• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crystal Crusaders!! (Magic Warrior RP)

Because of how limiting it seems to some people who like to be liberal with what their character knows or who the character is stronger than. Some people also don't like to put in the effort of keeping it up to date.

It is all experimental. Once Shura has cooked up all the numbers what ever I make will be altered accordingly. Also thank you for the pep you gave me on the first day I joined the site. I remember you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like having free range with my character but at the same time I normally know how to limit mine. Most people like to be like "Oh but I'm super fast and have awesome strenth and i can take a hit!" Overall they forget or just don't care about how they specialize their characters. If an RP shows a chance of having PVP elements then I try to have a stat system. The whole enemies having stats will be new as well but i'm excited to try it

Well, as for the enemies stats, it's just showing relative strengths and weaknesses, no? The numbers themselves aren't worth anything, since we don't have a dice or other system, but it's nice to know someone's power compared to your own.

Most of the info is done. A few more minor things lore wise and we can get started!

Sent from Tapatalk

Hey Shura, I fixed that pesky misalignment with the Stat Table you had, check it out :D

Strength

Magic

Speed

Defense

Dexterity

Durability

█ █ █ █ █

█ █ █ █ █

█ █ █ █ █

█ █ █ █ █

█ █ █ █ █

█ █ █ █ █

Code:
[row][Column=span1]
Strength
Magic
Speed
Defense
Dexterity
Durability
[/Column]
[Column=span2]
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
[/Column]
[/row]
[/CODE]

Awesome! I thought of doing g that but tried to keep the coding simple ^^"

Sent from Tapatalk

Haha, I tried to let it go, but the fact that it was so crooked made my OCD go "NopeNopeNopeNopeNope..." xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back