• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings D&D Based Roleplay

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello! I have been sucked down into the depths of D&D again and am looking to rp stories based off of it, within the Faerun world, the spells and such!

a small introduction, I am Riliane, 22 years old and I have played D&D for around 7-8 years at this point and I very much enjoy it! I am DMing 2 campaigns and also playing in 2, three of which have custom worlds

As for the roleplay, we would make characters to play as party members and divide our NPCs and such! D&D rules wouldn’t actually be in effect, but it would be interesting to see the character development as our characters “level up” and grow throughout their adventure

As for what stories, currently I am heavily craving something Curse of Strahd, but changing up some of the plot to make more twists and turns, but I am also interested in coming up with our own world and stories!

Romance is not a must but I am interested if you want to do romance! I would love to hear about your character ideas and how you think they would fit into our story!

If you are interested at all, please pm me! I’m very excited to explore worlds with you and your character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back