• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cruihjen, a NEW RPG RP

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi everyone! How's it going?

I'm sure everyone's seen one of these at some point. The story of a group of people, getting trapped inside an MMO...And I'm sure you might have thought "again?"

So, I'll get to the point. What do I want to be fresh about this? Essentially, I want to strike the feeling of a game AND a the feeling of still having the great freedom of rp. I want this to have an extensive world, ready for the players to explore, instead of them being trapped in a small cluster together. And finally, I want BOSSES....

If any of this sounded appealing or not, why not give a hand? I am looking for a set of people to help me build this:

0/2 helpers with system creation

0/2 helpers with lore criation

0/1 mapmakerS

0/1 zone producer (mapmaker will also be a zone maker , but not count in this slot)

0/ton rpers

Even if none of these jobs interested you, you can still give me a hand without committing too much: You can provide suggestions for races, classes, zones or anything else you want essentially!

Hoping to have your support!

[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]I'm totally interested, in both rping and helping out

[/QUOTE]
any position in particular?

I too love creating lore, but I'll be honest, I might not be the best. I often have too many ideas going on all at once. But anywho, I'm willing to help with lore and/or system making, to the best of my ability.

Hel said:
I would love to RP in this, and lore creation is something I enjoy, but i dunno how good I am at it.
[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]I too love creating lore, but I'll be honest, I might not be the best. I often have too many ideas going on all at once. But anywho, I'm willing to help with lore and/or system making, to the best of my ability.

[/QUOTE]
what kind of lore do you preferably make?

As I'm certain you've received positive remarks from people thus far, I want you to expect my answer to be a hearty and cheerful, "Sign me up! I'd love to do creation of lore, and come time, perhaps even participate."

Attention! I will no longer accepting the lore maker position. I'm sorry, but I need people to actually help me with more pratical things too.

Suggestions are still welcome!

W

ChristinaXIV said:
As I'm certain you've received positive remarks from people thus far, I want you to expect my answer to be a hearty and cheerful, "Sign me up! I'd love to do creation of lore, and come time, perhaps even participate."
what kind of lore do you usually make?

Then perhaps @Idea Would you like someone to help you with the system creation?

Idea said:
W
what kind of lore do you usually make?
It can vary from many different things; High-Fantasy, Med-Fantasy, Low-Fantasy, Realistic, Futuristic... Just give me the category and I'll set to work. Not plot is too dark or too soft for me.

Idea said:
what kind of lore do you preferably make?
Ummm I guess for this case, medieval fantasy type of lore? Anything with kings, queens, knights, magic, dragons, elves, etc. I love all that jazz

And if you need, I can spread across two categories. You said you need no one else on lore, I understand, but if you'd like to have me in two separate things, I'd be more than willing to put my all into both. And should we make a private chat discussing the ins and outs of this grand system I'm certain you have planned deep in your mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
ChristinaXIV said:
It can vary from many different things; High-Fantasy, Med-Fantasy, Low-Fantasy, Realistic, Futuristic... Just give me the category and I'll set to work. Not plot is too dark or too soft for me.
so

[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]Ummm I guess for this case, medieval fantasy type of lore? Anything with kings, queens, knights, magic, dragons, elves, etc. I love all that jazz

[/QUOTE]
rry, I wasn't clear. I meant as in is it the lore of a place, a person, a kingdom, a family, a race,...

Idea said:
so
rry, I wasn't clear. I meant as in is it the lore of a place, a person, a kingdom, a family, a race,...
Those categories I listed all pertain to the categories you just named, I was just hitting a broader spectrum as to the feel of the story. But yes, I can manage something like that. Still willing to work on the system however as I'm certain not many would like that job.

ChristinaXIV said:
And if you need, I can spread across two categories. You said you need no one else on lore, I understand, but if you'd like to have me in two separate things, I'd be more than willing to put my all into both. And should we make a private chat discussing the ins and outs of this grand system I'm certain you have planned deep in your mind?
Of course! Thank. yOu so much.

ChristinaXIV said:
Those categories I listed all pertain to the categories you just named, I was just hitting a broader spectrum as to the feel of the story. But yes, I can manage something like that. Still willing to work on the system however as I'm certain not many would like that job.
My question was your prefered among those

Idea said:
My question was your prefered among those
And I believe that I answered that I have no preference, I like all things, merely point me where you need me and I go there.

ChristinaXIV said:
And I believe that I answered that I have no preference, I like all things, merely point me where you need me and I go there.
Thank you. May I be as rude as to ask that you PM me?

Idea said:
Thank you. May I be as rude as to ask that you PM me?
Well that's certainly not rude... But yes, I'd be honored to.

[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]I too love creating lore, but I'll be honest, I might not be the best. I often have too many ideas going on all at once. But anywho, I'm willing to help with lore and/or system making, to the best of my ability.

[/QUOTE]
Can I ask you to PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back