• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crystal Crusaders!! (Magic Warrior RP)

Im gonna have one main base/ central group. Crystals are able to be independent or only slight associated with the main crew. Main base will have much of the base necessities for stuff like this like observation/ alert room, healing fountain, etc, etc,

xD Im not sure how much trouble you could cause. Most of the issues come from the metals

Do the metals appear something like this?

Tylers-exo-suit-suit.jpg

How does she look as far as a Ruby/Amber goes? She uses stealth and speed so doesn't depend on heavy armors thus she wears slightly gem encrusted attire to maintain speed and precision in her movements. Weapon she uses is decided and could be posted if you want to see.

e77b48d3f4cae6d45e316c93990b56a6.jpg

All the red-orange being the embedded crystals.

Amber is also not a true gemstone, by the by, it's fossilized tree sap , not an actual mineral formation :)

Alright~ So this is what I have so far regarding Lifes/injury and death. So far I'm calling our character Crystals until I can come up with a better name. Feel free to make and suggestions.

I may be coming up with a simple stat system so it's clearer to see who is stronger in what areas (speed, strength, etc.) Also in comparison to the enemies.

• Racial Info

• Average Life Span - 400 years
    • Ageing Rate: Normal until the age of 20 were the body stops physically
    • Appearance: Appear mostly human, their hair and eyes can sometimes reflect the color of their gem setting them apart quite a bit. Their skin while appearing soft tends to be tougher and resistant against minor scratches and cuts.

Life Gem

A special gem varying in size and shape which is normally embedded in their body. No two gems are ever the same, different in cut and color. The larger the gem the more power a gem can have however this also makes the gem a bigger target thus making them more susceptible to cracking and breaking.

• Average size: 6-8 Inches at its widest/ longest points.

Hmm I wonder what would happen if a Crystal ate a part of shattered gem. Is there anyway for a Crystal to grow their crystal? As for these metals how do they occur? A corrupted crystal in which the metals form from? There are so many possibilities.

Gaining more power form consuming other shards may be interesting concept as for the metals they are a separate entity

my thoughts for a crystal growing stronger would be slowly over time. hence why they live for so long. but consuming a shard may be a way to accelerate that. with side effects of course

As the story moves forward we can slowly create the lore as questions like that arise. Such as how human would try to use a shard. I'd imagine they got a hold of a few.

*totally volunteers to be the crazed, barbaric Crystal-eater who thinks that power is only gained through conquest and attacks other Crystals to eat their life energy* xD

Oh but I wanted her to consume shards as well...I just need to know the side effects. Can it be discussed as to what the side effects are?

I think if they are going to be consequences, we should keep them secret, since the characters wouldn't know what was happening either.

If the consequences are something like color changing or weakening sanity, then the effects need to be known so people playing them would have an idea of what to react to. Besides, I'm sure that the effects are known if this is a taboo thing for crystals to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back