• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Damien Does a 'Thing' || Roleplay search

DevilshDamien

The Loser Under your Bed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
for those of you who don't know, my name is Damien, i am a 20 year old college student, I love to draw, watch anime, and roleplay, I am starting a new job on Sunday, meaning that while i'll have less time for roleplays, I still wish to start some, and thus, this roleplay search is now offically online! all will be OC x OC unless specified otherwise, so before i get into the fandoms, plots and such, let's start with a few ground rules!

1. No homophobia (i am Abro and non-binary, i don't want to hear it.)
2. don't try to control my character, it kinda goes without saying, that's a dick move and no one wants to deal with that kind of stuff
3. no Gary or Mary Sues, it get's irritating if your character is so over powered that they could win against anyone, the need to have a weakness.
4. GORE! While gore is welcome, active moves of SH or SA will not be tolerated, that is my inly topic boundary, I'm okay if your character is depressed but SH and SA trigger me.
5. If i at ANY POINT make you uncomfortable, just let me know, I'll try and fix how I'm acting
6. If you read any of this, comment your favorite color
7. not a rule but a fare warning, I often play characters portrayed as villains, and as such would feel more comfortable playing them.

:) FANDOMS :)

Tokyo Ghoul
Ghoul x human
Ghoul x investigator
'Good' Ghoul x 'bad' Ghoul

The Owl House
Witch x human
Royal Guard x Wild Witch
Good student x Bad Student

Warrior Cats
Enemy clan x Enemy clan
Kitty pet x Warrior
Adventure

Percy Jackson
Child of Hades x Child of Zeus
Next Generation

smart kid x aggressive kid
Harry Potter
Death Eater x Gryffindor student
Slytherin student x Hufflepuff student
Next gen

Carry On
Vampire x Mage
Strong Mage x Underachiever
Roommate x Roommate

Be More Chill
Next gen
Squipped person x Normal student

Dear Evan Hansen
Outcast x Social Butterfly
Punk x Pastel
Next Generation

My Hero Academia
Villain exchange program
Hero x Villain

Vigilante x Hero
Pokemon Violet/Scarlet
Team Star Grunt x Student
student x Student

Homestuck/Hiveswap
troll X Human
Low blood x High blood

Cyberpunk 2077
NCPD x Gang Member
Ripperdoc x Corpo
Nomad x Street Rat
Nomad x Corpo

Detroit Become Human
Deviant x Cop Android
Human x Android

now for the Fandom Free plots!
Demon x Human
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Human
Vampire X hunter
werewolf x Vampire

Last edited:
I’m down for a MHA rp though what are your ideas for vigilante x hero?

for the Vigilante x Hero, i was hoping for it to be about the hero trying to get the Vigilante for attend UA, but if you have any plot ideas I'm all ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back