• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D5e: Into the Fray (Rage of Demons: Out of The Abyss Adventure)

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all,

I will be hosting a D&D5e campaign weekly on a day(s) not selected yet on the site's discord server. I will be using the material form the Out of The Abyss book and adding my own touches to it as any Dungeon Master would do. The characters will start at level one and I will help you create your character. There is a basic pdf of dnd5e located here for free. Anything else I will provide out of my books and assist you.

The Plot Synopsis:

Deep beneath the surface of the world lies the Underdark, a realm of endless labyrinthine tunnels and caverns where the sun never shines. The Underdark is filled with races and creatures too numerous to count or list and foremost among these are the dark elves---the drow. Hated and feared even by their fellow dwellers in the darkness, the drow raid other settlements in the Underdark as well as the surface world, taking prisoners back with them. Reundered unconscious with drow poison, then collared and shackled, these prisoners are eventually sold as slaves or entertainment in the dark elves' subterranean cities.

The adventurers have all had the misfortune of falling to such a fate. Captured by the drow, they are prisoners at one of the dark elves' outposts, awaiting transportation to Menzoberranzan, the City of Spiders. Whether they came into the Underdark seeking knowledge or fortune, or were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, they were ripe for prey for a drow raid.

Where the Story Begins:

The characters begin will begin their adventure in the slave pens of Velkynvelve. Stripped of everything but their underclothing, they are at the mercy of the dark elves and in the company of other prisoners, many of who aren't what they seem.

If you are interested in participating please post below :) !

Yesman said:
may I pull an existing lvl 1 character from another d&d RP?
As long as it fits within the rules and mechanics of the edition we are playing.

I'm interested in playing, depending on what the unset day(s) end up being :P

I forgot to mention that while I do really want to play, this being a chat-based game means that my participation is dependent on the day/time chosen.

@Dark Wizard I am familiar with this campaign set-up, and am already in love with it. I could make a character of any type necessary, and would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to play. I vow not to use any ooc knowledge I gained while trying to set up my own campaign of it. Does anyone else have any race/class suggestions? I was thinking about making some sort of tormented Drow character, an archery fighter most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back