Character Theory D&D Multiclassing

New to 5e, just started DMing a campaign for the first time in a few years. Just wanted to say that multiclassing characters are always fun to work with, and the setup you've made is pretty wicked :)

I often multiclass, mostly because the early effects of classes are what allow you to get the most fun, other than the lvl 20 effects but I've never been in a campaign that manages to get that high (not a lot of time in my hands).

The only times when I don't feel multiclasses are fun, are when they are used for powerplay reasons.

I often mix sorcerers or warlocks with stuff, because I like to mix the different playstyles. Rogue and druid are also mixes I use a lot, because a lot of my characters just fit that mold very well.

New to 5e, just started DMing a campaign for the first time in a few years. Just wanted to say that multiclassing characters are always fun to work with, and the setup you've made is pretty wicked :)
So you just started DMing a campaign? interested in taking along another warrior XD? Im kinda looking for a first game to get my feet wet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back