• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pavlikovsky

professional best friend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i’m winnie & i’m in my mid-20’s looking to get back into writing and making writing friends again.

partner requirements;

⸋ 01. please be around the same age group as myself (mid-20’s - early 30’s).

⸋ 02. please be willing and able to write semi-lit or lit style paragraphs (2 minimum).

⸋ 03. please show mutual respect and kindness.

fandoms & [pairings];

⋄ dead poets society [anderperry]

⋄ it (2017/2019) [reddie; benverly]

⋄ the goldfinch [boreo]

⋄ marvel [stucky; clintasha; sambucky]

⋄ the umbrella academy [klave]

⋄ cobra kai [lawrusso]

⋄ shadow and bone [ ivan/fedyor ]

properties that inspire my ocs & original plots;

⋄ band of brothers

⋄ succession

⋄ friends

⋄ justified (fx)

⋄ bridgerton

[ as a sidenote, i prefer to write as lgbtq+ characters. ]

i’d love to hear any plot ideas that potential writing partners might have! also, if interested, please let me know what i should call you and provide me with a writing sample, and i will do the same.
thank you! ♡ i’m looking forward to making new friends.

Hi! I'm Al and I would love to write Anderperry with you! I've been writing fanfiction for them around a year now, so I feel pretty well-versed when it comes to their characters. I can do Neil or Todd. I am 22, if that works. I also like to think I write detailed, so the two paragraph minimum you're searching for is great! As for a writing sample, I could write something original now, or paste an example of my fic writing here. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back