• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cyberpunk Criminals

Rain held his nose as he grumbled, wiping away some blood "Okay I'm sorry but seriously you need to calm down some times" he walked back to his room.

As Rain walked off he muttered to himself "When the fuck have I done anything wrong ?" he entered his room and laid down on the bed while fiddling with his Comm to find the other members.

Rain didn't hear her just kept fiddling with the Comm unit, not being able to communicate with any of the fellow members he frowned and got dressed into some public clothes, heading to the Cutthroat "I'm going out" he said as he climbed atop the ship and opened the cockpit.

Supposedly, a rival gang's hideout was not too far from Maxin's location. If he told them he killed the Green Back gang, they'd let him in for sure. The Criminals were going to be the Cinema Thief's next prey.

(Sorry, my friend was going through some relationship problems...)

Neon soon realized that Rain was gone. She used her comm to talk to him. "Uh....where did you go???"@The Jackal

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain sighed and set his comm to an auto reply that he made "Morek Jay Morek Jay, tracking unit For Chi For Chi Sooks " replied the comm. Once the auto-reply finished playing over a complicated string of numbers Rain finally spoke "Can't have a day out once " he muttered before turning MDK & Neowing- Boss rush on which played through the comm set, knowing Rain he'd probably forgotten to turn the comm line off.

[media]

[/media]

(Yeh No problem @xXGodoftheGeeksXx )

He did the secret knock upon the door of the Criminals' hideout, awaiting a criminal by the name of Raven Denchi.

Raven huffed and got out of her chair. She put on her mask and went to open the door.

When she saw the visitor she had no idea who he was. He wasn't part of Criminals so how would he know the knock?!

"Wha-- Who the hell are you?!" She asked. Her tone seeed angry and agitated.

(@TacoBadgers sorry about the late reply, I've been kinda busy)

It didn't take long for the Cutthroat to return with a substantial amount of bullet holes in the fuselage. After a moment of catching his breathe, Rain hopped out and walked weakly to his room for a shower, he hoped Neon didn't notice him.

(@xXGodoftheGeeksXx No problem)

She simply rolled her eyes. "Ugh...you know what, I don't have the time for this!" She closed the door and locked it.

She went back to work on the hacking. Neon had a headache and the blue lights on her mask turned purple.

Rained opened the door to his room, waking in and slamming the door behind him and slumping on the bed.

Neon heard the door of Rain's room slam loudly. She turned her head to face the way the loud 'SLAM' came from, which only make her headache grow.

Neon grabbed her head and went back to her work.

It has to be done...She thought with a stubborn look on her face. It was hidden behind her mask, though so no one could just look at her and see how stubborn she was acting.

Rain took a deep breathe stoood up, getting into his Exo-suit and heading to the Cutthroat to repair it. He didn't notice Neon in the corner just simply took his welder and patched up the ship.

Her headache developed into a migraine, but she was too stubborn to accept it. She continued trying to hack the bank no matter how much it hurt her head.

Once rain finished he walked over to Neon, placing a hand on her shoulder "Hey, whats up ?" he looked at the screen and then at her then back at the screen, still baffles at the numbers on screen.

Neon jumped a bit when Rain put his hand on her shoulder. "Oh my G-" she huffed again. "I think this place knew we'd try to hack it...they've done literally everything they can to keep anyone from getting into the system..."

She decided not to mention the headache. "I'll find a way somehow..."

"Yeah..." She sat up and stretched. "We could...I'll get on it when I can. I'll be shooting some targets if you need me, I need to blow off some steam." She walked off to the headquarters' shooting range. She took out her pistol and started shooting at moving targets like no no tomorrow.

Rain nodded and then headed to his room to get some rest, he slept for the rest of the day and just hoped that Neon wouldn't disturb him.

**SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY**

Neon woke up and her room was dull and dark. She rubbed her eyes begging herself to go back to sleep. She couldn't though, there was work to do. Neon couldn't remember the last time she had a day off...or wasn't working for even a whole hour unless she was asleep.

Rain sat quietly on his chair in the kitchen of the hideout, sipping some coffee and wondering whether Neon was ever so up tight and whether he should have a day off today as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back