• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Astrid smiled walking with him “sure you are.” She laughed but frowned when he slid in front of her blocking her path and seemed on edge but froze hearing another voice. She stared up at Eric in shock, they had been so careful, how had someone managed to find him but it connected when she heard his name. It was Eric, his guard which meant maybe Alain’s parents knew but nothing good was happening. “Eric please let us explain…” She growled though at his threat and shifted taking a defensive stance not backing down as she bared her fangs.

Kain had a bad feeling that something would happen considering last week. He bared his fangs. Eric snarled back, his teeth bared as well. “You even sound like them” he spat before looking at the female. “Mate? Disgraceful. No explanation would be worth it” Eric added before he launched forward. His aim was for Astrid, but Kain dove towards him. He forced the other vampire into a roll away from her. “Eric please! How long have we been friends?” He asked as the broke apart, leaping to their feet.

“Friendship doesn’t matter when you broke the law” Eric snapped. He threw a punch aimed for Kain’s face who dodged and threw a fist towards Eric’s throat.

Astrid snarled baring her fangs, of course Kain’s friendship wouldn’t remotely matter when she had been banking on Eric at least being reasonable on the matter. She waited for an opening between them trying to punch either other and lunged tackling Eric to the ground pinning him. She was one of the packs higher ranked warriors so she was easily capable of handling a vampire but she just wanted to stop their fight not injure his friend

Kain had just readjusted his stance, and had begun the leap to tackle Eric and hopefully finally restrain and stop the fight. The moment his feet left the ground, he saw Astrid do the same thing. He tried to throw himself away from them but when he went to roll mid leap, his foot had swung away from his body and slammed into her arm. He froze, hearing the impact as he rolled away.

“No!” He screamed, rushing to his feet and taking one step towards her hoping to heal what he’d broken. Eric wrestled himself out from under the wolf. “I’ll leave you alone, your parents will love to hear this” He laughed, running off satisfied.

Astrid yelped when he slammed into her leg and you could hear the sickening crack of a bone breaking. She yanked the leg off the ground however continued to use her others to keep Eric pinned as best she could so he couldn’t start anything else. She snarled in pain though when he wrestled his way out and knocked her off balanced onto the injuried leg. Sending her scrambling to catch her self and limp heavily out of his reach.

She growled watching him go but whimpered at the laugh. He was going to tell

He watched Eric run off but he didn’t care. He felt like his soul had shattered when he heard the crack. Anger lit in his belly but he had to fix this first. “Astrid!” He called, taking a step closer. He wanted to heal her but he wouldn’t blame her if she refused to have anything to with him anymore.

Astrid’s ears flattened out of habit, a wolf was increasingly more defensive when injured even to their own mates. A low warning growl rumbled in her chest but her ears perked when he called her name, her tail ever so faintly wagging. She limped heavily over to him keeping the leg off the ground and just sat down waiting for him to fix her

He froze when he heard the growl but saw her tail wag and she limped her way over to him. He let out a reassuring rumble as he knelt down and placed his hands over the leg. He could feel the bone mend, the cartilage repair itself as he chanted. He leaned back on his heels before standing up. Kain sighed, knowing that the battle for his crown had been moved way up. “Are you ok?” He asked her.

Astrid watched him work flinching at the feeling of everything move back and repairing but tenderly put her weight on the leg. Her ears perked up again as she was fine and shifted with an uncomfortable wince. While it didn’t hurt anymore it was still a strange feeling for a few moments. “I’m alright.. you didn’t mean to… but Eric wasn’t reasonable…”

He watched her shift back and sighed. He ran a hand through his black hair, his body language giving away how upset he was. “I’d never hurt you. But why did you get in the middle? I had it handled! I’ve sparred with him ever since I started learning how to fight” He felt his anger rising, showing how upset he was. He blamed himself though, not her although it was coming across the opposite way. “I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at how unfair this all is” He threw his arms in the air, an annoyed huff escaping his mouth. His red eyes narrowed as he looked off into the woods.

Last edited:
Astrid wrapped her arms around his torso hugging him “I didn’t mean to it just happened.. i lost control of my wolf for a moment… she panicked seeing you two fighting..” she flinched slightly at his tone though

He hugged her back, his arms wrapped around her, chin resting on her head. He felt her flinch and let out a rumble. “I understand, but watching you fight him, it scared me. Then I couldn’t stop myself from hurting you which shattered my soul. But it’s okay now, everything will turn out fine” He whispered, rubbing her back with his hand. “I need to go to the castle, it’s time to face my father. I do need you there, can you handle me fighting my father?” He asked, pulling his head away to look down at her.

Astrid nodded softly but continued to hug him as she started to settle “yes..” she smirked though “I am capable of handling a vampire though Kain, I used to fight you guys all the time we are both going to get hurt at times it’s a fact of life..” she stepped back taking his hand “can you take your father..?”

