• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of the Sunstone: A 5e Adventure. OOC and Sheet placement.

If you mean posted characters, I think? Mine still has a lot of details missing because I suck at character sheets and need DM help.
Mine’s pretty hollow as well but I’m just going to add info slowly. It helps to read the phb a few times ngl. I was lost before that

Mine’s pretty hollow as well but I’m just going to add info slowly. It helps to read the phb a few times ngl. I was lost before that

No yeah I did. I’ve made characters before. As usual though, there are details I don’t know how to account for or get wrong.

I have not done so, but I suppose I can. Up to the Storyteller.

Prospero Prospero will we be using the ‘feats’ feature in the RP? I ask because ‘mage killer’ seemed like an interesting one to attribute to Cadnik. Given his time as a lab rat to the magic users that held him captive.

Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to let you all know I have today and tomorrow off, so I'll be available to collaborate and help anyone who needs it. My character has a basic rouge/thief background. He is playful and chaotic good. His charisma and bright attitude make him easy to be around. Let me know if anyone wants to have any history or minor past encounters. I'd love to workshop something together.

As for game questions and rules, I have extensive knowledge on the Player handbook, and access to most of them. If anybody (i know Steel Accord Steel Accord was having some questions) needs help with the details, I am more than willing to lend my aid. Have a great day everybody, I can't wait to start this thing.

~ Alex (deathchart98)

Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to let you all know I have today and tomorrow off, so I'll be available to collaborate and help anyone who needs it. My character has a basic rouge/thief background. He is playful and chaotic good. His charisma and bright attitude make him easy to be around. Let me know if anyone wants to have any history or minor past encounters. I'd love to workshop something together.

As for game questions and rules, I have extensive knowledge on the Player handbook, and access to most of them. If anybody (i know Steel Accord Steel Accord was having some questions) needs help with the details, I am more than willing to lend my aid. Have a great day everybody, I can't wait to start this thing.

~ Alex (deathchart98)

Well maybe if you were to take a look, you would see. I know there’s stuff that’s not filled because I don’t know how to calculate for them all.

Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to let you all know I have today and tomorrow off, so I'll be available to collaborate and help anyone who needs it.

~ Alex (deathchart98)

Can you share his updated CS link again?

Tardy Grade Tardy Grade This one?

It has all of their stats and details worked out. They just need to customize it a bit. Theres just a language that need chosen, and instrument to be proficient and wield, the admirer's favor, and the character personality stuff. Also an artisan tool they're proficient in.

Those decision seemed like character decision more than game stat decisions, so I left them open for Steel Accord Steel Accord to choose what they want.

Last edited:
Same! I have only had some basic dnd games in the past minus my first group. Ever since i graduated HS I haven't been able to play a good game since I always have to dm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back