• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students (reboot)

Naomi still shaking cuddled up to Shika "make it stop please!" She begged Shika, knowing very well that she could t. Looking up at her sniffling she clenched Shika's hand "can you hold me?" She begged
Kittycat Kittycat

Willow blushed with embarrassment before giving a small nod. Once everyone left the area the girl looked around at all the different flowers that began to shake rather violently in the wind. Taking a deep breath Will raised her hands up and looked around, a green light glowed brightly. Eyes closed. The ground shook as bramble vines shot out from the soil with ease. When Willow's eyes opened they weren't their sandy color, but a lime green. The vines started to weave themselves into domes that covered the flowers, sheltering them from the wind. She wasn't done yet though. They grew in width and became much more hardier than they normally are. When she finished the green glow vanished and her eyes went back to their brown hue. A smile one her face as she looked at her work. The vines would protect the plants from the damaging winds, but allowed water to come through a bit. So the plants still got some water. Feeling her job was done she set off to find Kitsune as she softly mubmled, "She does want to make sure that I'm alright."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

"Thanks, and sorry. She was talking about crap that wasn't necessary." Looking away as she felt the hair on her neck stand up, but she did manage to hold back a growl. Though hearing the thunder made that fade as she also heard Duke mentioning changing up the training from the day. Ivy glanced up at him when he mentioned Izzy, "She's still working on it. Though she's improving." A sigh escaped her lips though. "But," rubbing the back of her neck she glanced at the ceiling, "That's a part of why I said what I did."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lexi
4489bef03fcd73099922a72bb0bdbaaeo.png

She just looked at her mom as she was in her mom office as she smiled as she looked at the tv as she was drawing" I want watermelon" she say she heard earlier she had to take a nap she just smiled to her mom" do I have to take a nap mommy" she say as she looked at her" where big sissy" she say as she heard a big thunder it was scary for her

Izzy
images

Shw just looked at them as she sighed when they were talking about her as she sighed she wanted to learn about fighting as she looked at duke as she smiled she heard her sister say she was approving she just never told her sister she liked girls she don't know why she just watched them blushing slightly Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Kitsune smiled as she came back into her office holding a plate of watermelon "I had a feeling that is what you were going to ask for" setting it down before walking back to the doorway "I'm going to do some work okay, if you need mommy come get me, and yes you need a nap young lady"
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Duke winked at Ivy "that's good, I'm glad that she is doing well" looking past Ivy to Izzy she grinned "hey Izzy can you take Misako to see Miss Kitsune in the office then come back?" Turning his attention to Ivy he motioned for her to follow him "Ivy we are going to keep training" opening the back door to the gym he headed towards the woods in the storm.

Ming, in the gym, look all the gyms equipments as she looking so excited that she can't help herself but to start playing with the equipment. She start with a gymnasium as she walk on the pole, doing a backflip fast.

Anyone?

As Will walked she felt the ran pelt her from above, but it was rather pleasant. Though she knew that if she got too wet she'd end up with a cold. Seeing a patch of grass nearby caused her to raise her hand and make it glow its green that it would give off. Out from the ground sprouted a very large elephant ear plant. Dropping her hand Willow knelt beside the plant and drew her finger across the bottom portion of four stems of four of the large leaves, cutting them perfectly. Picking them up she held onto the stems, making the leafs form an umbrella shape. Using her powers once more vines grew around the stems until the reached the underside of the leafs. In doing this it held the stems together as one, like a real umbrella. Smiling Willow made her way to the school before making it inside and walked to Kitsune's office.

Amber eyes widening as her pupils constricted to slits. Rather taken back and confused by the wink from the man. When he talked to Isabelle she had to hold back her protest. Ivy didn't want Misako anywhere near Izzy without her around. Gaze turning back onto Duke when he walked to the back doors, talking to Ivy. When he walked out to the woods she dashed after him, "Hey!" the wind and the ran pelted her as she started walking, after having caught up. "Why are the two of us going to continue training? What about the other students?" Confused on why he was still willing to take her out in the middle of the storm.

