• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students (reboot)

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
latest

Ordinary is far from what you are, it's a word that you've never really been called in your entire life. Freak and abomination sound more like what you're use to being labeled by others. But what if I were to say that there is a place for those like you. A place where you are considered, ordinary and normal. A safe haven for where you can be yourself and learn like every other kid. This is Crystal island. A school for those who are neither pure human or animal, but a mix of the two.
Here is where you can live a normal teenage life. Make friends, go to school, and learn. You will have no problems of being different. For here, we are all the same.

Rules:
1.) No Mary-Sue or Gary-Sue. No one is perfect, especially here. Besides, perfect characters get boring and basically predictable
2.) No God-moding. Just no. You can't always dodge or land a hit
3.) Do as you please doesn't matter if it's a paragraph or more or less do as you like just have some fun
4.) Erotic rp is a no no. If things get too heated fade to black. Tone down on gory details if your characters get into a fight. Not everyone is ok with guts spilling out (Plus this is also a school set rp)
5.) No posting until I see your CS and I approve it. It's just common curtesy
6.) Problems? If there are any issues let me know and I will do my best to help. But if a fight breaks out between members please do not take it to the OOC. Instead take it to the private messaging system.

Co dm- Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ivy gave a sigh as she stood in the gym looking for a punching bag or something to train with. After a bit of looking she managed to find a punching bag hanging in one of the back corners. Bringing her fists up to her face she started punching the bag of sand along with kicking it. School hadn't always been so fun for her especially with all the people that came with it. So she found it a bit nice to get away from the noise and the crowds to work on stuff she cared about. Technically she was studying for combat class. Ivy wanted to make sure that her level head would stay with her when she'd be sparing.

Willow was in the garden roaming around like she normally did when she didn't have much of anything to do. A soft smile played on her lips as her finger tips gently along a rose bush. Making the blossoms bloom and become more vivid in color. Things like this made the introverted girl happy. As she continued her walk through the plant infested area she noticed a small shrub that appeared to be withering away until it died completely. "Well we can't let that happen now can we," her voice its normal soft, hush tone. Making her way over she brushed some of her sandy colored locks from her eyes and knelt down. With a gently hand she caressed the main stem of the woody plant, "Everything will be ok little one." With a small smile her hand and the shrub began to glow a soft green until life was once again restored to the piece of nature. A chuckle escaped Will as she listened to the plant thank her, "You are quit welcome my dear. I am more than happy to help."

Lexi
tumblr_lrjfusqplj1qhjua3o1_500.gif

She was in the garden as she just smiled she liked being with the flowers she hold her water can as she didn't realize there was someone there she just looked at the flowers' so pretty i like when mommy take me here' she thought as she looked at the flowers she didn't know her daddy was dead she was so happy as she giggled' i wonder where big sissy' she thought as she was watering the plants Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Izzy
latest

She just looked at her sister practicing as she was in a good mood as she was humming she liked cooking as she looked at her sister she couldn't wait for class she wasn't much of fighter mostly her big sister trains her she just munch on her food as she just looked at her sister she just was listening to music she didn't talk much she just looked down music help her calm down as she was drawing a bit Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Upon hearing a few plants laugh and giggle in delight, Will turned to see what was causing their joy. There stood a young girl who appeared to be no older than the age of 5. By the looks of the red watering can the young girl carried the girl concluded that the child was the cause for all the delight at the fact of being given water. For some reason Willow wasn't as much afraid of children as she were of people her own age and older. A gentle smile on her face as she stood up, making her way over to Alexia. "Hello there," she said softly, her voice almost a whisper. Kneeling down once again she looked at the plants that were getting watered by the child.
"Hydrangeas," Willow mumbled softly as her light brown gaze stayed on the budding plant. The flowers were still developing so until they bloomed they wouldn't be visible. But the girl with a green thumb knew how to make the process go faster. "Excuse me," looking at Alexia made Will smile softly, "Would you like to see a magic trick? I can make these flowers bloom, even make them a color of your choice."
Texangamer Texangamer (and anyone else)

Ivy continued her assault on the heavy bag as it hung. Throwing in different combinations of punches and kicks. Her style of fighting was rather different than any normal fighting style ever really seen or taught. It was like a mix of street fighting and her animal instincts along with a bit of mixed martial arts. A style of her own really. But it helped keep her and her sister alive until they got found out by the bloody school they were now a part of. Though she really couldn't complain. The food was good, they had a warm place to sleep, medical attention given if needed. Much better than the dreaded place they had to endure for years. Unlike Isabelle, Ivy remembered everything that had happened. But didn't really talk about it. "Isabelle? You shouldn't be eating too much before combat class. You'll get sick if someone hits you in the gut." Walking away from the punching bag to look at Izzy sitting in the bleachers.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
b6141ff12351e0_full.jpg

