>"Who is the Black King?"

>(Wrytan) "Why did they treat you like a divinely-sent hero(ine)?"

>"Are you okay?"

>(Wrytan) "Should I leave now? Pls explain what my purpose is."

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC

Dialog priority list.exe

/OOC

"...Are you okay?" Asked Jason after a moment of silence. His question seemed to startle Matilda, who jumped slightly at his voice and moved quickly in to a more stoic position. She seemed to have forgotten he was there.

"Yes, of course. Thank you for asking." She said, smiling politely. The words that came out of her mouth had that slight sing-song, almost rhyming tone to them, as though they had been spoken so frequently that they had become a rote response, given without thought.

"No you're not." Jason said, seeing through her facade. "What the hell was that? Why did they treat you like you were some kind of god?" He had seen hero worship before, but nothing on that level.

Matilda sighed, slumping back in to her chair. "Because I am a god." She said, the fatigue coming back to her voice. "Or at least chosen by them and endowed with their divine powers. The difference is academic." She said, waiving her hand dismissively.

"You're kidding." Jason said, disbelieving. Even as he said the words, he couldn't immediately dismiss a small feeling of doubt at his words in the back of his mind. If magic was real, why not gods? Who are you, exactly?"

At this, Matilda got off the chair and drew herself up to her full hight, moving to perform a formal bow of introduction. "I am Matilda, Holy Knight of the Aderan Empire. Chosen by Heaven to engage the Black King in single combat and slay him to stop his evil from spreading across the land." She said, looking at him for his reaction.

What reaction she was looking for, however, Jason was unable to tell if he had given it or not. In a bid to keep his mind off the possibility of gods existing, Jason decided to move the conversation in another direction. "Okay, who is this 'Black King' people keep talking about? Everyone seems terrified of the guy." 

Matilda seemed pleased by something, although Jason couldn't tell what, exactly. However, her expression turned more somber as she spoke. "The Black King rules the lands across the Void Sea. Depending on who you ask, he is either a fallen god or a demon from beyond the veil of space and time." She said. "Every hundred years or so, he launches a massive invasion force across the sea. His goals and motives seem to change with every assault, from pure destruction and massacre to conquest and occupation. Every time he is beaten back, the whole continent is left in a state of anarchy for years to come." She said. The Aderan Empire was founded in the wake of his last assault, replacing the nations that came before."

"That... sounds like a big deal." Jason said. More new information to absorb, a god or demon waging continual war for unknown reasons was exactly the kind of thing he did not want to worry about. Sadly, it looked like he would have to deal with it from now on.

"Indeed. It is a very 'big deal.'" Matilda said. "The Black King has been a plague on mankind since time immemorial. No one has ever managed to defeat him permanently, not even my predecessors."

"Predecessors?" Jason asked.

"I am not the first champion chosen by heaven." Matilda said, her voice turning resolute. "Nor do I think I will be the last. The heroes of old have all given their lives to drive him back. I must do the same." She said. "You can see why, in face of such horror, the people would view me as their savior."

That was not the answer Jason was expecting. A person doomed to die by her own gods fighting an evil that could not truly be stopped. What the hell was this place?

"Will the Empire be able to send help in time?" He asked, desperate to get off the topic of Matilda's death.

"I don't know." She said It's several day's ride from the capital to here. If the forward party of the Black King has advanced further than we had hoped, the invasion could begin any day now. If not, we may have weeks or months to prepare."

Jason sat down, feeling overwhelmed once again. He had just arrived in this world, barely started getting used to the place, and already what stability he had was threatening to be ripped away by some mad King. Worse was the fact that he couldn't feel too sorry for himself, as Matilda was expected to die stopping him.

"What should I do?" He asked, feeling a little desperate. "I'm a stranger to all this, I don't know how to fight in a war, I know nothing about your world or it's people. Where do I go from here?"

Matilda looked surprised, and a little confused, at the question. "Do you not recall?" She asked, sitting down. "I told you there is a Wizard who lives not far from here that I can take you to in the morning. He may be able to help you find a way home. If not, I'm sure he would be willing to teach you how to protect yourself. I hear he was a battlemage of some skill when he was younger."

"Thank you." Jason said, relief flooding through him again. "Thank you, that's very kind of you." Then, remembering the current situation, he looked at Matilda with a small amount of concern. "So what are you going to do in all this? What happens now?"