Lexi
26.png

She just looked at her mother as she was scared of the storm" Okau mommy I see you later I take my nap" she say trying to be brace like her sister she was watching her movie the one her mom put on " she ash as she just sighed looking at the watermelon she started to scratch she had chicken pox she just was scratching she didn't like it" she was just eating the watermelon as she was she wanted to play with her mother she was really scared of the thunderstorm after she finished her watermelon she just climb into her bed as she hugged her stuffed bear as she yawned a little she felt itchy she didn't know why she was so itchy she just saw her babysitter izzy as she saw her big sister rubbing her eyes yawning she was still awake afraid to fall asleep cause of the scary storm after a while she just started to close her eyes as she snuggled with her teddy as she yawned

Izzy
latest

She just nodded as she picked up misako as she smiled as she liked being around misako she wanted to know what love was she just took her to miss kitsune the woman that saved her and her sister she just walked in seeing Lexi scared to fall asleep she saw her yawning she just walked into kitsune office" um miss kitsune I was told to bring miss misako here she got knocked out by mr duke" she say to her as she was stuttering with her she looked up to her as a mother figure she never knew her mother" um miss kitsune i think Lexi is too afraid to fall asleep is there anyway I help oh wait I gotta go back" she say blushing crushing on misako she liked girls she haven't told her sister since she was afraid to Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Ryu gasped them she rushed to the nurses offices with her misako " ahh when will those two just stop trying to kill each other " she thought as she ran after the others hoping misako could be saved she wouldn't know what to do if she died.

Blaise skipped into the school building, late as he usually was, and looked around for the main office. Despite it being right next to him he didn't see it as he was distracted by a potted plant in the hallway. Then he noticed other plants further down and he gradually moved further away from the office as he moved from plant to plant.

"Hello Izzy, oh and Willow I'm glad you are okay, how are the plants?" Kitsune stood up walking over to take Misako "man my office sure is lively today, Ryu is here too" laughing as she moved Misako to the couch with Lexi "here Lexi lay with sissy she will keep you safe from the storm" winking as she stepped back out to the three of them. "Misako will be fine, Duke knew what he was doing, but more importantly why are the rest of you not in class?" Going to the closet she got Willow a towel then returned offering it to her.

Tsutarji Tsutarji Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Duke smiled as he looked at her "because I'm going to bring you all out here one by one to test you, but for now they can socialize and relaxe" Duke turned facing her after they were a few feet into the tree line. Taking his fighting stance he prepared himself "get ready, I'm not going easy on you today Ivy"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

( JessBeth JessBeth you can interact with Blaise who is NightTerror NightTerror

Last edited:
A small smile crept across the shy girl's face as she was given the towel. "Oh um.. Thank you miss Kitsune.." her voice quieter than usual due to the increase in population in the room. As she dried herself the best she could she heard the woman ask why they weren't in class. Wrapping her hair in the towel she rubbed the sleeve of her long sleeved shirt. Kitsune had been outside when she had seen Willow earlier taking care of the plants. So she hoped that at least she knew why Will wasn't in class at the time.

Ivy listened to Duke as he spoke. When he took a stance she wasn't the least bit surprised, he did say that he was testing her. Her face soon turned serious as she gave a stern nod. Taking the same stance she had when she fought Misako. Transforming rather swiftly. Muscles rippling a bit underneath her orangey, tan skin. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Lightning cracked over head, illuminating the area for a split second.

Lexi

Sje just rubbed her eyes as she snuggled with her big sister as she smiled she just yawned as she looked at her mother with someone else she just started to relax as she looked at her sister she got scared of the thunder as she just sniffed trying to fall asleep but couldn't she couldn't sleep

Izzy
Tamako.Market.full.1832752.jpg

She just looked at her as she frowned" I don't want to go back to class" she say as she was sad she wasn't that strong she knew she was already failing the class she wasn't good with fighting she just sighed a bit as she looked at kitsune as she looked at Lexi with her sister" I'm not good with fighting like big sister I know I'm failing I'm not good with school" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"That shouldn't matter Izzy, you can always keep working hard, Duke knows that there are different ways to pass his class, have you tried being a healer? Or a support type?" Kitsune asked as she sat down at her desk going through some files. "You are welcome Willow, I'm glad that you are okay and the plants as well" petting willows head gently as she smiled at her "you are all doing very well in his class from what I hear"

@ all

(Brb in 10 minutes)

Misako opened her eyes groaning "ow! Ow! Ow!" She said quietly, sitting up with her hand on her head "what happened to me? Did Ivy get the drop on me? Izzy?" She asked as she rubbed her sisters back trying to calm her down.
Texangamer Texangamer

As soon as the light from the strike of thunder faded Duke pushed in aiming a high kick fro Ivy's head "hopefully your confidence doesn't get you killed Ivy!" He told her

The teen blushed in embarrassment, gently scratching her cheek with her finger. Willow wasn't use to hearing anyone else worry about her. Or even hear that she was doing well in combat class. Whenever she was picked to fight in that class it was rather interesting. Reason being was that despite how sweet and soft spoken Will was, she always sent her opponent to the infirmary for one of many reasons. She conjured up some pretty dangerous plants. But they were never deadly or lethal, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't make it happen.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Texangamer Texangamer

Raising her arm she managed to block the attack, "Dying is not what I had in mind for today!" Before his leg could hit the ground Ivy punched him in the gut as an attempt to knock him off balance. Jumping back just in time to hopefully not get grabbed. Having distance put between them once more the hybrid stood. Waiting in a defensive stance. Rain beating down on the both of them.

