• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Daily Replies [Always Looking]

Cat.Chrestomanci

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not a Bad Slime
Give me a heads up if you're dropping, whatever the reason.

Life happens. It would be much appreciated if you could give me a heads up if you're dropping, regardless of the reason that you are dropping. I'm okay with a message that just says "I'm dropping".

About Me I am over 20 years of age with approximately 10 years of writing and 7 years of rping. I live in US Eastern Time (UTC -5:00).

I really like writing either steampunk or futuristic. I like writing scifi fantasy but will write anything except of slice-of-life romance. I usually do original settings with a general basis in a western setting because that is the thing most people are familiar with. I do not use stock characters and make new characters for each rp, even if the plot and setting for the rp is exactly the same as another I have running.

I am ambivalent about using threads or pms. I prefer to use discord personally simply because my RPN notifications don't always appear right away (Kujakun#2858). I can reply either daily or every other day depending on how long each reply is and how much real life will allow me to. If I will not be able to reply for two or more days, I will notify you.

I would really appreciate if you could use correct grammar but just so long as you don't use the wrong word completely (using your instead of you're or the like) and you don't completely garble the sentence beyond comprehension (more than 3 mistakes in a given sentence), we'll get along just fine.

I am not interested in stories of "Role A x Role B".

If I haven't replied in three days, you can poke me if you're still interested.

PM me please? If you cannot pm me, just leave a comment.

੭•̀ω•́)੭̸*✩⁺˚ Random Plot Storage (click me).

ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ More about me and my preferences (click here).

If you're interested, could you please PM me. I will definitely reply whether I'm interested or not. I will not pm first unless you cannot pm because you are new to the site.

When you message me please include -Age
-Time Zone
-Experience writing and RPing
-Favourite time period/setting to rp (eg. steampunk/industrial revolution, modern, or futuristic)
-Favourite genre to rp
-Do you base your settings off of Eastern or Western settings or do you create a completely new setting that has no ties to either western or eastern settings
-Do you have stock characters (characters that you use repeatedly and adapt to the rp)
-Plot of interest (either from my prompts or one of your own that you have)
-Threads or pms (if using RPN)
-Average reply length
-Average reply frequency
-Are you okay with being poked

Last edited:
Just give me a pm an we can chat "^w^

It's awesome to find someone else who makes different characters for similar/mirror RPs. That's rad. =)

Would love to brainstorm something either sci-fi/fantasy or something else. Do you care for dieselpunk? PM me if you think we can plot somethin'! =D (I can't send PMs just yet! Dx)

Hey!
I am new to the site but it sounds like we have a lot in common and I would be super interested in something futuristic! I too use discord but I cannot PM just yet, or at least I don't believe I can. Let me know if you are still looking for partners!

About Me I am over 20 years of age with approximately 10 years of writing and 7 years of rping. I live in US Eastern Time (GMT -5:00).

I really like writing either steampunk or futuristic. I like writing scifi fantasy but will write anything except of slice-of-life romance. I usually do original settings with a general basis in a western setting because that is the thing most people are familiar with. I do not use stock characters and make new characters for each rp, even if the plot and setting for the rp is exactly the same as another I have running.

I am ambivalent about using threads or pms. I prefer to use discord personally simply because my RPN notifications don't always appear right away (AngelBeats201#2858). I can reply either daily or every other day depending on how long each reply is and how much real life will allow me to. If I will not be able to reply for two or more days, I will notify you.

I would really appreciate if you could use correct grammar but just so long as you don't use the wrong word completely (using your instead of you're or the like) and you don't completely garble the sentence beyond comprehension, we'll get along just fine.

PM me please? If you cannot pm me, just leave a comment.

If you haven't replied in 4 days, I'll assume that you've lost interest and I will leave the conversation. You can still message me afterwards but I won't be poking you. I am sorry if this comes off as brusque but I've had so many people ghost that it isn't worth it for me to poke people any longer.
I am absolutely interested

i have an alien character you may like or a futuristic race pod driver

Cat.Chrestomanci Cat.Chrestomanci
Mmm....well, I don't have much experience with futuristic settings, but I would be willing to give it a try if you'd like. I have a few ideas along the lines of a dystopian future in a major city: but I won't spoil everything about it. :lenny:
P.M me if you'd like to discuss it further.

Hello. I am interested in RP:ing some steam punk and have been wanting to dp it for a long while. So if you could send me a PM because I cannot then that would be nice

Hello!!! I am new and thus cannot pm people yet, but I would love to do a steam punk or something roleplay. I am 21 and I have been writing stories for as long as I could hold a pencil! I’ve roleplayed a lot on other sites but I am new here and trying to find people to write with that will reply daily/every other day so you seem like a great fit! PM me if you’re interested, I’d love to chat! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back