• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dance of Swords Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I just did, i only skimmed the history, but the rest i did read and i now ship Isabella and Sona.

Ok, but seriously, i must assume they would get along great. Not only have they very similar personalities, being very rational, calm, unreadable, cold. They also both enjoy being in a quiet, fairly isolated environment. What im getting at is, that i can imagine them just sitting together, each doing their own stuff, not talking and having a blast. Like, they understand each other on a very deep level that the others cannot.

Maybe you see that differently, though, let me know.

I updated the background history between Isabella and Sona, tell me if you like it or even if you have a better idea.

I updated the background history between Isabella and Sona, tell me if you like it or even if you have a better idea.
Hm i was thinking they actually were friends. Simply because of the fact they never really attempted to break the ice. As in: They coexist, they never would CALL the other a friend, but on the other hand, if they are being honest with themselves, they are kinda sorta the closest thing to a friend they have to each other.

Hm i was thinking they actually were friends. Simply because of the fact they never really attempted to break the ice. As in: They coexist, they never would CALL the other a friend, but on the other hand, if they are being honest with themselves, they are kinda sorta the closest thing to a friend they have to each other.

That's actually a really good idea.

The fact that Isabella and Sone spent so much time just staying silent next to each other could´ve added to the intimidation Lilah felt from Isabella
Yup but Lilah would have felt more comfortable trying to get to know Isabella seems how she was female XD

I see, well there's only one sword left I think ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising correct me if i'm wrong) so if you want a sword role you might want to snatch that before someone else does

Anyway How have you been?:D It's been awhile.
I've been alright got a second job so been busy. I just want to play someone girlfriend or something lol I dont understand swords.

━✦━✦━
quietlyscreaming
hello - w -

━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
i am absolutely drained, my voice is tired from singing and i am just so drained from doing that for a solid like... 7 hours. ㅠ ㅅ ㅠ
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
i am absolutely drained, my voice is tired from singing and i am just so drained from doing that for a solid like... 7 hours. ㅠ ㅅ ㅠ
━✦━✦━
I'm the same but like I've been working not singing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back