Kain nodded, listening to her words. “It’s different when it’s your mate fighting though” He said, before pausing at her last words. “I have to. If I lose, we’re both in danger. I get banished and I can’t protect you from my entire clan” He cupped her cheek gently. “Are you ready to meet my parents?” He asked pulling away and holding his hand out.

Astrid took his hand with a smirk “are they ready to meet me?” Her method of coping with stressed involves joking around but when it came down to it she could focus. She was honestly a little terrified to walk into a whole coven of vampires but confidently walked beside him

Kain smiled down towards her, their fingers intertwining. "I'm sure they can't wait to meet you" He laughed, leading the way through the forest. His nerves were sparking angrily as they moved. He knew he could beat his father, it would be a hard battle because his father had telepathy which meant that Kain had to keep his mind clear. He'd been able to beat his father before, but now he had Astrid and the thoughts, emotions and such that came with a mate. As they walked, the castle began to rise up in front of them. He saw vampires milling everywhere and their eyes started falling on Astrid. He heard whispers begin and moved so that she was close to his side now, fangs showing and daring anyone to make a move towards her. Kain opened the castle door, and letting them in, before moving down the hall and entered the throne room.

"I have come, with my mate the werewolf Astrid, to claim my throne as the king of the Blood Rose Clan" His voice echoed across the throne room as his parents stood, with Eric just behind them. He sent a hateful glare at Eric before focusing his eyes on his father.

Astrid rubbed her thumb on the back of his hand feeling him getting tense as they walked into the castle grounds. She just walked confidently beside him “don’t let them get under you skin Kain..” she whispered ignoring all the others whispering even though every fiber of her being wanted to snap at them.

She walked beside him through the halls looking around in awe. It was a beautiful building but followed him into the throne room watching as his parents stood with Eric.

Kain's father walked the two steps down and stepped onto the throne room floor. His father glared at his son, before he nodded accepting the challenge. Kain turned towards Astrid, gesturing for her to stand on the edge of room. "If anyone touches her while we're fighting, they forfeit their lives no matter the outcome" He hissed before squaring up against his father. "You disgrace our clan with this mating" His father spat as they began circling each other. Kain refused to let him get under his skin. He cleared his mind of all thought as his father frowned, clearly he'd been trying to use his power to gain an upper hand.

Kain lunged first, aiming for his father's legs before changing course at the last second when his father went to defend his leg. Kain threw his fist into his father's shoulder, hearing the ball and socket joint crack. His father hissed in pain, bringing his hand up and scratched his shoulder. Kain growled low at the pain and tackled his father to the ground. They rolled once, twice before his father landed a blow on Kain's chest and he let out an ooph as the ribcage cracked. Snarling, Kain slammed his head into his father's, making the other see stars while Kain leapt away. The fight wasn't until the death unless the competitor wouldn't submit and he had a feeling he'd have to kill his father. It wasn't hard to kill a vampire, decapitation was the easiest, unfortunately his mother would die as well due to the mate bond. Kain saw his father head towards him and he sidestepped, grabbing his arm and ripping his father around in a circle. His father wasn't fighting in control and Kain realized that. He heard the arm pop out of its socket as his father flew around crashing into the stairs.

Kain grabbed a sword from one of the statues lining the throne room and stepped forward, blood dripped from the scratches on his shoulder and leg from the rolling. Kain's father looked up, coughing blood and narrowed his eyes. "You may become king, but you are still a disgrace to us" He spat out. "No father, I'm not the disgrace. You and your old fashioned thinking are" Kain snarled, using the sword to end his father. His mother cried out before she dropped to her knees, then hitting the floor. Kain stepped up to his father's throne, holding his hand out for Astrid to join him.

"I am Kain Bradford, the king of Blood Rose Clan. If anyone has any issue with me or my mate, then feel free to leave and not come back" His voice echoed through the castle and its grounds, covering the territory as all vampires felt the shift of power from father to son.

Astrid moved to the sideline when there was a gap in the group of vampires that had gathered though they all moved away from her either way. She shifted her weight worried for him when they began circling each other but kept herself silent not wanting to accidentally distract him. She flinched slightly each time his father landed a blow on Kain, it getting harder to contain her wolf the longer the fight drug on. She however froze when he used the blade to finish off his father and his mother dropped shortly after not thinking it was really going to come down to that. She walked up towards the throne and took his hand turning to face the room holding her head high oozing confidence. She watched as the crowd began whispering amongst themselves looking a bit panicked but only a few members left. She intertwined her fingers with his, rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand to help calm him.