Matilda didn't give an immediate answer. Instead she let her gaze wander over to the side, thinking for a moment before speaking. "I suppose I will stay here, for now. Either to defend this village should the Black King invade, or to meet with the reinforcements when they arrive. After that, we shall see." She said, sounding resigned.

"Are you going to be okay?" Jason asked again, her impending martyrdom in the back of his  mind.

Again, Matilda didn't give an answer right away. Instead she looked at Jason intently for several seconds, trying to decide how best to answer the question. "I think I will be." She said finally, standing up once more. "I think I will retire for the evening. I will speak to Herschel about your own accommodations." She said, leaving the room.

Left alone for the rest of the evening. Jason considered his options.

>Turn in for the evening.

>Explore the town.

Explore the town seems like an interesting idea. Try and gather some more information on how everything works while you're at it.

I agree on that one - have a look around, speak with a few people, and try to understand more of what is going on here.

>Explore the town.

I wanna know what fortifications they have, what troops, so as to get a sense of whether Matilda might survive an assault. Maybe ask if the people have any legends about other-worlders (if there's a bard, that's the best bet.) Also, I bet Wrytan is hungry so he should try out the main cuisine!

Speaking of legends - it might be worth asking for the Predecessors as well, can't hurt to know a bit more about their doings. The cuisine, however, shouldn't be a priority - you can survive quite a few days without anything to eat, and as things stand right now, we won't live much longer anyway.

>Turn in for the evening.

(Meh, decided to rewrite that paragraph. The last one was a bit too condescending.)

I think it's better to stay in for the night. Criminals might rob you while you're walking around and god knows if there's a monster in town just waiting to pounce on a victim. The guardsmen would probably suspect someone walking out at night.

>Explore the town

Jason stood up after Matilda left, and headed towards the exit. He wasn't going to get any sleep this evening, not after everything he had just been told.

Exiting the building, Jason walked out in to the night air, thinking about all that had happened. A mad king, a hero sent by her gods to die stopping him, all of which seemed to be apart of a cycle that no one could stop. How do you respond to something like that? How do you go about dealing with it? He didn't have answers, but maybe he could find them in the bottom of a bottle. He needed a freaking drink at this point.

He really hoped they had beer here.

He made his way towards the most likely building to have alcohol in it. It was a moderately sized structure, bigger than most of the houses but smaller than the mayor's manor. The fact that there also seemed to be people coming and going through the main entrance in varying states of inebriation was a good giveaway that it was what he was looking for as well.

Entering, he was immediately struck by how dark it was. Back at home, electric lights would be providing limitless illumination. Here however, there was only a large fire and several lanterns at each table providing light, giving the whole place a shrouded feel.

The atmosphere matched the lighting, as well. People were huddled around their tables, talking quietly and nursing drinks. Suspicious looks met him as he entered, only to turn to veiled interest and unease as they saw him. The stares made him uncomfortable, and Jason made a mental note to get some more inconspicuous clothing.

Sitting down once more by the bar, Jason was about to wave down the man behind the counter when he realized something important: He didn't have any actual money he could use. His wallet had cash in it, but there was no way he could use it to actually buy anything here, could he?

He decided he may as well try, and when the barman came by to take his order, Jason showed him the green slips of paper. "What can I get for this?" He asked.

The barman took the money, only three dollars, and looked at them carefully. "The hell is this?" He asked, waiving the money in Jason's face.

"Currency in my land." He replied. Taking the incredulous demand as a rejection, he reached out to take the money back, only to have it snatched away from him.

"Looks more like art than money." The barman said, examining it even more closely. "Is this the Emperor of your land?" He asked, pointing to the image of George Washington.

"Something like that, yeah." Jason said, unwilling to get in to the nuance of Democracy and Presidents.

"Well, it's worthless here. I don't even know where this comes from, much less how much you're giving me." The barmen said. "But you came here with the Incarnate, so you're probably a decent enough sort. I'll take your art money for tonight. Get some real coin if you want to buy anything, though." He said.

"The who?" Asked Jason, as the barman picked a glass of the shelf and poured him a beer.

"The Incarnate. The Living God, The Holy Kin." The barman replied, listing off titles. "The woman you came here with." He said, after all the titles had drawn nothing but a blank stare from Jason.

