• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students (reboot)

"Technically it's not playing dirty when you asking me if I was ready. Which dictates that you were already ready," the hybrid smirked. Ivy prepared herself as she watched Misako come in for an attack on her leg. Side stepping she had hardly moved out of the way in time as she felt rough skin snag her jeans a bit. That was going to leave a bruise. But as Misako finished flying by her Ivy grabbed a hold over the shark's tail. Feeling the muscles in her arms ripple she managed to toss the girl across the floor.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Misako rolled across, as she stood up she slid backwards and flipped herself just in time to land on her feet and slide to a stop. "Too bad you aren't into girls, as rude and aggressive as you are it might be fun" laughing as she looked back at her tail fin. Darting at Ivy she started to rapidly slash at her trying to get her to back up. "It may not be dirty then, but then again I have two offers, mind if I date Izzy?" She asked and laughed "I won't be mean to her, I've always been sweet on her"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Ivy growled as maneuvered her body out of the way of Misako's slashing, even blocking her attacks by hitting her hands out of the way. "Like hell I'd ever let you near my sister! You've already got one girl by the looks of it, you don't need two!" A hiss escaped her as she felt the tips of Misako's nails graze her skin. Taking a step back she growled, "I will not let you hurt her like you did to Fritz!"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lexi
maxresdefault.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she went and to sit on her mother lap as she was very happy to be with her mother and willow as she hugged her teddy as she smiled looking at her mother looking up at her" mommy when do I start school when I turn six" she asked she was excited about it

Izzy
tumblr_n5d5jhbI1i1skvtnto1_500.gif
She just looked at them fighting she just looked sad about something she wanted a girlfriend her sister don't let anyone else to touch she just sighed as she was reading a book it just calms her down she didn't want to cry she don't know why she wasn't touchable Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

(Sorry for replying late :-_-lines:)

Shika felt something on chest and belly. Her eyes looked at what was on her. Her eyes were a bit blurry from waking up so late. She saw a hand and a head. She then noticed it was just Naomi. She slipped out of the bed and went to go brush her teeth. She hoped that she didn't wake up Naomi. She got clothes on wrote a note for her to read if she woke up. It said 'I'm going for a jog around the school and then i'll go to the gym.' She headed out the door. She left the note near the beds.

As a new student, a monkey girl is so excited as she can't help but to go to the garden and check out the view of the flower. Her eyes sparkles as she spotted a tree there. "Oh!!" She run and start climbing on the tree and hang upside down, giggling.

@any1

Lexi
images

She just saw a monkey lady in the trees" cool" she say as she just looked around as she stood up she was looking at the flowers" monkey lady what you doing" she say as she just looked at her while holding onto her teddy bear" i'm Alexia" she say as she just looked at her as she smiled she couldn't climb the tree she looked at her mother she didn't want to be scared since her powers go out of control JessBeth JessBeth

She suddenly stopped giggling as she see a little girl there."Nǐ hǎo, nǐ zài zhèlǐ gànshénme, xiǎo nǚhái?" She speak in different language as she spin up and land on the grass with her hand and stand up. "Nǐ hǎo!"

Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
02072007c.jpg

She just looked at the monkey girl as she was confused she didn't know what she was saying" what" she say as she looked at her" i don't know what you saying monkey lady" she say as she just looked at her" who are you you don't speak english" she say as she was getting hungry JessBeth JessBeth

Monkey girl make a grin smiles as she come close to a little girl and then suddenly give her a kiss on her forehead. "He he, thank you!" Now she can speak English as she get up and climb tree again. She used her tail to hang on the tree branches and swing her leg up.

Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
hqdefault.jpg

She just looked at her as she looked up" whoa what you name monkey lady" she say as she just looked up" wait you speak english" she say as she looked at her as she sat back down on the pillow she just giggled as she sat next to her mother and willow JessBeth JessBeth

" Of course, little cutie, I can speak any language and I wanna tease you since you being such a cutie!" She said as she still hanging on the tree. "My name is Ming....I am a new student....."

Texangamer Texangamer

Misako froze, slowly looking up at Ivy as her eyes turned black, cracks of crimson red taking place of her iris. "Dont you dare compare a flower....to that weed!" She said and stood up, flames built up in her stomach. Upon releasing the fire as it the light traveled up her throat she began to breath a constant flow of flames at Ivy.

Duke put himself between Misako and Ivy, reaching through the flames he grabbed Misako by the head. In one quick motion he lifted her up slamming her head into the floor hard enough to make the concrete floor that the gym was built on ripple like water. Standing up he looked at Ivy "good place to stop don't you think?" He asked as he left an uncontious Misako on the ground.

