• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cyberpunk Criminals

Neon got ready and then walked into the kitchen. She poured some coffee into a cup and sat down next to Rain.

"You have any news?" She asked before taking a drink of her coffee.

She punched him lightly. "Shut up...I was up almost night trying to find a way to hack into the bank and I couldn't find jack shit...I wish I could just take the day off!"

Rain rose an eyebrow "Well why don't you ?" he took another sip "Me, you take a day off and do some stuff.... Besides, you need a day off the way you've been working"

Neon paused. She finally smiled. "Yeah, I guess I could take this one day off. Why don't we hang out around the city? That sounds fun right?"

Rain stood up and finished his coffee "That'a girl, I'll go get dressed" he smiled at her, headed to his room and got changed.

Neon gulped down the rest of her coffee. She waited around for Rain to get back and started twittling her thumbs. She was already dressed in casual clothing.

Rain threw on a white shirt along with a zip up hoodie and some jeans and high tops before exiting his room and walking up to Neon "Shall we ?"

Rain smiled and opened the door for Neon before following her outside "Where shall we go ?" he looked around at the bustling streets and sky rises.

Rain shrugged "Wanna get some food ?" the way he was saying it sounded like this was a date, and to be honest Rain wouldn't mind if it was.

"Yeah, food sounds good." She said sounding excited. The way he said it...he made it seem like a date or something...does...he think this is a date?...is it a date?

( xD Like that every scene in the movie where both the protagonists say the same thing on a phone at the same time)

Rain smiled "Cmon', I'll show you" he began walking down the street through the crowds of people, he wondered if she thought this was a date.

He walked in finally, after going to buy some beer and yelled to the Criminals, "Who wants to party?! Cuz the Green Backs sure don't!

Eh...he probably didn't mean it like that! We're just friends. (EVERYONE'S WORST NIGHTMARE!!! THE FUCKING FRIEND ZONE!!! xD )

"Comin'" she said walking right by his side. "It's been a while since any of us has had a day off now that I think about it.

TacoBadgers said:
He walked in finally, after going to buy some beer and yelled to the Criminals, "Who wants to party?! Cuz the Green Backs sure don't!
(Dude, they're gone... xD )

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FRIEND ZONE AHAHAHAHA *Slides down pit to hellldogs* THERES NO WAY OUT Nuuuu ;- ;)

A few minutes of walking later they arrived outside a small food joint, he opened the door for Neon and then entered after he picking a table and sitting down.

He decided to go to some near by restaurant, to give his beer to the poor kids, when low and behold, two of the Criminals dining there. "Hello? Are you two Erin Metina and Raven Denchi per chance?"

"Ooh, such a gentleman! Haha." She joked sitting down at the table.

(Hey, that's not always true, I was stuck in the friend zone once with this one girl I liked and a month later she kissed me...it didn't work out tho......bad example)

"Name's... Tesiov Mabazki." He said, concealing his wanted name in public. "And I'm to understand that you were rivals of the Green Back gang?"

"Shhh.." She shushed the stranger. She couldn't believe this idiot might have just made it clear that she was in a gang. "Keep it down!" She whispered angrily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back