Izzy
tumblr_n3woy3OJwR1rplmhto1_500.png

She just looked at her as she smiles" no it was duke big sister don't really like when I'm around you I don't know why your the only people I talk to" she say as she looked at them as she just watched her" a healer hm" she say" maybe" she sag as she sat down looking at misako she had a crush on her but she knew her sister weren't going to aprove she just sighed she wished her sister would accept the way she is she was pouting

Lexi
56604c8be9e09ec58a38fb710b2f47c281d7c761_hq.jpg

She just looked at her sister as she just woke up as she was rubbing" sissy your back" she say as she just yawned a little as she grabbed her teddy bear as she looked around as she saw her babysitter as she wanted to play as she just sighed" no more thunder" she say her head was hurting a little" big sissy are you okay do you think i do good in first grade" she asked as she was rubbing her head as she looked at her sister talking to her babysitter she liked her she just was laying on the couch as she hugged her teddy bear Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Misako grinned as she leaned over kissing Izzy on the lips, placing one hand on her cheek and the other on izzys hip she pulled Izzy into her lap. Breaking it slowly she looked at Izzy and winked. "So cute...want me to show how it feels to be loved?" She asked as she kissed Izzy again. Hitting a button on the wall to let Kitsune know about Lexi's new developement.

Texangamer Texangamer

Kitsune stopped looking at a blinking light on her desk. "Willow could you assist me by getting something to calm a persons mind or a plant to make them sleep?" She asked as she went into the back office picking Lexi up and moving her away from Izzy and Misako. "It's okay honey mommy has you, just let it out okay?" She told Lexi as her tails cacooned Lexi. "I may need some aloe as well Willow"

Duke stumbled back chuckling as the lightning struck again illuminating his face. "Careful the first row is a splash zone..." he said as he bit his finger drawing blood, running it down his arm he laughed as his body started changing, his muscle mass increased significantly as he reached over grabbing a tree, effortlessly pulling it from the ground "ready love?" He asked and swing the tree one handed as if it were a baseball bat.

Izzy
tumblr_n2vrpsrfek1s0qo24o4_r2_500.gif

She just looked at her as she was blushing" um... i..... dosen't ryu likes you though" she say" i don't want to take that from her" she say as she blushed again when she was kissed again" i do want to know what love is but sissy be mad" she say as she just hold onto her as she was kissed again she liked the feeling her heart was beating fast as she was falling for her" is this how it feels to be loved my heart is beating fast is that normal" she asked as she was kissed

Lexi
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c02998716-17-11.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she was scared" but mommy i'm scared to hurt miss willow" she say as she just sighed as she was in the cacon as she listen to her mother as she just lit it out as she closed her eyes trying to let it out as she look at her mother she was scared that she hurt someone she was glad her mother put her in a cacon she just felt relaxed she didn't want to sleep" mommy i feel better" she say as she calmed down a little bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Kitsune unwrapped her tails from around Lexi and smiled "that's good, but mommy is going to have to wash her tails now so they don't stink" laughing as she carefully lowered Lexi on the ground, letting her still be on her tails. "Willow would be okay, her plants would protect her from the flames, besides Willow has fought people who use fire so she knows how to stay safe"

"Ryu....I still haven't made a decision on who to pick to be honest" Misako winked at Izzy as she rolled over, ontop of Izzy she kissed her again, her tongue running over izzys tongue. Blushing as she deepens the kiss. "That's what happens when people are scared or are attracted to someone" she explained after the breaking the kiss to start kissing izzys neck.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
dba36a381ebb60_full.jpg

She looked at her mother as she liked playing with her mother's tails as she just looked around" am i getting stronger like sissy" she say as she just looked at her as she was looking around as she was bored not sure what to do as she looked around she thought her daddy left her cause she was bad as she looked at her mother" i like being with mommy um what am i doing for my birthday" she asked as she was excited about starting first grade next week" do you think the other kids will like me" she asked as she started to play with her toys" can i get stronger like mommy and sissy" she asked as she was playing a bit as she giggled

Izzy
1352dc6c6535f1486d36623870dbc736.gif

SHe just looked at her as she smiled as she was laying on the couch as she felt her kissing her neck as she was excited she didn't want ryu to be sad because of her" so um about teaching me how to fight maybe i was thinking maybe i be a healer i'm not good at fighting unlike my big sister" she say as she smiled as she liked the affection she just was holding onto her she didn't want it to stop' man big sister will kill me if she find out about this' she thought blushing a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back