• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D 1x1, Anyone?

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'll keep this simple. I'm looking for a few D&D-based RPs to help develop some of my characters more between sessions.

I'd ideally like for RPs to be set in Faerûn, though I may consider other worlds such as Exandria, but I do not have as much knowledge of such places.

I have a few characters in mind, and I'll happily share them with you if you're interested in potentially writing with me. I'd even potentially create a new character if none of mine suit you, but you still really want to write.

I'm looking for someone that's 18+ to write with - just simply because I feel more comfortable roleplaying with adults, no offence intended toward minors!

I do love to chat OOC alongside RPs, but if this isn't your thing please say so beforehand. It just gets me more hyped for the RP, and gives me more enthusiasm to write and respond quicker!

I don't currently have any specific plots in mind, but I'd love to hear your ideas and/or plot something together.

About me:
  • Nic or Inq(uieta).
  • 25 years old.
  • They/Them.
If you'd like to see more about me and my other interests, my general interest check (including writing samples) can be found over here!

Thanks for giving this thread a quick look over! I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back