• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of the Sunstone: A 5e Adventure. OOC and Sheet placement.

If I read this right, I’m the only one not going after the boar. Fine by me, my character is almost intentionally supposed to be a weirdo latecomer.

No, I was going out to make sure that the hunters get healed if they get hurt hunting it. So Athaclenna is there, too.

Roger d20 it is o7

Character Creation Rules: Point buy 27. All stats start at 8, use this to calculate as a quick aid. You are allowed the Players Handbook and 1, singular other official book of your choice as per Adventure League rules. We start at level 1 and will be going via milestones.

EDIT: Don't forget, you got advantage with that survival.

Character Creation Rules: Point buy 27. All stats start at 8, use this to calculate as a quick aid. You are allowed the Players Handbook and 1, singular other official book of your choice as per Adventure League rules. We start at level 1 and will be going via milestones.
EDIT: Don't forget, you got advantage with that survival.

Ah no I just wanted to know whether we had to roll using a d20 for the roll not the skill value and so on.

Was my roll just now okay? And I can roll the d20 twice due to dumas, right?

Ah no I just wanted to know whether we had to roll using a d20 for the roll not the skill value and so on.

Was my roll just now okay? And I can roll the d20 twice due to dumas, right?

You can roll it twice, yeah. You always have a chance for a higher result with advantage, so always best to try. lol. That said, off to work now. Posting may be slow, but it will happen. Ta.

Go into a post and edit it. Down at the bottom, you will see a option to roll dice.

So do we wait for a prompt post or do things by ourselves for a bit? Not sure about the decorum we want to follow since Tuesday and Thursday we’re listed as our prompt days

Borderlands 3 is pretty boss. I get that. I told my girlfriend that she's going to be a gaming widow for a bit once the next Elder Scrolls game comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back