• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cute girl seeks cute friend

Q U I X ' S G I A N T P L O T T H R E A D

A B O U T M E
Hi guys, I'm QuixoticKitten, but you can call me Quix (pronounced "key" as in quiche). I'm sixteen, almost seventeen, and a junior in high school who has been roleplaying for a little over six years now. I can roleplay almost any day of the week with the exception of Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, so I'd say I usually post about every other day in general. I'm in two AP courses and a college course right now, so my schedule is a little packed and for me, school is priority. Despite this, I try and write at least every other day. I love romance, fantasy, and just writing in general, so come get to know me so we can write stories together.
M Y R E Q U I R E M E N T S
Alright so you want to roleplay with me? I have a couple things I'd prefer my partners to have. First of all, I am a stickler for grammar. Seriously, if you typ likk des please get out now. Secondly, I write in third person, past tense and I expect my partners to do so as well. Finally, I'd like someone who is open to creating new and dynamic characters and keeping the story active and moving. I don't want someone who will quote unquote "only play a certain type of character" and constantly uses Mary Sue-type characters. In general, I'd like someone who is open to FxF, as I am a lesbian and not super comfortable writing hetero romance. That said, we could also do a non romance plot and have things be totally platonic. I'm fine with either. Just be interesting, open-minded, and a decent human being, and I'll probably like you.
P A I R I N G S
Okay, confession time. I hate pairings. But in the same respect, I also love them because they open doors for plotting and such. Here are some pairings that I absolutely adore.

Brother's girlfriend x Sister

Therapist x Patient

Human x Faerie

Competing wizards

Circus performer x Audience member

With pairings, however, there are some that I will absolutely NOT DO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I've listed those here as well. I think the reasons for this are pretty obvious.

Younger person x Any person 10+ years above them

Sibling x Sibling

Human x Animal or any animal-like being

Any kind of sexual activity

Canon characters

Kidnapper x Victim

Any situation where one person is more quote unquote "dominant"
Y A Y F O R P L O T S !
Alright, so if you've clicked on this tab, you're probably looking for some of my more original plots? (no duh. note to self: stop being so damn cheesy.) Anywho, I am totally more of a plot person when it comes to 1x1s. A lot of my RPs tend to fizzle off because there is no plot whatsoever, but I'd like change that. I've mentioned this, but as a partner, please be willing to plot and add to what I have below. So without further ado...plots! Right now, these two are the only ones I have/will be able to handle, but I will definitely update throughout the year as I become more available or think of more plots.

Please Don't Stop the Music: Muse A is a senior student at a prestigious music conservatory, known for their skill but also arrogance. Muse B is a new teacher, who, despite being new, has already gained quite a reputation for their harsh methods. Muse A begins taking lessons with Muse B, and their headstrong personalities begin to clash. A line needs to be drawn between help and hurt, between friends or something more. Who is going to draw that line and what will it take for them to do it?

Double Agent:(this plot was created by a very good friend of mine and is not an original plot. I just liked it so much I figured I'd steal it) Muse A is a woman in a supposedly committed relationship. When she starts to question her boyfriend's loyalty, she calls on Muse B to tempt him and see how he responds. However, what happens when Muse A starts do develop feelings for her hired spy?

Hey Quix hows it going, I'm NekoChanbo but please call me Neko. I am eighteen since well today guess whose finally legal! I've been roleplaying for roundabout seven to eight years and as a fellow lesbian the brother's girlfriend x Sister sounds amusing to me. Not only have I been in this situation before where I kind of fall for my brothers girlfriend as embarrassing as it is to admit and even going as far as trying to steal her from him if only it wasn't for those meddling kids I would have gotten away with it. Not only have I tried to steal my brothers girlfriend but I've been on both ends of the stick (round about three years ago I was Bi and well I dated this guy who invited me round to his place and well I met his sister....Yeah lets just say me and him had a fall out that may or may-not have had something to do with me kissing his sister and three weeks later I was dating his sister-_-).

Oh and just a heads up just in-case. While my spelling is fine and you won't catch me writing "lik dis" my punctuation isn't the greatest so I hope that doesn't bother you!

Last edited by a moderator:
NekoChanBo said:
Hey Quix hows it going, I'm NekoChanbo but please call me Neko. I am eighteen since well today guess whose finally legal! I've been roleplaying for roundabout seven to eight years and as a fellow lesbian the brother's girlfriend x Sister sounds amusing to me. Not only have I been in this situation before where I kind of fall for my brothers girlfriend as embarrassing as it is to admit and even going as far as trying to steal her from him if only it wasn't for those meddling kids I would have gotten away with it. Not only have I tried to steal my brothers girlfriend but I've been on both ends of the stick (round about three years ago I was Bi and well I dated this guy who invited me round to his place and well I met his sister....Yeah lets just say me and him had a fall out that may or may-not have had something to do with me kissing his sister and three weeks later I was dating his sister-_-).
Oh and just a heads up just in-case. While my spelling is fine and you won't catch me writing "lik dis" my punctuation isn't the greatest so I hope that doesn't bother you!
That's totally fine! Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back