• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [CS] Relationship Program (Closed)

7246ecfba9250eba4e0ea25940a8a7be.jpg
Name: Arden Sanders
Appearance: Pahlok on Instagram. 5'3
Sexuality: Demisexual/Pansexual
Ethnicity: Italian
Quirks: ALWAYS humming(even if she can't sing), doodles on anything, writes her to-do lists on her hands or arms, she taps her nails on EVERYTHING, and eats everything with a fork.
Likes: Doodling, cookies/cupcakes/chocolate(Everything sweet, you know it shell eat it, making lists, braids, fruit, curly hair, drinking, letting loose and making the best of her life, painting her nails, reading, and rain.
Dislikes: Smoke, veggies(Except broccoli) peanut butter, dull pencils., the color pink, the smell of roses, spiders, thunder, lightning, heavy winds.
Backstory: (Will play out in rp)
Theme Song: Beautiful now
Extras: N/A

300px-Photoshoot_of_Rupan_Bal.jpg

"Some people think that destiny is a given, it's a set thing, but here's a little secret: It's not
You make your own destiny, for better or worse."

Name: Ajaath Rajputs, also known as "AJ"
Appearance:
rupan-shot.jpeg
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Ethnicity: 2nd Generation Indian American
Birthplace: San Francisco, United States
Birth Date: June 12th
Quirks:
-Can play the clarinet and base clarinet with a fair bit of skill, as he was in a band since he was in elementary school
-Tends to sing to himself if he needs to pass the time, though he will only do it if he thinks he's alone
-In addition to English, can speak both Punjab and Hindi both fairly fluently
-Favorite hockey team are the Boston Bruins; Favorite American Football team are the San Francisco 49ers
-Has a huge tolerance for spicy food
-Not that he enjoys doing it, but AJ is pretty proficient in his mathematics
+Football and Hockey
+Bollywood
+Disney
+Music(Bollywood, country, swing)/Singing(Disney)
+Rain
+Sleep
+Driving(Really Fast)
+Traveling
Dislikes:
-Chocolate
-Mathamatics
-Sun
-People butchering his name
-People making assumption about him(More annoyed then anything)
Backstory: WIP
Theme song:

Extras:
-Still has a number of relatives in India, and has visited India quite a number of times
-AJ is not religious, but he does understand the bases of both the Sikh and Hindu religions
-And yes, AJ can eat meat, though he doesn't eat a whole lot of it
-Nearly of AJ's cousins are either in the medical profession or in the tech industry
-Currently contemplating career choices of either being a NYPD police detective or joining the NYPD Special Operations Bureau​

Last edited:
Okay so here's the thing...
vixe vixe We are currently full on characters, but, if one of the two I am still waiting for drop, you can have the spot, but until then hold on.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear and Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
I know Queen has a set FC ready to go, just need the info. I want to hear from you guys on your current standing on your CS. The others are ready and eager to jump into the rp. If you guys can have a CS up by today, that would be awesome. If you know you will not be able to keep up with, what I am guessing will be fast pace rp, please tell me. I'm here to help in any way to make this rp as fun as possible.

Okay so here's the thing...
vixe vixe We are currently full on characters, but, if one of the two I am still waiting for drop, you can have the spot, but until then hold on.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear and Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
I know Queen has a set FC ready to go, just need the info. I want to hear from you guys on your current standing on your CS. The others are ready and eager to jump into the rp. If you guys can have a CS up by today, that would be awesome. If you know you will not be able to keep up with, what I am guessing will be fast pace rp, please tell me. I'm here to help in any way to make this rp as fun as possible.
I finally finished the cs all the info is there now

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint I’m so sorry to have caused you such a hassle, but realistically can’t see how I’m going to finish my cs anytime before the weekend so I’d better drop out so I don’t hold the rp back!

Once again so sorry!

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint thought i should let you know, i'm about to buckle down and finish the cs now. I did do it yesterday, but declined to save my work as i went. my computer shut down and when i got it working again everything had vanished. forgive me, i gave up, had a rage, almost threw my computer. but it's all g now~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back