• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Current Search!! (UPDATED DEC 2020)

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
Hey everyone...

I apologize to everyone I went MIA on. I let my depression get the better of me.

But do not worry! I am back and better then ever!!!

Anyways, onto the search!!!

You've probably seen some of my threads before, but, uh, here is a completely different one. I am venturing out into the world of fandoms! (Don't fret, I would still love to do original worlds (see below fandoms) as well so PM me if you do too!)

My fandoms are very limited, but if you don't see one here, don't be afraid to ask! (The names in brackets are who I am looking for. BUT I am willing to negotiate!)

My Fandoms:
Riverdale (Sweet Pea or Reggie)
MCU (Peter or Bucky or Natasha or OC)
Stranger Things (Billy or Steve)
Descendants (Harry Hook or OC)
Julie and the Phantoms (Luke or OC)

My fandoms are pretty basic, I know, but it's what I like! I am more than okay with doubling, so if you want me to double as someone, let me know!

If you aren't here for fandoms, then look below for some pairings I am interested in! Again, if you don't see one here that you want to do, don't be afraid to ask!

Pairings: (bold are the ones I would like to play)
Stalker x Stalked
Rich x Poor
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Classic High School/College Plots!
+ More!

I also have some plots in mind that are kinda hard to explain in short, so PM me!

!WARNING!
Most of my plots contain mature and very dark themes, however I am willing to adapt to your triggers, so please let me know beforehand what they are!
So, uh, if you are still here, when you PM me, make the subject your favourite number!!

Last edited:
I have an idea for Kidnapper x Kidnapped. There's like a cute horror idea I created that fits into that line. It's this one.

If you find it interesting please PM me, if not you can delete this post.(No need to notify me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back