Daicetta‏: The Impure City

StoneWolf18 said:
Plagued, would you like to be the leader/ deputy of a clan? If so please pick up or downtown. Downtown is a huge ally of "The pack of Quarried Stone" or my pack basically
Hmm... I'm not sure for Damien.... I'll have to think about it.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

So what parts do I need to fix?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
So what parts do I need to fix?

Read over the lore, its too stereotypical. Let me know when you fix it.

StoneWolf18 said:
Read over the lore, its too stereotypical. Let me know when you fix it.
Ehm...I don't really see a problem. Can you give me specifics on what to look over on?

Ehm...I don't really see a problem. Can you give me specifics on what to look over on?

Age. You can only be up to about 5 years as a vampire. Sorry if this wasn't clear

I'll add more once I return to my computer.

@PlaguedWithInsanity IGNORE THIS

OK so this what needs changing:

Age, only up to 5 years as a vampire, remember that you still age and appear to do so until that process is halted

Rank, look in the lore for this info, can't remember off the top of my head unless you would like leader

Grade may need including, decide that when fixing the age

Appearance, eyes aren't blood red and your skin doesn't pale

Personality, because of the age and such this may need some tweaking

History will need some changing

Sorry if I am "ruining" your character but you probably would have understood me if you read the lore. I'm not saying that you didn't but its always a possibility. Please PM me with any other questions and concerns.

~ @StoneWolf18

So, he couldn't appear to be in his 20's and be a couple centuries?

So, he couldn't appear to be in his 20's and be a couple centuries?

No, that would mean he is in the 30+ years of vampirism and you may only go up to five. This is because the older you become as a vampire, the more authority you have and I don't want someone being as night up as a deputy. He could look 20 and be 25 but the max is 5 years a a vampire. You could have him be and look way older then talk to a mage about reversing his age so he looks younger but keep that out of your CS and PM for details if that is the route you want to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back