• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students (reboot)

Ash hugged her close then she snuggled up " hey if you already have someone it's OK...I don't mind but if you are worried that because you might have done things with her then it's OK just ask her if it's on to date me " she blushed

Texangamer Texangamer

Izzy
14597256_209635026116648_5550178682326220800_n.jpg

She just looked at her" it's not that she has someone she taught me about love but she was toying with me my sister warned me about her and she did something bad to me I didn't want to do it" she just looked at her as she whispered what misako did to her she did it to her" I thought she was teaching me about love but that was different I'm scared to tell sissy she will ground me punish me" she say scared crying she just text her big sister as she tried to breath in' big sister when you coming back I want my big sister plus I need to tell you something ' she texted while she was crying she couldn't hold in her tears she needed her sister at the moment" sissy I need you" she say crying on ash lap Tsutarji Tsutarji Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Summer walked in shyly. She looked around her hair covering her eye. She didn't move it out of the way of her eye and kept walking and kept walking in till she got herself lost. She sat in a corner and her eyes were tearing up. She didn't speak up because she had a small voice and no one would hear her. She covered her mouth with her scarf. Her cheeks were red from silently crying.

Anyone

Ash nodded " oh OK...so..." She hugged her " it's OK...I'm sure your sister will understand if you just tell her what happened lzzy " she said gently kissing her lips then she picked her up " where is your sister...let's go see her"

Texangamer Texangamer

Serbian sighed as she had no idea where her tiger was " sora? " she whimpered then she rubbed her arms " please come back I may be a demon but I miss you " she cried then she rubbed her cat tail and laid on her bed curled up

Kittycat Kittycat

Willow frowned when Lexi got pushed. Her gaze turned to the student who was running as her eyes flashed green. Out from the ground sprouted a rose vine. Without the girl moving the vine hit the kid full force. With that done the vine vanished and Will walked over to Lexi and knelt beside her. "I'm sorry that happened..." the girl said sadly as her gaze shifted to the child's wound.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ivy's eyes widened when Duke pulled her in and kissed her. When he pulled away to speak she felt her heart rate increase. But yet, she didn't freak out. Instead her eyes slowly closed as her hands gripped the man's shirt. Allowing herself to enjoy the moment, her tongue brushed against his a bit.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Duke picked Ivy up and leaned back against one of the trees still kissing her. Breaking it he chuckled and nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment before starting to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear lobe. "Having fun kitten?" He whispered, holding her close as his fingers ran through her hair.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Misako set her things on a bench before turning the water. Leaving her clothes in a pile she stepped behind the curtain then tossed her towel over. "Thank you for picking my things up, especially since you made me drop them" winking at Ryu before stepping under the water and screaming "cold! Cold! Cold!!!" She exclaimed before quickly turning the knobs until it got hot.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Naomi nuzzled against Shika's hand "Shika talk to me please, what happened? Who did this to you?" Standing up she offered her girlfriend a hand, wanting to help her to their room quickly so she could clean the wound and wrap it up.
Kittycat Kittycat

Kitsune watched the two of them interact , blushing she looked to Willow "you are going to be a great mother one day, I bed the guy who you marry will be so lucky " giggling she poked willows cheek "helping my darling daughter and all the knowledge you have of the plants, beauty kindness and brains" smiling she looked down at Lexi "Lexi don't you think that miss Willow is a great babysitter?" Kneeling down she wrapped Lexi up using her tails before setting Lexi on her shoulders.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Ryu blushed then she sighed putting her clothes down then she smiled " hehe I'll wait here till your done misako " she said closing her eyes as she smiled at her " I'm glad you love me instead of someone else"

"Me too, but I do like it when you are jealous" chuckling as she washed her hair, lathering the soap up. "So Ryu, are you mad at me for that? I know it wasn't very nice but....I made you cry again..." rinsing the soap from her hair she started to let the water run over hair.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ryu shook her head " no...I'm not misako but...hmm I am kind of Jealous that you didn't treat me like that " she smiled then she sighed

( hey please reply to our pms I have a new idea)

