a partner in plotting.

III. ROLEPLAY

I'm really craving enemies to lovers right now. I want angst, I want slow-burn, all of that. I want to write young adult characters, between the ages of 20 and 30. I only write original characters and in modern setting. I've never been a fan of writing in any other setting.

Honestly, I don’t have a specific idea right now, but I’m craving a college roleplay as I haven’t done that in a while. It’d be fantastic if we could do that.

This has been my short little post! Thank you if you took the time to read it. Please, if you're interested, send me a message with some information about yourself. I hope to talk to you soon and have the best rest of your day (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back