• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Daddy's Little Monsters

athereal

. 2D af.
.aw, lemons.

giphy.gif

It's the Wedding of the Century. The darling of the United States, Actress and Model [insert character name here], has engaged to the heir of the largest energy conglomerate in the world. This is event is almost as big as the Royal Weddings. There is only one hitch though...

Drake Wexler and his crew are gonna steal the dress.

The gown, Alexander McQueen's final design, stitched together by Vera Wang herself, is inlaid with 2.2 billion dollars worth of diamonds and gold. It's entirely voluminous and beautiful. It's also under complete lock and key, with shifting guards that rotate every hour. A six layered mechanic/ digital lock seals off the 15 meters of concrete and steel that contain this marvel. And the only way to get past the bio-metric systems is to have two members of the [insert family named of Energy Corp.] blood unlock the safe at the same time. No problem if you're in for the long game.

Daddy's waiting on ya.
giphy.gif

--

There are roles that characters will have to revolve around. Choose the role, create your character to fit the role.

C R E W
Mastermind - Drake Wexler(played by me) who is the son of Daddy Wexler
Partner in Crime - judgemental but loyal right hand who wants to get out of the life, used to work with Daddy Wexler before his death, in his late 30s.
The Money - the backer to this whole shindig, who holds an old grudge against both Wexler and the Groom-to-be
The Techie - the person who works the gadgets, the operating systems, and coordinates everything-- undermined a lot but probably the most important part of the team
The Hands - conman/woman who keeps the rooms distracted and gets whats needed without raising attention
The Old(er) Guy - legendary thief who trained Daddy and Partner.
The In - someone who can give the crew a view into the inner machinations of the event and provide cover if needed.

Wedding Party
Bride-
Groom
Best Man
Maid of Honor
Father of the Groom
Father of the Bride
original.gif

--

Rules are Simple and we all know them. I don't wanna rehash something we both know about.
Thanks!

Last edited:
i'd love to play a con woman role or maybe the maid of honor

.aw, lemons.

giphy.gif

It's the Wedding of the Century. The darling of the United States, Actress and Model [insert character name here], has engaged to the heir of the largest energy conglomerate in the world. This is event is almost as big as the Royal Weddings. There is only one hitch though...

Drake Wexler and his crew are gonna steal the dress.

The gown, Alexander McQueen's final design, stitched together by Vera Wang herself, is inlaid with 2.2 billion dollars worth of diamonds and gold. It's entirely voluminous and beautiful. It's also under complete lock and key, with shifting guards that rotate every hour. A six layered mechanic/ digital lock seals off the 15 meters of concrete and steel that contain this marvel. And the only way to get past the bio-metric systems is to have two members of the [insert family named of Energy Corp.] blood unlock the safe at the same time. No problem if you're in for the long game.

Daddy's waiting on ya.
giphy.gif

--

There are roles that characters will have to revolve around. Choose the role, create your character to fit the role.

C R E W
Mastermind - Drake Wexler(played by me) who is the son of Daddy Wexler
Partner in Crime - judgemental but loyal right hand who wants to get out of the life, used to work with Daddy Wexler before his death, in his late 30s.
The Money - the backer to this whole shindig, who holds an old grudge against both Wexler and the Groom-to-be
The Techie - the person who works the gadgets, the operating systems, and coordinates everything-- undermined a lot but probably the most important part of the team
The Hands - conman/woman who keeps the rooms distracted and gets whats needed without raising attention
The Old(er) Guy - legendary thief who trained Daddy and Partner.
The In - someone who can give the crew a view into the inner machinations of the event and provide cover if needed.

Wedding Party
Bride-
Groom
Best Man
Maid of Honor
Father of the Groom
Father of the Bride
original.gif

--

Rules are Simple and we all know them. I don't wanna rehash something we both know about.
Thanks!

Very interesting concept---I'd like to play the partner in crime, if you don't mind.

Yes indeed

I have a few questions on the plot. So I'm presuming since this RP has a mob gang vibe to it, Daddy Wexler is the mob boss, yeah? Kinda like big mob empire NYC thing? Also, where and how are we gonna start this whole thing? Is the wedding going to last a few days, so this plot just doesn't kinda fall short?

Oh I love this, personally I'd love either the hands or the techie. The PIC sounds fun as well but I'm not sure if I'd master that well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back