Lexi
13590913_f520.jpg

She just giggled as she was on her mother shoulders as she giggled as she smiled" yup mommy willow good babysitter mommy I'm hungry can we have dinner can we have chicken nuggets" she say holding onto her mother she didn't want to fall as she was holding to her mother hair she hated baths when her mother give to her unless there baths toys to play with she was humming as she yawned a little didn't want her bed time yet Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Izzy
kitashirakawa_tamako_by_baka_ryan-d7if5pn.png

She just hold onto her girlfriend as she was scared that she'll get grounded" uh I don't know where she is I texted her no answer ash" she say holding onto her she was being a bit clingy towards her Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Duke picked Ivy up and leaned back against one of the trees still kissing her. Breaking it he chuckled and nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment before starting to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear lobe. "Having fun kitten?" He whispered, holding her close as his fingers ran through her hair.
When Duke broke the kiss Ivy looked at him. Eyes semi-closed, cheeks red with blush, and if not for the thunder and the rain you'd swear you could hear her heart beating. "Duke," she mumbled softly as she cupped his cheek with her hand, "Why is it that I feel this tingling warmth in my heart? Why would you choose me.. out of all people to like?" Her thumb brushed gently against the skin on his cheek. And her gaze, was much softer than it normally was.

Kitsune watched the two of them interact , blushing she looked to Willow "you are going to be a great mother one day, I bed the guy who you marry will be so lucky " giggling she poked willows cheek "helping my darling daughter and all the knowledge you have of the plants, beauty kindness and brains" smiling she looked down at Lexi "Lexi don't you think that miss Willow is a great babysitter?" Kneeling down she wrapped Lexi up using her tails before setting Lexi on her shoulders.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer
"Why thank you Ms Kitsune.. it's nice to hear that you think a bit highly of me.. and I appreciate the compliment." Willow smiled happily when she spoke. Hearing her teacher mention how she'd make a good babysitter made her blush out of embarrassment. "Oh, well I'd love to babysit Lexi whenever you need me to... I'm sure my other teachers wouldn't mind," she gave a small chuckle as she looked at Lexi and Kitsune.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Naomi nuzzled against Shika's hand "Shika talk to me please, what happened? Who did this to you?" Standing up she offered her girlfriend a hand, wanting to help her to their room quickly so she could clean the wound and wrap it up.

Shika shook her head no and pointed to herself. She took naomi's hand and stood up. She smiled at her.
Serbian sighed as she had no idea where her tiger was " sora? " she whimpered then she rubbed her arms " please come back I may be a demon but I miss you " she cried then she rubbed her cat tail and laid on her bed curled up
"I heard my name" Sora said behind the door. She smiled and opened the door and flopped on the bed. She patted serbian's head.

Texangamer Texangamer

When Duke broke the kiss Ivy looked at him. Eyes semi-closed, cheeks red with blush, and if not for the thunder and the rain you'd swear you could hear her heart beating. "Duke," she mumbled softly as she cupped his cheek with her hand, "Why is it that I feel this tingling warmth in my heart? Why would you choose me.. out of all people to like?" Her thumb brushed gently against the skin on his cheek. And her gaze, was much softer than it normally was.
Duke gazed down into her her eyes, his arms loosely around her frame. "I picked you to like because I enjoy your company" stroking her back he winked "what's wrong with liking a young, beautiful and strong?" He asked before picking her up as if she were his bride and started to head deeper into the woods towards his cabin.

Kitsune picked Lexi up "well you are great with her and I appreciate with you helping me with her, I'll talk to the head master to see if you helping me can be applied as credits towards your degree" looking down to Lexi she chuckled "of course we can, it is almost time for lunch for the students so we can get you nuggets" winking at her daughter "well Willow to be honest you are a great roll model for Lexi and you are even a good teacher, I think one day if you want you could even be a teacher here" bouncing Lexi gently as she headed for the lunch room
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Naomi went with her, feeling nervous and worried.
Kittycat Kittycat

Misako laughed as she looked over the curtain at Ryu "sorry next time it will be you, will that work for ya love?" Flicking some water at Ryu as she giggled
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Lexi
640full-yuzuyu-sakashita.jpg

She just giggled as she was getting bounced up and down" yaaaay I get nuggets" she say excited as she was having fun she was basically homeschooled since she wasn't near the age to start middle school or high school she just held onto her teddy while she was poking her moms cheek" what mommy eat" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ryu blushed then she nodded " yeah that will work misako " she said smiling at her then she stretched and smiled at her .