"Oh, Matilda." He said in realization. "Yeah, we're... acquaintances, I suppose."

The barman gave Jason a frown. "Son, you will refer to the her by a proper title if you want to continue drinking in my establishment. Understand?" 

"Yes, of course. Sorry." Jason said quickly, trying to avoid giving offense. "I'm not from around these parts, so forgive me if I seem... ignorant."

Another frown. "Well you better learn yourself something quick. People around here take the walking divinity very seriously."

"I'm starting to see that." Jason said. "I'm not from these parts. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions, to avoid giving offense by mistake."

The barman grunted, but didn't refuse. Jason took that as an invitation to ask his questions.

"Well, I keep hearing that the Black King is advancing on the mainland. How well defended are we from an attack?" He asked.

"Not well." The barman said. "We've got a garrison of troops that rotate out every few months, but beyond that we have no walls and no natural defenses. It's why a lot of us were very happy when the Incarnate arrived. If the Black King has risen again, she's the only person who can stop him."

"Like she's done in the past?" Jason pressed.

"Not her, no." The barman continued. "Others have been Chosen by the Heavens to lead a righteous crusade. All righteous heroes. Last time it was the Queen of Storms, a Wizard of terrible power who single-handedly turned back the Black King's Armada. Before her it was the Lord of Blades, who cleaved the land in half to create the Void Sea. Before him was the God-Tongue, who spoke with such purity and zeal that the land itself rose to to fight against the Black King's armies."

"That's quite the list of accomplishments." Jason said. It was all useless to him. According to Matilda, the Black King rose up every few hundred years, plenty of time for stories to get destroyed and mythologized in the telling.

Still... Magic was real. So, maybe?

"The Holy are granted powers beyond mortal men, their greatest strengths amplified a thousand fold." The barman said with religious reverence, making a gesture across his chest which looked like a small prayer.

Looking to change the subject, and acutely aware of his lack of funds, Jason decided to switch to a different topic. "I meant to ask this earlier, but is there any place I can get a job around here? Money is something I think I'll need if I want to stay."

The barman snorted again, this time in amusement. "I'll say you do. The grace of the Incarnate gets you a free drink with me, but not much else." He said. "There are a few places around here you could work. The Blacksmith's fool of an apprentice got himself burnt bad handling an order, so you could fill in for him. If you know how to use a lute, try playing for your fortune." He continued. "If you're good with plants, try the apothecary. My wife runs it and she's getting old and could use the help with cleaning. 

>Which job appeals to you the most?

>The Blacksmith.

>The Musician.

>The Apothecary.  

During school, we had those three weeks of work experience in the local computer firm - that's basically modern blacksmithing, right? No need to try the other things when we know almost everything about what awaits us there.

Hmmmm.

I'll allow it, this once, for you to give it a .5 vote, making it a tiebreaker.

We could still recite poetry while forging or brewing, right? Is there a possibility to vote for @JayTee's poetry independently of the result of this choice?

Jason fingered the strings on the lute, familiarizing himself with the notes and testing it's tune. Everything seemed to be in order. All that remained was some last second preparations and his first gig would be underway.

Checking his notes one last time to make sure he had the song memorized properly, he took a deep breath and walked in to the main floor. There was no platform for him to perform on, just an alcove that had a few curtains on it to show off anyone who might want to perform.

Most people didn't pay him much mind as he walked towards the staging area. A few noticed his lute and eyed him with curiosity, wondering what this strangely dressed foreigner had to offer.

Sitting down on the stool provided for him, he strummed out a few chords to draw attention to himself. Most ignored the newcomer, but a few more people quieted their discussion and turned to see what kind if performance he would make.

Taking a deep breath, he strummed out the music to his ballad.

"There once was a man from Nantucket..."

APOTHECARY.

Seriously, any passing knowledge in herbs could be useful here even if/when we eventually go home!

I was gonna say Apothecary, 'cause we don't seem to have the consitution for smithing, and potions is something that can help to keep people alive. Or badly poisoned. Possibly help with magic.

Though with Blacksmith, we can start bringing a bit more of our world into this one... Yeah, fuck it, let's go with Blacksmith.

In all honest, Blacksmithing would be, hm, the most optimal job. It's a technical skill, and he has the INT needed, as well as a decent CON score to give him the stamina for it.

