• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of the Sunstone: A 5e Adventure. OOC and Sheet placement.

Not me. I used the calculator point buy Prospero linked. I’m not leaving my stats up to my bad rolls.
Oh those aren’t my stats in our game. I just wanted to see what they might have been if we did it. Plus bad rolls can be part of the charm of the characters too hahah

In an old DnD game, we had a player that rolled a '3' on his Charisma score, and thus began the legend of Gurk the Gross, the Cleric that had been cursed by his God to be the ugliest man alive until he could gather together a set of custom artifacts that the DM came up with called the Tomes of Charisma to break the curse. Having the party hunt for those books was the focus of the group for quite a while, and it was a lot of fun.

In an old DnD game, we had a player that rolled a '3' on his Charisma score, and thus began the legend of Gurk the Gross, the Cleric that had been cursed by his God to be the ugliest man alive until he could gather together a set of custom artifacts that the DM came up with called the Tomes of Charisma to break the curse. Having the party hunt for those books was the focus of the group for quite a while, and it was a lot of fun.
I like how you choose not to mention whether the quest was successful >_>

lol Oh, it was eventually successful. It just took us until level fifteen! Those divine curses are no easy matter to fix!

Finally! Got my updated character sheet guys.

Aargh! The curse of Real Life! But the good news is that we'll be starting soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back