Kain took her hand in his thankfully. He felt himself grow calmer as a couple vampires left. He raised his head high and knew the first thing he needed to do and that was to mend the feud between both species. "As king of our clan, I am abolishing the law that prevents us from interacting with the werewolves of the Night Moon Pack. I will be speaking to their Alpha about mending our feud. We've deprived ourselves of our true mates for far too long and I hope that their Alpha will agree" That law was gone now. There was nothing stopping them from being together except for her pack. He heard the whispers but the vampires that remained in the room all knelt down, Eric included, with their fists over their hearts. "So you have said, so shall it be" The combined words flew in the throne room. The ultimate sign of respect for a vampire king and acceptance of his decree. All the vampires stood up when he nodded his head. He called for a maid to take care of his parents bodies, and to prepare them for burial. He also called for the nanny to bring his sister after the bodies were taken care of. He turned to his side and beckoned Eric to stand in front of him.

"Will there be any issues from here on out?" He asked the man who was once his best friend. As he studied his friend, he realized the man was actually shedding a tear. "N-No my liege. I apologize for what happened. Your mother used her mind control power on me when your father read my mind. I apologize to both of you for causing such hurt" He knelt down again, fist over his heart. Kain felt a small smile cross his face, realizing just what had occurred. He knelt down in front of Eric, releasing Astrid's hand, and placed his own fist on his heart. "I accept and respect you. I should've known my parents were behind this. Rise Eric, you are my new right hand, so if I ever get out of line and my mate can't fix it, you can knock sense into my head" At this, Eric chuckled. Both men removed their fists and stood, before giving each other a hug. Eric broke it first and looked to Astrid. "I apologize again for my actions my queen" His words were so formal, head dipped down and fist again over the heart in respect.

Astrid looked up at him as he spoke but then at the coven when they all spoke in unison in response to his decry blinking. She couldn't help but smile softly, they were now one step closer to being together without there being any fighting but even if her alpha didn't agree she could now stay with him here and be safe from the rest of the coven. She could handle her own pack if it came down to it so long as they did not gang up on her. She narrowed her eyes though the smile fading when Eric walked up to them ready to chew him out, but her expression softened seeing the tears. She glanced back at the maids taking care of his parent's bodies when Eric said she had used her mind control on him before watching Kain kneel down to him and they hugged. She tensed though at the word, queen, it sounded so foreign to her since they had barely been spending any time together, but his voice pulled her back out of her thoughts. She just watched him quietly she didn't seem nearly so quick to accept his apology "your future actions will prove that.."

Kain smiled at Astrid, understanding that she wouldn't be so quick to forgive Eric. He had forgiven him because he knew that wasn't him, it had jarred him so much because it was such a flip on his personality. Eric nodded, removing his fist and stepping back to stand near Kain's old throne. Kain rejoined his and Astrid's hands before hearing a door open. He noticed his parents bodies were gone and smiled when a girl of about 12 ran into the throne room. In reality she was 50 years old, but she was still very young. "Kain!" She yelled excitedly, rushing towards him. He opened his free arm and wrapped her into his side in a hug. "Hey Lily, I'd like you to meet someone very special to me" He said as the girl peered around and looked at Astrid before ducking back into his side. "Oh come now, she isn't scary, I promise" He said, saying the last two words in a whisper tone even if it was kind of loud. "This is Astrid, my mate and Astrid, this is my younger sister Lily"

Astrid just watched Eric the distrust showed in her eyes not willing to have her back to him. In her defense though she did only know him as a coven member who attacked Kain and laughed at her injury while starting this whole fight in the first place. She just intertwined their fingers seeking the comfort it brought her with so much going on but smiled seeing the young girl run in. She smiled softly "Hi Lily, someone tells me your really good at braiding and helped teach him is that true? It is very nice to meet you." Her voice was soft and inviting a far difference from the women ready to take Eric's head only hours before.

Kain could feel the tension at having Eric where he was. He let out a low rumble trying ease things. He knew this was tough for Astrid considering everything that had just occurred. He looked down at Lily who tilted her head curiously at Astrid. She heard the compliment and smiled, suddenly deciding that Astrid was her new best friend. "I had to teach him how to do it, the nanny wouldn't learn for me! I had to use my dolls to show him, but he figured it out eventually" She said, a smile on her face and her fire red hair, just like their mothers, was braided down her back. "Lily, sweetheart. I have to tell you something. Our parents are, well, they're gone. Your big brother's king now" He said, the little girl turning to him. True to form, she nodded once before sighing. They never gave her any attention just like when he was young so she didn't have a bond with them. "Okay Kain, so you and Astrid are in charge now?" She asked, knowing a bit about mates but not a ton. He nodded, looking over at Astrid. "Speaking of, can you pass on a message to your Alpha about having a meeting this weekend? You can say that the new king asked you to deliver the official notice" He said, gently squeezing her hand.

Astrid seemed to be focused on Lily now ignoring Eric behind them though she was clearly not a huge fan of him. She smiled softly “well lily he seems like a slow learner but he did my hair so you must be a pretty good teacher. “ shifting her weight she nodded knowing her alpha would be throwing punches before asking questions when she smelled of vampire, “of course.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back