Working in the Apothecary would be the second most optimal job, as again, high INT, but not enough WIS to have the insight needed for herbalism. Still a solid choice.

Musician would be the least optimal, with only a middling CHA score.

That said, this is only the most optimal choice, and the optimal way is only one of many ways.

>Apothecary 

"I can help out at your wife's shop." Jason said, putting down the beer he had been drinking throughout the talk. "Cleaning is probably all I'm good for these days. I'm not sure if the skills of my land translate well here." Programming and advanced mathematics were very useful in the modern world, but were all but worthless here. So much for all that debt he had acquired paying for college.

"I wont tell your wife you said she was old if I can get another of those beers, though." He said, nodding in the direction of his glass. The barman scowled, but there was a hint of a smirk in his eye that prevented Jason from taking it seriously.

"Clever brat. I'll tell my wife to keep an eye on you while you work." He said, pouring him another beer. It was thicker than the beers at home, heavier and more earthy in taste. Jason briefly wished he had taken chemistry as his major rather than computer science, at least that way he could reinvent the brewing industry and make a fortune.

Cursing his luck once more that had landed him in this stupid world, Jason thanked the barman for the opportunity to earn some money and drank his beer in silence from then on, finishing it after a few minutes of silent contemplation.

Getting up and exiting the bar, Jason decided to do a quick tour of the town, both to verify what the barman had said about the town's fortifications (which turned out to be accurate) and to familiarize himself with it's layout. He would probably be spending a lot of time here from now on.

That, more than anything, was what Jason kept coming back to. There he was, as far as he knew, stuck here. He would need a place to stay, which he wasn't sure he would be able to afford just cleaning for an apothecary shop. He did seem to have some pull just by being associated with Matilda, so maybe he could leverage that in to some kind of deal for lodgings.

There was always the chance that Matilda's wizard friend could send him home, but she had never given him a definitive answer on that. Even she seemed to think that it was a long shot, so Jason wasn't going to be putting too much faith in maybes and could be's. So for now, that meant planning ahead and finding employment (which he had) and a place to live.

Thankfully for now, he had a place to spend the evening. Eventually he made his way back to the mayor's house where Matilda had managed to secure lodgings for him, found the room that was supposed to be his, and settled in to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>

"So, you think this guy can help me get home?" Jason asked Matilda as they walked to a house on the top of a large hill just outside the town. Matilda had suggested that they see the Wizard she had spoken of as early as possible, and since Jason wanted to get home as soon as possible, he hadn't argued. 

"He may be able to, yes." Matilda said. "Gregori was once served our emperor as Court Wizard, until he retired and was succeeded by his apprentice, Bertrand." Despite her reassurances, Matilda continued to look doubtful as to the possibilities of success. "Before that, he was a Royal Battlemage, and before that he was a teacher at the Aderan Academy. There are few in the world with his skill." She said as they approached the door, knocking on it three times.

"If he's so great and powerful, why does he live in the middle of nowhere?" Jason asked.

At the question, the door swung open, and there stood a grizzled old man, bald save for a  stark white beard, shaved close. A giant scar ran the length of his face, starting from the top his his head and ending just before his neck met his body. On the way down, it happen to pass through his left eye, rendering it a sightless, milky white. He was dressed in what appeared to be a smock, with heavy gloves, pants, shirt and boots, almost like a welder or sheet metal worker back in his world. Adding to that impression was the layers of what seemed to be grime and smoke covering his clothing, making him look as though he had just come from a forge.

"Because I'm too goddamn pretty for the idiots back in the Empire." He said, in answer to Jason's question. "Now, what do you want? I'm busy."

"Hello, Gregori, it's good to see you again.." Said Matilda politely, undaunted by his brusque demeanor. Gregori grunted in distain at her greeting. "This is Jason, he's from another plane." She said, introducing him. We were hoping you would have some way of helping him return home."

Without waiting for Jason to introduce himself, Gregori walked forward and looked him right in the eye. There was an uncomfortable silence while the old man examined him, but before Jason could speak again, Gregori began to bark orders.

"Turn your head to the left." Jason, unsure and not wanting to provoke someone who might be able to help him, did so

"Your other left, you simpleton!" Baked the old man, glowering as Jason complied once more. In addition to examining his eyes and ears, Gregori also demanded to check his teeth, inspect his fingers and even his nostrils.

