• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crownless Kings of the Wild Looking 4 Wolves!

Hashie.exe

dank doge
jPcYPxN.png

Crownless Kings of the Wild is a semi-realistic feral wolf roleplay in which two packs fight for ownership of the only life-sustaining land during each Winter.

Awesomesauce features include:
- "Debuffs" that affect in-character roleplay posts such as blindess, deafness, and hallucinations
- A "Winter Challenge" that takes place every 90 days in which an event provokes the two packs to fight over the land of the living. (Hint: 1 character will die every Winter :O )

Check out the Main Page with all the info
HERE

Post in the OOC with any questions
HERE

And of course, last but not least, apply

HERE

Juju Juju Thanks! I'd love to have you join if you're interested :) If you've got any ideas for things you'd like to see implemented or ways to make it more fun, let me know! I love to hear other's ideas on ways to make it better.

It looks pretty lit so far! I have a few questions though. In terms of the setting, is there a reason why the wolves dont just move to another territory? Like are there terrible mountains or some other dangerous barrier that forces them to remain (or maybe just a deep culture).

That's exactly what it is, Juju Juju . The land has deep cliffs on the edges and is also surrounded by a large body of water - effectively isolating it and the wolves from reaching any other land masses.

Very welcome! Let me know if you want any other info or if you have any ideas you'd like to see :) I would love to get this thing off the ground lol

Very welcome! Let me know if you want any other info or if you have any ideas you'd like to see :) I would love to get this thing off the ground lol
I'll let you know as soon as any questions come to mind! I'd like this to work too, I like the idea of a winter challenge~!

Sounds good! I've got a lot of plans for this so it would be lovely if more people hopped on lol Hopefully they will soon once the weekend crowd pops up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back