• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cyberpunk Criminals

"Yeah, but it's going to be a while. Two days including other missions we have." She said calmly. She figured he knew this but she just explained instead of making a scene out of it.

Rain nodded and headed to the Cutthroat where he sat atop the highest point and fiddled with some buttons on the wrist pad on his Exo-suit.

Rain shook his head "I'm trying to configure this to accept a new compartment that will recycle its energy... So far I haven't done shit" he puffed his cheeks as he thought of how to configure the infernal machine.

(Sorry if I don't post for a while I'm playing Beat Hazard in the background)

"Oh, yeah. That'll be easy. Just keep your arm like that for about an hour." She grabbed his wrist and started pressing some buttons. "Maybe fourty-five minutes."

"Sure" he stayed quiet the whole time she worked away on the data pad, an orange glow flickering in his eyes at every press.

It took longer than she had expected. It took about an hour and fifteen minutes, but she eventually finished. "All done! You can test it out if you want, but I think we both know it works!" Her tone was slightly cocky.

Rain blinked from a trance like state and looked over at Raven before checking the data pad "How you do that, I'll never know" he said as he stood up and slid down the Cutthroat to the corner of the room where the new component was kept.

Meanwhile, in a hideout near our protagonists, the infamous Cinema Thief had a mischievous grin on his face. He and his gangster friend had just anonymously ratted out every other member of the Green Back gang, whom were all currently trapped in an empty bank, surrounded by police. Maxin and Johnny had gathered every piece of gold they had and shoved it into the bag. At this point Johnny had outlived his use. The police had found his body with four bullets in it eight hours later. Eight hours earlier, Maxin had ran out, giggling to himself at his mischievousness.

Neon went to check the news. She saw that all the members of The Green Back gang had been turned in.

She smiled. "Rain! We have one less enemy. The Green Back gang got taken down." (Neon's gang is literally called Criminals. She called it that because it's simple but intimidating much like the gang itself.)

Rain yelled back to Neon "SWEET !" he finished installing the Exo-suit compartment and smiled as the suit actually accepted it this time.

(Focking finally... Predator has been released in Mortal Kombat X)

Rain was tapping a few buttons on his wrist pad as arcs of electricity jumped from a small disk that spun in the back generator of the Exo-suit to power inputs and outputs "It worked"

"Yeah yeah" he picked up the generator and walked over to the Exo-suit cabinet, he spun it around and plugged the generator in "okay, now it should recycle the energy I use"

"That's great, anyway about that bank. I can hack it here, I'll need about two days. After that I want every member present. The rest I'll tell you later, just make sure everyone knows they have to be here."

She walked over to the computer and sat down. She began to work on the hacking.

"Yeah, but how am I supposed to get all the members I have no clue where they are" he looked over her shoulder, completely baffled at what was happening on screen.

"Your Comm! We all have one, and I'm busy. Tell them to be here in exactly two days at 8 AM! Not a second later." She took off her mask and continued to work.

"Okay ! My god" he turned and walked back to his room with his Exo-suit "Grumpy bitch is on her period" he remarked as he walked out of the room.

She immediately got up and darted after him. She threw his head into a wall.

"THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE AN ASSHOLE!" He huffed and walked away going back to the hacking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back