• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cunning Commander's Shameless Self-Promotion Thread!

Hello there! I may have a few ideas for a fantasy Rp? I dunno, been craving to do something with dragons lately.

I am interesting in the following if you are still looking~

Ace Pilot x Ace Pilot (Enemy Side)

New Gamer x Champion Gamer who managed to lose to them [XDD I'm actually a newish gamer who has beat pros]

Captain x Captured enemy captain

I'd like to do either the Pilot or the captain the most ouo

I'd like the role play with you if you will. I like the pairings and half of the plots you pointed out. I only liked 5 of the fandom's though. I'd be okay with roleplaying with you.

ONLY if you're still interested, I wouldn't mind doing an Assassin's Creed role-play with you. I don't want to get your schedule too packed up. From the looks of the replies, you have many waiting on your waiting list.

Hi Cunning Commander! I'm interested in the mage's academy plot you mentioned, as well as the Matthias Graye plot. Also Attack on Titan. Are you interested in pursuing any of those?

Cool! I'm up for anything listed. You can pick! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

I'm interested in some of your pairings and plots. PM me and we can further discuss about it.~

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]You are the child of the High Priest of Ophiuchus, the deity known as "The Serpent Bearer", he is shown in the heavens as restraining the great Serpentis with his bear hands, as his followers, you do the same on earth. Many years ago your parents captured one who was prophesied to lead the people of Serpentis, and confined the child. It is the solemn duty of your order to guard The Pit, it is a wonderous site, dug 100 meters into the earth, walled with ten concentric stone rings stacked on top of each other, the top ring measuring 100 meters across. Each ring itself is ten meters tall, and the sides are each inscribed with a different powerful sealing enchantment. In the center of the great site, bound by chains, each link weighing 10 kilograms, sits the boy, he has aged considerably since he was captured, but is still young, not too far aged from you. You are tasked with going into the pit each day to deliver food and water to the boy, but you are also warned that if you should give into any of his words, you shall be put to death. As you venture into the pit, will you befriend the boy, free him? Or perhaps you will spurn him and leave him in the pit?

[/QUOTE]
This plot right here sounds amazing :o

I'd love to rp this with you if you're still looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back