• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

enjoythesilence

✨get lost in the story ✨
Reposting my rules from my other thread here bc I’m lazy lol

Hey!

You can call me by my user or J, which ever you prefer!

About me
I am 23 (24 in a week 🥲) and ask you be 18+ also, even with no NSFW it just makes me more comfortable to write with someone closer to my age!

Writing preferences
I write in 3rd person and can put out anywhere from 200+ words at the minimum, I do enjoy lengthier responses and can go up at 1k if I’m really feeling it, so I’d prefer not to partner with someone who would treat the minimum as their max sorry!

I am currently looking for mxf pairings. With us either doubling or me as the female character. I do mostly double though.

OOC Chat
I love OOC chat, playlists, edits, tiktoks, memes, everything like that and I will definitely bombard you with them so please feel free to do the same with me!

Themes
I also love angst and drama, and slow burns are just 😙👌

What I am looking for
Love interest included

Fandoms
CanonxOC only

The Vampire Diaries
Klaus Mikaelson
(This is my current main craving and I’ll post a link to my other thread for this here)

Peaky Blinders
John or Tommy Shelby or both
(If there’s any Arthur lovers out there I’d love to play him)

Captain America: First Avenger
Bucky Barnes
(Wanna do something with the 1940s side of this setting!)

Originals
Me/You (Doubling still accepted!)

HumanxGhost
Human/Demon
Human/Vampire
Royal/
Peasant
Royal/Bodyguard

Prompt words

Crime, dark, angst, romance, au, historical, enemies to lovers, slow burn,

I wrote this up real quick so probably missing a lot of stuff ! Will update this often!

I'm quite interested in Royal x Bodyguard if you're still up for it! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back