• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cute high school romance?

Qwertycakes

Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?
Anyone up for some high school romance? Cute, angsty, dramatic -- whatever you want, I'm down for it! I can play male or female; either is fine with me. Doubling could be fun too!

We can keep it casual - just tell me a bit about your character beforehand. No character sheets needed, unless you prefer it!

I'm always looking for partners, so I'm open to other ideas too. If you have an idea for something, feel free to hit me up! I'm not picky about the genre, I just want to write. I love doing long, descriptive posts but it's not required if you refer to keep it more brief, like a paragraph or so.

Last edited:
Would you be up for this idea, but with fantasy elements thrown in as well, but it taking place in a modern day world? Cause I do have an idea, it just involves fantasy to make my character work better. 😅

Would you be up for this idea, but with fantasy elements thrown in as well, but it taking place in a modern day world? Cause I do have an idea, it just involves fantasy to make my character work better. 😅
Definitely! Love that idea. Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat about it!

I have an idea for a supernatural high school if you're game? Werewolves, witches and all manners of monsters/ghoulies going through the hell that is puberty. Ideally FxF but I can make it work MxF if you don't feel up to the former and want to take a stab at this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back