• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐Ÿฐใ€Ž๐•ฎ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–žใ€๐Ÿ”† [ 6/7 slots available!]

What can I improve on?

• Total voters

eyclore

โ˜…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
f6e7ece48c23db4ecb35b7349fc6d8dc.png

nopparuj-plamjaroenphon-4.jpg

original.gif

kawaii-cute.gif

about.
Just a few weeks ago, you heard of a new school ใƒผ Crown Academy. It opened just a year ago and students were piling in. It was for the best of the best! Made for the richest families, although there was a slight chance people who were middle or lower class could still get it.

This school was special. When you start attending, you're given a star. A star is a small power you get. Although you only get one power, it can be anything- from seeing ghosts to talking to animals! At this school, you are gifted the power of flight as well as your star.
(In the character sheets, write the power you would like! Having a power is great, but you arenโ€™t allowed to kill people with it or harm people unless youโ€™re training.)

You will attend classes as normal. This school was really strict but kind at times. There are three main blocks:
โ€ข The main block, where meetings were held and where English and history lessons were taken.
โ€ข Right next to it was the music block, where you go to your music lessons.
โ€ข A new block, where normal lessons were taken as well as starling class, where you train your stars.
For sports, there was also tennis courts, astros etc.
There is a โ€œscheduleโ€ which I wonโ€™t make up, so just go with the flow! Students may not choose their classes; you have to do all the classes. Too bad

There are four sets for all classes that students are sorted into based on their intelligence and skill. Below, they're listed from highest skill requirement to lowest: Scholar, A, B, C.

There are four boarding houses:
Luminosity- Itโ€™s members are soft and gentle but fair. Most of the people there are in the scholars, Their mascot is a dove. Their boarding house is old-school, with wooden floors and stone walls, with big windows and candles.
Glow- This house produced the sporty people, winning house matches etc. Their mascot is a salamander. Their house is very fascinating. They have the biggest boarding house because they have many astros and football pitches.
Flounder- This house produces very optimistic people. Members are often chosen to be mentors and prefects. Their mascot is a flounder. The boarding house is very modern and pleasing to the eye.
Coral- This house is very artistic, and creative. Theyโ€˜re the ones who make the banners etc. Their mascot is a Kitsune. The boarding house stands out from the others, with artwork etched on every side of the building, itโ€™s very fascinating.

In the center of the four houses, is a beautiful mall called the Haha, or the holy ground. It's impressive, large and useful, homing many things to visit from sanitary shops to bakeries. Students can go there during break times and after school. They can even get a job there!

In the end, this school trains you to become a master of one of these three roles:
โ˜† Archron ใƒผ Royalty.
โ˜† Cinders ใƒผ Spies or knights.
โ˜† Icicles ใƒผ Witches and wizards.

clubs.
Students can make their own club of any subject! To make a club, just request it to a teacher! They usually are building up to something big for the Star festival, where people show off their talent! These clubs are often held during break and lunchtimes.

rules.
โ€ข Students must be between the ages 13-17.
โ€ข Characters are not allowed to destroy the school (ie, burning down).
โ€ข Characters are not allowed to kill others.
โ€ข Do not start drama outside of roleplay.
โ€ข If your student misbehaves, you are given a debit (-1 point off your house)
โ€ข If your student does well, itโ€™s given a house point or a sendup (+2 house points)
โ€ข Suggestions are always welcome!

interested?
If you're interested, please DM your character, or put it into character sheets.
Thank you! Please refrain from asking questions on the character sheet threads. Instead, reach out to me via DMs.

Hereโ€™s the OOC!
current members: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess xAlter xAlter 606 606 salem. salem. AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

cute-aesthetic.gif

Last edited:
hey, just a tip! CSs should be public so other members of the group know what they're getting into! i suggest making a thread in the extra pages section in order to have your players put their sheets there so you- and any other players- can look at them at any time! good luck! :]

hey, just a tip! CSs should be public so other members of the group know what they're getting into! i suggest making a thread in the extra pages section in order to have your players put their sheets there so you- and any other players- can look at them at any time! good luck! :]
Thank you!

Count me interested! If you need to, feel free to DM me!

Interested! Iโ€™ll be looking at character sheet and getting to work on it!

Interested!!

Interested as well! Pretty nice idea, love the Highschool roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back