"Pfah! Nothing!" Shorted Gregori when he was done. "All the way from another plane and there isn't a speck of anything unique or interesting about you. Useless!" He said, turning away from Jason and walking back in to his house. Before either Matilda or Jason could follow, the door slammed shut, and there was the sound of a bar falling in to place, locking it closed.

"Never mind. I can see why he lives out here." Jason said, trying to rub the grime off his face and hands from where Gregori hand touched him. "He's a real charmer."

Matilda said nothing, only giving a small sigh and knocking on the door once more. There was a loud banging noise, and the door opened once more, with Gregori frowning at them once more. "What is it now?" He demanded.

"You didn't say if you could help him return to his home plane, Gregori." Matilda said, her polite tone becoming a bit more firm.

"You're right, I didn't. Why do you think that is?" Snapped the old man

"Because you can't." Matilda said, as Jason felt his heart sink in disappointment. Honestly, he had been expecting this answer, but it was still a bitter feeling to have it confirmed like this.

"Exactly. You're stuck here, boy. Nothing I can do. Now if you're done bothering me, I'm busy." Gregori said once more, moving to close the door. This time however Matilda moved faster, and held the door open with her hand, which was impressive considering how she was half a head shorter than Jason and didn't look like she had a pound of muscle on her.

It was then that Jason took a closer look, and realized that, no, she was not holding open the door with one hand. She was hold it open with one finger. Jason was about to comment on this, when he realized that Gregori was struggling to close it to no success, before eventually giving him.

"What do you want now?" Demanded Gregori, looking impatient.

"Look, if you can't send me home, can you at least teach me how to take care of myself?" Asked Jason. "You're supposed to be good. Help me out, I have nothing else to go on right now." 

"Hmpf. Why should I teach you anything? My last apprentice was a dullard and a slacker. What makes you so special?" Gregori retorted.

"Because I've already learned a few spells a few days ago." Said Jason, holding up the grimoire he had recovered from the battlefield. "So you wont have to start from nothing. At least teach me something to keep myself alive." 

Gregori frowned, and snatched the book out of Jason's hand, looking it over. "Show me." He said.

"I'm already proving it to you. I can't speak your language, so I cast a spell this morning to help me understand you." Jason said, only to have Gregori waive him off.

"Bah, you could have had some hedge mage cast the spell. Show me you know what you're doing."

Steadily growing irritated with Gregori's attitude, Jason grabbed the book back from him, twisting it out of his hand. This seemed to amuse the old man more than anything else, as he gave Jason a condescending smile. "Well boy, I'm waiting."

Holding the book, Jason held his hand, palm up and reached within himself, following the instructions that had burned themselves in to his head. Find his will, fold it, and project it outward with purpose and agency.

"Be illuminated!" He declared, and a bright sphere of iridescent light appeared in his hand.

This, more than anything, caused Gregori to change. Gone was the grumpy old man, and in his place was a wide-eyed excitement that belonged on the face of someone who had just discovered something he had been looking for his whole life.

"A day." Whispered Gregori. "You said you've learned this in a day?" He asked, in hushed tones. Jason nodded and clenched his hand, snuffing out he light, only to have Gregori grab it and examine it more closely, muttering under his breath.

"Yes, I can see it  now." He said, turning Jason's hand over. "Couldn't before, you weren't doing anything. Obviously. Ha! Blind as my eye. Wait here!" He said, reiterating back in to the house. The door closed, and there were the sounds of him rummaging around the inside, followed by a crashing sound and the yowl of a cat, before Gregori reappeared with a large sword in tow. "Here, take this." he said, shoving it in to Jason's hand. Give it a swing, show me what you can do."

Jason, confused, held the blade in each hand, and gave it a few swings and thrusts, only for Gregori to immediately stop him. "No, not like that, hold it looser, spread your legs and keep your shoulders tight." He said, mimicking the motions he was explaining. Jason looked to Matilda for guidance, but she looked just as confused as him, but motioned for him to continue. Trying once more, Jason swung the blade, perfectly in line with what Gregori had said.

"Of course! Ha! You suck it up! You suck it all up like a goddamned sponge! No wonder it took you a day to learn those spells. It'd be easier with them, they're all magic."

"I'm sorry, Gregori, but what is going on." Matilda asked, voicing Jason's own confusion.

