• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete | Modern Supers with Dice! (OPEN!)

Hey, I'm new to the site but I'm no stranger to role plays (forum based or tabletop). I like what you got here, but I have a few questions.

1. Is this still a thing? This thread seems fairly active, but the actual role play page seems a bit slow/old.

2. Will we have to meet at a specific time to roleplay this or can we post as time permits anytime during the week? My timezone is quite different from everyone else's, so far, and I'm busy a lot. I can easily make a post or more per week, but when I post is very chaotic. I just don't want to drag this thing down if my schedule doesn't fit how the rest of this group wants to run things.

3. Last one. If I let you randomly generate my power now, could I play a character that already has one? I'm thinking of a college age chick that could maybe act as somewhat of a mentor to the others (despite still feeling completely lost herself).

@ithinkcat

1. Yes it's still a thing, we're just waiting for enough people to start.

2. I'm thinking just posting as time permits, with limits so we don't leave people behind.

3. I can allow that, you'll just have to think of an explanation as to why she decides to come to the park where the mysterious figure promised to make people Chosen. Perhaps she just felt mysteriously and inexplicably compelled to be there, despite already being Chosen? Perhaps this figure knew that these Chosen would need a leader, and so sent out a separate ley-line to find one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back