Serbian blushed then she turned around and she hugged her " I missed you so much " she said kissing her

Duke gazed down into her her eyes, his arms loosely around her frame. "I picked you to like because I enjoy your company" stroking her back he winked "what's wrong with liking a young, beautiful and strong?" He asked before picking her up as if she were his bride and started to head deeper into the woods towards his cabin.

Kitsune picked Lexi up "well you are great with her and I appreciate with you helping me with her, I'll talk to the head master to see if you helping me can be applied as credits towards your degree" looking down to Lexi she chuckled "of course we can, it is almost time for lunch for the students so we can get you nuggets" winking at her daughter "well Willow to be honest you are a great roll model for Lexi and you are even a good teacher, I think one day if you want you could even be a teacher here" bouncing Lexi gently as she headed for the lunch room
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Ivy blushed and gave a soft huff to his compliment, but her small smile didn't vanish. When he picked her up and began to carry her she held onto him loosely around his neck. Noticing he was walking further into the woods she remembered hearing that her favorite teacher lived outside of school. So she guessed that was where they were going now. Looking down at herself and her sopping wet clothes the hybrid let a small sneeze. It sounded almost like a squeak. "My apologizes," she whispered, blushing with embarrassment.

"Oh my, that would be wonderful. Plus I believe the students would benefit from knowing all that I know about plants. We wouldn't want them eating something lethal." The girl smiled gently as she spoke. Willow was rather happy to hear that Kitsune would talk to the headmaster about her babysitting turning into school credits. Even a bit happy that someone thought she'd make a good teacher. As she thought about it she could even help with those who want to be healers since many plants have healing properties.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Izzy
CL_ivIsWoAE_GHj.png

She just smiled as she was blushing she felt good around ash but somehow she had to tell her sister about what happened she knew she would be in trouble but it was a risk she had to take she hated lying to her big sister about things plus she isn't good with lying she wanted to learn how to heal people she didn't want to fight like her sister she was more than a healer" lets go find kitsune i want to ask her something" she says Tsutarji Tsutarji

Lexi
images

She just looked at her she just looked at willow as she was getting carried by her mother" when i grow up i want to be strong like big sissy she very strong she just looked at the cafeteria as she saw it was filled with a lot of stududents" whoa that a lot of people" she say say she hoped she didn't have to eat vegetables she knew she was getting chicken nuggets but she didn't want to eat veggies she hated them when her mother fources her to eat them it tasted nasty for her she was kinda scared of the older students since she was the youngest person here she calmed down when her mother was playing with her boncing her up and down as she giggled" food yay" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Ash nodded getting up and she started to walk with her " so where's kit at " she asked as she walked with her Thur the halls then she put her arm around her shoulder. She sighed as she walked , she seemed quite happy that she meet her Girl well soon to be wife once she asks her in the future

Texangamer Texangamer

Izzy
Kitashirakawa.Tamako.240.1462300.jpg

She just looked at her" um...... maybe the cafeteria" she says as she was excited to eat something as she held onto her as she was blushing" i wonder when sissy would be back though i'll just wait for her" she told her" fair warning my big sister can be way overprotective over me since i'm her little sister ivy is great though" she say as she smiled walking to the cafteria to talk to kit since she wants to be a healer she didn't want to be a fighter she didn't do violence unless she's in danger than she must fight even though her sister is always there when she's in danger Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ash nodded then she hugged her waist as she sat beside her and she laid her head on her shoulder and she kissed her ear " I'm so glad we're in love " she giggled then she smiled " so does this Ivy might not like me because we are a couple " she asked smiling at her lover
Texangamer Texangamer

Izzy
tumblr_ojfl3gcG2v1ugye8so6_250.png

She just pouted a little" I don't know she's very overprotective of me I never asked her if I can date I feel awful I did it I didn't know what was going on she was teaching me it went too far" she say as she lay her head on her shoulder waiting for her sister to text back' sissssssssssy where are you I miss you I need to talk to you about dating and something else' she texted as she just sighed she was giving up Tsutarji Tsutarji Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back