Kitsune looked over at the girl in the tree and laughed under her breath "I'm glad you like the atrium, Willow here has worked quite hard to raise and care for every plant here, even the dangerous ones" Kitsune told her as she looked back to Willow "maybe another time she gets sidetracked easily."
JessBeth JessBeth Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Lexi
yuzuyu-sakashita-955.jpg

She just looked at the lady" nice to meet you i'm Alexia mommy calls me lexi though" she told her as she just looked at her" i haven't started school yet i'm turning six soon though so i starting it in few weeks" she say to the her" you speak any language the cool" she say smiling as she looked at her mother as she sat on her" what it like to climb on a tree i can't climb anything" she say as she looked at her mother" mommy can we go play" she say feeling a bit tired Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf JessBeth JessBeth

Ming make a giggling noise as she climb more. " Climb tree is great, you can see the place above and get some fruits there too." Ming said as she see someone there and its Alexia mother.

Texangamer Texangamer

Lexi
images

She just looked at her motheer as she held onto her as she heard thunder as she got scared" mommy i'm scared" she say as she accidently used her power it wasn't strong she just hugged her mother she just started to cry a little she smiled when she didn't hurt her mother" mommy fireproof" she say looking up as she calmed down a little she hated thunder they were scary for her" mommy up" she say as she looked at the monkey lady Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako froze, slowly looking up at Ivy as her eyes turned black, cracks of crimson red taking place of her iris. "Dont you dare compare a flower....to that weed!" She said and stood up, flames built up in her stomach. Upon releasing the fire as it the light traveled up her throat she began to breath a constant flow of flames at Ivy.

Duke put himself between Misako and Ivy, reaching through the flames he grabbed Misako by the head. In one quick motion he lifted her up slamming her head into the floor hard enough to make the concrete floor that the gym was built on ripple like water. Standing up he looked at Ivy "good place to stop don't you think?" He asked as he left an uncontious Misako on the ground.

Kitsune looked over at the girl in the tree and laughed under her breath "I'm glad you like the atrium, Willow here has worked quite hard to raise and care for every plant here, even the dangerous ones" Kitsune told her as she looked back to Willow "maybe another time she gets sidetracked easily."
JessBeth JessBeth Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Seeing the flames Ivy jumped back a bit before throwing her arms up. There wasn't any way she could stop them. Only endure. But when she didn't feel any burning she looked up to see why. "Duke!" Watching, and listening, to him slam Misako into the floor head first. Shaking a bit as the floor rippled under her feet. Transforming back to her normal self as she looked up at him, "Yeah, thanks for that." Secretly she was preparing for another scolding which seemed to always happened when she spared.

Looking at Kitsune she nodded. Though she was happy to hear that her hard work didn't go unnoticed. However seeing the hybrid in the tree made her jump a bit. She'd never seen such a thing. It was rather, odd. But like normal she stood quietly and only listened. Hearing the thunder though didn't startle Willow. Her sandy colored gaze shifted to the sky where she noticed the dark clouds. "They shall be happy.... but it seems like there is work to be done." The in coming storm felt as if it carried heavy winds which would damage the flora around them. Before she could do anything though she'd have to make sure that the others left the garden.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer JessBeth JessBeth

Lexi
images

She just looked at her mother than to willow as she was scared she just ran inside as she was scared she just wanted to cy' mommy i'm scared' she thought as she just wanted to run to the gym but she knew she had to wait for her mother she just held onto her mom hand as she was sheivering in fear she hated storms as she heard another thunder as she got scared" mommy i'm scared" she say hugging her mother once she was inside she just started to cry wincing with every thunder" mommy" she cried Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ming felt the wind hard as she quickly get off the tree and run somewhere safe from the storms. She found a gyms close by as she run inside and wait until its passed. As she is waiting, she looked at the gym, amaze what it look like inside and have thing for her to play with.

( huh guys what happened)
Ryu continued to watch them then she tilted her head as she watched " this is gonna take all night " she thought frowning a little

Shika ran inside when the storm came. She ran into the gym. She was breathing hard. Her ears were twitching and her tail was waving.

Anyone?

"Be carefully Willow, I'm going to take Lexi in for a nap and a snack, come see me when you finished here so I know one of my favorite students is safe" winking as she stood up holding Lexi and waved before heading inside and to her office. "Yep mommy can't get burned, even if Lexi starts a little fire" laughing as she turned on the tv in her office and put in beauty and the beast for Lexi to watch "so what do you want for a snack today?" Trying keep Lexi from thinking about the storm.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Naomi however hadn't left her room yet, when the storm picked up she hid under the covers, shaking and holding her ears as she tried to block out the noises. Beginning to cry as she gripped Shika's pillow close to her chest.
Kittycat Kittycat

Duke picked Misako up throwing her at Ryu "nurses office now!" He ordered her then took a deep breath putting his hand ontop of Ivy's head "not bad today, you were winning until you mentioned Frizt...." Duke ruffled her hair and laughed as he noticed Mings excitement with all the equipment. "Since there appears to be a storm I'll let you guys pick what we do today, since our plan was originally to go and do exercises in the woods today" looking at the class for a moment before turning his attention back to Ivy "how is Izzy doing with social interaction?" He asked
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji JessBeth JessBeth Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back