"He's got a greedy soul!" Cried Gregori in triumph. "Let me guess, they ain't got no magic where you're from, am I right boy?" He asked.

Jason nodded. "No magic, just machines and our science to work for us."

"Yes yes, and that's why you suck it all up." Gregori said. "Magic is life, the vital energies of the world! Your soul has had to sustain your body all by itself for your whole life, with no magic to renew it. Now that it has the magic of the world to sustain itself, it's going to take every opportunity to grab every bit of power it can. Ha! You will be my legacy! The greatest of the greats!" Gregori raved

"Spells, skills, technique and form, they're all expressions of the self, of the soul. Your soul will grab it all and shove it down it's gullet like a starving mad offered a feast. You're learn faster and better than almost anyone!"

"Wait, souls are real?" Jason asked, trying to absorb all this new information at once.

"Of course. That meat puppet you call a body wouldn't function without one, or at least not without fat load of magic shoved in to it. But that's irrelevant. With a bit of guidance, You'll be the best of the best at anything you focus on. So long as someone actually teaches you their techniques, your soul will drink it all in like water.

"Okay, that's... I need time to process this." Jason said, still thrown for a loop. He was getting the impression that Gregori cared less about him personally and more about teaching a worthy student. "Fine. Fine, I'll learn from you." He was having doubts about learning from a crazy man, but Matilda had said he was the best, so he might as well make the best of it.

"Teach me..."

>"How to defend myself." (+4 levels in Fighter, +1 levels in Wizard)

>"How to use magic." (+4 levels in Wizard, +1 level in Fighter)

>"Whatever you can."  (+3 Levels in Fighter, +3 Levels in Wizard)

OOC

Alright, a brief rundown on the various systems before we go any further.

Like Gregori said, magic is life and life is magic. People, animals, plants and even ecosystems all produce it. Places and structures can also generate magic if they develop enough of a 'personality'.

Magic is guided by willpower, and shaped by one's own ability to "fold" it in to new shapes. Similar to how there are only four sides and two surfaces to a piece of paper, but you can fold it in to an almost limitless number of different shapes.

Spells themselves are organized in to three distinct Tiers, based on how quickly they can be cast and how strong they are.

Tier 1 spells can be cast the quickest and are generally the weakest of the bunch, limited to utilitarian spells, or spells that mimic the effect of tools or skills that can be naturally learned. An example being the Dancing Light spell mimicking the effects a lantern. These spells are the first to be learned, and are generally cultivated throughout a Wizard's career.

Tier 2 spells are much more powerful, but also much slower. Generally taking a minute or two to cast, they're a strategic resource, rather than a tactical tool. That said, they can last much longer than other spells of other Tiers. Wizards start learning Tier 2 spells around level 5, and rarely learn more than a handful of them.

Tier 3 spells are the most powerful of all, taking days or weeks to cast. That said, they're well worth the effort, as knowing even one of them makes you a game changer. Tier 3 Spells are the rarest of the rare, only available at level 10. Even then, going beyond that is unlikely, as you're the best of the best at that point. 

To those with an eye for it, you'd be right in assuming that the spell Tiers are based of the Level 1 - 9 spells of Dungeons and Dragons. DnD is the template for this whole adventure world, and it's spells will draw heavily from that game.

That said, I've changed things up just enough to prevent magic from being the very best and most optimal tool in the game for every situation. It's very handy, but in a lot of cases, it's better to know how to do things the normal way than throwing a spell at it.

On the subject of levels, here is also a basic breakdown of what each level means:

Level 1-3: Novice skill, barely worth mentioning.

Level 4-5: Trained and practiced, a professional.

Level 6-10: Highly skilled, one of the best in a field.

Level 11-15: superhuman ability, nearly impossible for normal people to attain.

Level 16-20: No one better, impossible skill and talent.

Most people peak at level 5, with a few more going past. Only rarely does someone hit a level higher than 8.

Jason is a Level 4 Technical support, Level 1 Wizard and Level 1 Fighter. Unlike in normal DnD, this does not mean his total level right now is 6. This game's class and level system is more akin to a Job system found in JRPGs, like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Alright, hope this makes things clearer. If you don't like systems for games, don't worry about it too much. This is more out of character information that I'm using to keep track of things, and I felt I'd share it with you so you can make informed choices. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them before casting your vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back