• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crystal Crusaders!! (Magic Warrior RP)

Ruby/ Amber Warrior okay to use?

natsume_fb_details_by_lutherum-d38rfyt.png

Secret it is then! Staying hidden shouldn't be to terrible plus its half the fun in trying to have a "normal life"

Question is, how? Should we have an NPC that is our caretaker of sorts? Unless someone is making an outwardly older character and can be the or one of the caretakers.

So question time. How were our powers gained? Birth, a deal, spirit infusion, true death of previous owner, passed, or etc? How is it possible for the characters to die? If their crystal charm is away from their body? Can we learn new skills as we move through the story? What is the plot?

I am currently writing up all of that information now. ^^ There are a lot of little details so it'll take a bit.

As for the role of care taker that's really up to you guys if you want be all one big dysfunctional family or not. I can have an NPC care taker in palce

I think a freeform group of heroes would be more interesting, might make for some more varied interactions, maybe even rivalries, if we were not so closely affiliated.

I wanted my character to be a bit of free lancer. If there is a fight she wants in but she isn't of the group.

Hm there could be one central group who at least live together. Gems are able to live on their own though?

I think they should have the option to be independent. It depends on how you craft the lore really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back