She just looked at the lady as she smiled" yes pwease" she say as she smile she looked at the lady she seemed safe she had a whistle around her neck just in case for bad guys she was told to blow on it when she in danger" I'm Alexia mommy and daddy calls me Lexi for short I want to see trick" she say smiling as she was happy

Izzy
maxresdefault.jpg

She just was about to bite on her snack as she looked down as she just looked down as she gave it to her sister she was somewhat damaged from what happened she just breathed" I'm sorry I don't want to fight I don't want to get hurt like scary place" she say as she was scared she just covered her eyes she remember the screaming she just closed her eyes crying a little Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Willow gave a small nodded in response before turning her attention back onto the plant. Raising her finger as it glowed a gentle green. With a soft smile she brushed tip of her finger along the buds before they started to bloom. They were purple in color and rather vibrant. But full of life. Flicking her finger gently she had the plant give a small wave to young Alexia. Even tickling her under the chin with a clump of its flowers. Opening her hand she gazed at the plant as it went back to its natural form. "Did you enjoy that, Lexi," the girl asked in her normal, gentle tone.
Texangamer Texangamer

"Hey hey hey," placing a hand on Isabelle's head she began to pet it, "There's no reason to cry. We're safe here. But you have to learn to fight if you want to pass this class." Ivy slipped her sister's snack back into her backpack before standing up straight. Looking down at her made her smile a bit. "You'll be ok, I promise. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you ok."
Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
3034857865_1_9_rB6zFNJd.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled" so pwetty" she say smiling looking at the plant she giggled when the plant waved to her as she looked at the lady as she smiled as she looked around" mommy always bring me to garden it calms me down I control fire and turn in a dragon a baby one but I don't like using my powers" she say

Izzy
e1d3413c33179729642debdfad01ca1a.jpg

She just looked at her sister as she smiled" okay um can you help me train too your like super strong I can't transform like you but it's okay I try to be brave and to pass this class I just need help training" she say as she saw her sister putting her snack back in her bag as she pout but looked at her she just giggled" your super strong sissy" she say Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Naomi at some point during the night had climbed into Shika's bed and cuddled up to her. Naomi was resting on Shika's chest and her hand was resting on Shika's belly. She was dreaming about hearing Shika's voice and was blushing and squirming in her sleep.
Kittycat Kittycat

Kitsune walked out looking at Lexi. "Oh such a good girl, oh who is your new friend love?" Kitsune asked as she reached down touching the flowers petals gently. "How are you all doing today my lovelies?" She asked her flowers.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

"Izzy! How many times do I have to tell you to quit leaving things in my room!" Misako yelled as she walked over carrying a stuffed tiger. "Oh hey Ivy, how's the bag?" She asked brushing her hair from her face. Misako was six feet tall and her muscles were toned. "Looks like you've been working a good sweat up" winking at Ivy
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Seeing Kitsune made Will grow nervous as she quietly moved backwards. "Th-they um..." her voice could barely be heard she was that quiet, "Th-the flowers are f-fine." Will glanced at one of the bundles of hydrangeas that she had just helped bloom. The plant slowly started to brush its petals against the shy girl's cheek due to her powers. Even their aroma intensified like it did when one went through aromatherapy. Which is what was going on with Willow, the smell helped calm her a bit.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Being five foot six only meant that Ivy had to glance up at her a bit. Glad that she didn't have to tilt her head any to see the girl's face. "The bag is how the bag always is. Lifeless and in one piece," she mumbled. Not really amused by Misako's winking. Looking over at her sister she asked, "Why are you leaving stuff in Misako's room?" Ivy liked keeping tabs on her sister, and she was curious as to why she was in the other girl's room.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
02072007c.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" mommy i don't know her name" she say as she looked at her as she just smiled" i water the plants mommy" she say as she just went to hug her mom as she didn't know where her daddy was" mommy can i ask you something where did daddy go" she asked as she looked at her mother as she held onto her moms shirt as she looked around for her sister" where big sissy" she asked as she looked at her as she just looked at willow

