• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cyberpunk Criminals

Raven walked into the underground headquarters of her gang with her mask on. She sighed seeing that barely anyone was there, all she could see was herself and Rain.

"Oh, that's just fucking great! They're ALL fucking late?! Why are they all LATE?!" She snapped.

Rain jumped slightly when he heard Raven yelled, standing from his half sleep half awake stance and looked around "Nooooo clue" he spoke softly before shrinking away back into his stance "grumpy bitch" he mumbled to himself, he had a habit to speak to himself so this wasn't irregular behaviour.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What was that?!" She yelled. She knew he grumbled something but she wasn't sure what. The lights on her mask started to glow purple. They'd glow blue when she's happy or content, purple when she's angry, and red when she's violent.

Rain shrunk further into his stance leading him to falling back off his chair "Ow" he said blandly before getting up and picking up the chair "nothing it was... Nothing" he spoke quietly again.

"Well there is a new bank at Hightown" he stated as though it was no big deal "They've been open for a few weeks now and they have around 1500 deposits... Seems like a place we could hit next" he opened the fridge and took out a coke.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmm...I'll keep that in mind. Also, I want you to do me a favor. Y'know that kid, Evan? He's like fourteen I think. Anyway, he owed us some money in return for taking someone out. He said he'd have the cash by today, I need you to go down and get it. If he doesn't have it, take him out! Got it?" Her mask lights went back to blue. She slipped a paper over Erin. "This is where you two will meet, and if you need it..." She handed him. A small disc with a big blue button on it. "Press the button and I'll send backup right away."

Rain nodded "Why would I need back-up anyway ?" he took the disk and the paper before heading back to his room and collecting his pistol and his Exo-suit, he exited a few seconds later and headed straight to his ship. After a quick diagnostics he took off and set the ship to hover mode where it hovered just above a safe fly zone, he read the sheet and then plotted a course to a nearby rooftop of the area.

Evan was sitting and waiting quietly for someone come by. He had a hoodie on his head and his hands hin his pockets. His head was hanging down, he was obviously bored out of his mind.

A loud whistle was heard overhead then a clunk and slam as the Cutthroat flew quickly overhead, landed and opened the gangway, out came Rain in his Exo-suit. he looked down at Evan before bending his knees and jumping, with the help of the Exo-suit he launched into the sky and landed infront of Evan with a loud 'SLAM', he regained his balance and stood infront of Evan "I'm here" he said through his helmet which amplified his voice into a robotic menacing tone.

"I-I think you're mistaken. I'm here for someone else. A girl with long pink hair, she's pretty tall, and she's probably wearing some gas mask...have you seen anywhere. She was supposed to be here hours ago." He asked nervously lifting up his glasses,. The left lense was broken and had cracks all over it while the right had about three cracks in it.

"Well she sent me sunshine so feel lucky she didn't send anyone else" he spoke again and held his hand out "the money, NOW !" he wasn't in the mood to play any games and wanted to get to the point as soon as possible.

"Oh! Right, right..." He collected himself and stood up quickly. "Now uh... I can't say I have all of it just yet...." He pulled $30,000 out of his pocket. He was in debt $45,000. "I promise I'll get the rest to you soon if I could just have a little extra time."

Rain took the money and opened his comm to Neon "Neon, he's only got 30,000 he says he promises he'll get the rest soon" he put a single finger up at Evan for him to wait a moment.

Neon sighed. "Alright, give him two weeks. He is just a kid...so show a little mercy, why don't ya? But be sure he knows what happens if he doesn't have it!"

"Yep, I'll make it PAINFULLY clear" he disabled the comms and turned to Evan "You got 2 weeks... If you don't have it by then I will cut your arm off and CHOKE YOU WITH IT" he rose his voice and then chuckled "I'm kidding man but seriously, if you don't have it we kill you" and with that he turned and leaped back to his ship.

"Understood!" Evan nodded quickly. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest out of fear. He had no idea how he was going to come up with that kind of cash in two weeks. It took him two and a half months just to come up with what he had.

Rain landed outside the ship and entered, taking off and plotting a course back to the hideout. He landed a few minutes later and stayed in his suit for a bit "Mind tell me why he owes us money" was his first question when he got back.

Neon rolled her eyes. "Like I said before, I made a deal with him that'd I'd kill someone he wanted dead, in return he'd pay us our usual rate for hitting. All cleared up now?!"

"Yeah but how is he gonna come up with that money in 2 weeks ?" he tapped a button on the side of his head, loosening it and removing it, he sat down on his chair and slumped into his same stance as before.

"I don't care how he gets it, what matters is IF he gets it. Like I said, I had him pay the standard price. Money talks, Rain. And kids don't."

"Alright Alright Jeeez" he rose his hands into a mock surrender before standing again and walking back to his room.

She grabved a few pictures, articles, and documents about the bank Rain mentioned earlier.

She walked by his door and leaned against a wall. "I did some research on that bank. Turns out they've got a shit ton of security. If we're gonna hit up that we're gonna need to hack into the systems."

"I expected you can do that ?" he walked over to his door and stood in front of the door, slowly slipping his shirt on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back