• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CxC/MxM Harry Potter RP Interest Check

ModernRevolution

Hi there!

Looking to get some new rps going c:

I'm looking for Harry Potter RPs! I'm hoping to find someone who is literate, third person and past tense

Romance is a key part of my roleplays, but a good plot is my bread and butter. I like drama! Puzzle solving! Plot reveals and twists and turns!

I will usually make a new plot for each partner, but some of the things I like are ABO, creature inheritance, arranged marriage and more!

I'm open to any of the ships below. All characters will be 18+ and you will need to be 18+. I'm 29 and I'm not going on any lists because you want to RP with me as a minor thanks

* - preferred

I play Looking for
*Harry - Draco, Severus, Lucius, Tom/Voldemort
Draco - Harry
*Severus - Lucius, Remus, Sirius
*Remus - Severus, Sirius
Sirius - Remus, Severus

Hey there! If you're still looking, I'd love to chat about this! I main Harry and Remus, if you're okay with that, for Draco and Sirius!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back