Izzy
Kitashirakawa.Tamako.full.1417685.jpg

She just looked at misako than to her big sister as she was confused what was going on as she had problems speaking to mistako" i.... no...... in...... your....... room........ not.......me" she say as she she just looked at her stuffed tiger as she grabbed it " oh....... yeah....... i....... was....... babysitting..... for....... your....... mom...... i...... was....... watching...... lexi....... guess........ i...... forgotten...... Tigie......" she say as she was studdering as she just huged her stuffed rabbit as she was smiling" thank...... you...." she told her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Relaxe she was safe Ivy, Lexi loves her, the two of them get along pretty well" laughing as she looked at Ivy "hey wanna go a round? We could always get a good workout before class!" Misako stretched her arms and back before looking at Ivy "relaxe Ivy you aren't my type, I like girls with a smaller frame, not that dating you wouldn't be fun but I quite enjoy having our healthy little goes at each other as rivals"

Kitsune smiled as she sat down watching Lexi and Willow interact with the flowers. "You two are too cute!" She squeezed dodging Lexi's question about her father, she was too young to learn that Kitsune had killed him. "Hey willow, you don't have to be afraid of me, I'm just your teacher, even though I don't have much to tell you about plants that you can't tell just from your powers" motioning for willow to come to her. "Lexi do you wanna learn about flowers and plants here in the garden?" She asked Lexi.

Lexi
17397437_7955f49907_o.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" yeah i wanna know about pwetty fowers" she say as she just looked at her as she smiled looking at her mother as she went to sit with her" do mommy want to help me with it" she asked as she just smiled she loved her mother as she snuggled agains her mother" i made fowers happy that what she say" she say as she smiled not knowing the girl name she just smiled she knew her mother dodge her question but maybe it was for the best for her not to know yet she didn't go to school yet she was starting kingergteeen

Izzy
tumblr_ojfl3gcG2v1ugye8so1_250.png

She just looked at misako as she try to talk to her" maybe sometime uh can you train me i want to get strong like my sister" she say as she just smiled looking at her as she just looked down at her feet she was nervous around other people" so uh do you have someone you like miss mistako" she asked as she wasn't making eye contact she just kept looking to the ground as she was messing with her hands as she looked at her stuffed tiger she just placed it back to her bag so no one make fun of her before class Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Good. I might not have had much interaction with people, but I know that I'm not attracted to girls." Ivy gave a rather smug smirk as she said that and walked to the middle of the gym. Turning around she looked over at Misako as she stretched herself. "Just don't try to kill me like you normally do, it gets old." When she finished stretching she waited for the girl to join her in the middle circle. Keeping a close eye to see if she was going to transform so that she knew whether or not she'd be in real danger. Hearing Isabelle speak though made her take a quick glance. Surprised at how she didn't stutter when she spoke. Pushing that aside she turned her full attention back onto Misako.

Gulping Willow shakily stood up on her feet, revealing her height of five foot five. Slipping her hand in the pocket of her skinny jeans as she glanced at the hydrangeas. "I-I'm just not use to people is all," her voice a whisper. Glancing at Lexi though she gave a tiny smile and nod, "You did make them happy though... They love getting water.. Just not too much.." Hearing Kitsune talk about her powers and asking Lexi if she wanted to learn about them caused Will to go rather silent. Not wanting to interrupt them.

"Willow would you mind telling Lexi about the hydrangeas?" Kitsune asked as she rubbed Lexi's back "she really likes to help out so having someone so gentle and knowledgeable about such beautiful flowers would be great" Kitsune let her tails flow out from her skirt as she used them to lift the little red watering can and refill it. "Unfortunately Lexi here takes after me so her powers are quite dangerous, but I'm more curious about you Willow, I never see you with the other students or talking to anyone, is everything okay?"
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Misako leaned down getting close to Izzy's face, touching her cheek she smiled "why do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She asked as she kissed her cheek before going over to middle of the gym. "Mhm, I don't get close to killing you, you just let up too early, now Izzy if you want I can but I know you've seen me train with Ivy, are you sure?" She asked as she set her bag down then took her shoes and socks off. "How far are we taking it today Ivy? How hard do you wanna sweat?"

Last edited:
Lexi
603e035879cb3da1b6f18d68a8f3e9b4.jpg

She just looked at her mother while looking up" yuppie I like helping out" she say looking back at willow" mommy do I get tails like you" she asked as she smiled as she saw her watercan was refilled as she looked around as she was happy" mommy when do I start school when I turn six" she asked as she held onto her mother hand while sitting on her she was scared of her powers she was afraid hurting her mother and her sister Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Uh um, yes ma'am," she whispered rather high pitched. Will reached her hand back behind her neck and rubbing it out of embarrassment. "It's just that uh... I don't really.. talk to others is all... I'm still not use to hanging around the other students." But remembering hearing her ask about teaching Lexi about the flowers she helped bloom made her nod a bit. "Um yeah, I'd be willing to teach your daughter about the hydrangeas." Since Willow basically grew up being surrounded around nothing but plants she learned about them from either books or straight from the plant itself.

With an animal growl she shouted, "I want you to not touch my sister like that or ask her shit like that!" One thing that Ivy wasn't a fan of was people touching Isabelle in certain ways. It irked her. "And as far as sweat goes I'm not bothered by how much I perspire. Lets just start and see how far it goes before class starts." Taking a deep breath she calmed herself a bit before getting into a fighting stance. One hand out in front of her and the other pressed against her chest, stance a bit wide yet firm. "Lets do this."

Izzy
2795978i

She just blushed as her face was red from the kiss as she didn't know the feeling" I.... I don't kno she say as she calmed down her heart was beating fast" I don't know I never felt love before I don't know what it is I don't know what many things are ms misako" she say smiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Ryu ran in and she jumped on misakos back " hey misako " she said gently hugging her then she saw Izzy " who's this " she frowned then she whimpered " hmm misako can I ...ask you something..." Her face was red with excitement " I...like you a lot would you go out with me sometime "

Izzy
tumblr_ojfl3gcG2v1ugye8so1_250.png

She just looked at the girl as she looked" I..... isa.....belle..... sissy.....calls..... izzy" she say studdering as she just looked around as she hated talking to strangers she just looked at her sister as she wanted to eat again when she was nervous she eats a lot Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I would teach you love but Ivy would try and kill me all the time, but that's up to you!" Misako called to Izzy before she crouched down and transformed. "Ready love?" She asked Ivy as her leg muscles tensed up, just before she was going to launch herself at Ivy Ryu had jumped on her back. "Now isn't the best time Ryu I....." pausing for a moment she looked back at her "give one moment and let us get our morning workout then I'll tell you"
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kitsune nodded "go ahead, Lexi doesn't bite unless she doesn't get her snack" Kitsune laughing at the idea of that happening "don't worry Lexi you can't hurt mommy with your powers, I'm fireproof" rubbing Lexi's back with with one hand she offered Willow a seat next to her. "Please do teach her, oh and the principal is proud of you she said that you have done a beautiful job here"

Lexi
images

She just looked at her mother as she just smiled" yay" she say as she was happy as she was getting a little hungry but she wasn't cranky just yet she just watched willow she bitten her big sister when she didn't have her snack she poked her mom cheek as she giggled" mommy fireproof I can't hurt mommy but what if I hurt big sissy" she wimper a little Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Izzy
tumblr_inline_nj5zrdlJnV1szv48q.png

She just looked at her sister while they were about to fight" um..... I...... want...... too...... I.... like...... someone....... she say as she was nervous she was hyper as she was kicking her feet against the bleachers her face was pure red from blushing she liked misako but didn't tell she looked at the other girl as she just let the girl to have her

Ryu blushed then she ran to the other side of the place and she just watched them about to do their workout then she sighed ' I hope she says yes....I've known her for I don't know years " she thought then she smiled watching them about to fight

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Seeing Misako transform caused Ivy to do the same thing, knowing that this would possibly a tough match. Especially if the shark girl were to smell blood. Though seeing Ryu hang on Misako gave Ivy ample opportunity as her leg muscles tighten. As soon as Ryu was off and about already three feet away from the shark Ivy made her move. Launching herself at Misako before nailing her in the stomach with a closed fist. "Don't get distracted, you of all people should know that!" She grinned before maneuvering off to the side out of her reach.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

But I'm not fireproof, she thought nervously as she gave a small gulp. The thought of such a little girl going on a hunger rampage breathing fire worried her. "S-s-sure, no problem," Will replied with a soft whisper that was mixed with a stammer. Quickly thinking of a few plants that she could make grow in case of Lexi going awol and needed to be able to put out a fire. Hearing Kitsune mention the principle noticing her work she blushed rather embarrassed, "O-oh uh.. Tell her thank you for me.. please." Looking down at Alexia she smiled softly, "Well uh kiddo... want to learn now?"

Kitsune relaxed as she snapped her fingers, a large pillow appeared under the three of them "don't worry it only happens when she gets scared or really angry, she is usually such a good girl though"

Misako doubled over holding her stomach "why would you....do that? That's dirty!" After regaining her breath she stands up panting "okay if we are going to play dirty" crouching down she launched herself forwards, digging her claws down she used the momentum to spin herself, aiming a kick for Ivy's inner right thigh.
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Tsutarji Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back