• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Kain snuck out of the castle, his senses on high alert ever since last week's encounter. He had left Eric passed out in the sitting room again, or so he'd thought he was passed out. The vampire moved through the forest quickly, excitement pricking at his skin. He'd grown increasingly agitated over the last few days and knew it was because he'd been missing Astrid. Eventually these mood swings will start to get noticed and worsen even more over time. They had to find a way to be together sooner or he may snap at the wrong person. He came to their meeting spot and scented her, as faint as it was under the smell of fresh berries, he'd know it anywhere. "You can come out" He called out low enough so she could hear him.

Astrid stood shaking out her coat and padded into the clearing as she shifted at the treeline smiling as she wrapped her arms around his torso “Hey Kain.” She instantly relaxed as she soaked in his scent, her wolf finally quieting down in her mind. “So where is it we are going this time?” She hummed curiously but listened to their surroundings

He smiled as he watched her emerge from the tree line. His heart whirled as she hugged his torso and he wrapped his arms around her back. His face once again went to the crook of her neck and he took in a deep breath of her scent. His entire body felt so relaxed and he smiled. He pulled his head back, but not before placing a small kiss on her forehead. "Its a secret, follow me" He winked, pulling away just enough to take her hand.

Astrid just purred faintly as he took a deep breath in the crook of her neck just smiling more. She smirked but intertwined their fingers and walked beside him following him deeper into his territory “Kain how are you going to explain my scent this deep into the territory…” Granted it was still on the outskirts of the land it was definitely deeper than an accidental crossing.

As they walked, his hand warm from holding her hand as well as being this close to her, he rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. "Well, I was learning more about the feud and its really ridiculous honestly. Over a piece of territory" He scoffed. "My father said I had to defeat him and have my mate to become king. I plan to do that and so your scent being here won't matter in the end" He added as they came to three old willow trees. He lifted his arm and pulled the trees branches away revealing a path. "Close your eyes" He smiled, looking at her.

Astrid looked up at him the concern clear in her eyes “what if you don’t win though Kain..?” Any outcome where Kain tried to challenge his father and didn’t come out victorious would not end well for her and even if he did win she would be shunned by her own pack. Her worry was pushed away though when he told her to close her eyes and she complied staying closer to his side.

He could feel her tense up at his prior words and let out a rumble to try and calm her. "I'll win, we'll mend the feud and every thing will be fine" He stated before watching her close her eyes. He loved that she'd drawn closer to him and led her down the path, gently making sure she didn't trip on anything. He stopped them at the pond, the waterfall's roar was gentle enough that it was soothing rather than annoying. "You can open your eyes love" He said.

Astrid only nodded softly at his response, his rumble enough to settle her nerves for the time being. She walked carefully with him, trusting wherever he was leading her until they stopped and she could hear a running waterfall. Only growing more curious about where they were going, it hadn’t been far but she didn’t remember any waterfalls nearby. She opened her eyes but gasped “Wow… Kain it’s beautiful! She looked around in awe her smiling growing

He felt his smile grow and his heart beat faster as he watched her reaction. "It's the second most beautiful thing I've seen in my long life" He said, watching her. "When we can come here more often, its a beautiful place to swim." He added. Little did he know that Eric had been tracking him and was waiting just outside the willow trees. Kain moved his hand from hers and placed his arm over her shoulders, drawing her towards his side.

Astrid just blushed faintly as her smile grew looking up at him “oh I would love that!” She just tucked herself into his side as he pulled her closer for a few moments before pulling away. She took his hand and lead him over to a large rock formation that was the perfect sitting spot that faced the waterfall. She sat down and tucked herself into his side with a soft hum of happiness “this is amazing kain..”

He smiled as she fit so perfectly to his side. He felt her pull away but followed her feeling like a love sick puppy. Sitting down on the formation, he didn't think his smile could grow anymore as she tucked into his side. His arm rested over her shoulders and his hand rested on her upper arm. His head tilted to the side, resting on her head gently. "I thought you'd like it. I found it a few years ago and wanted to share it" He spoke, sure his voice was vibrating her head a little as his throat was near her ear due to the height difference even though it wasn't as noticeable sitting.

Astrid just smiled as he rested his head on hers but giggled slightly at the vibrations against her ear. “I love it.. thank you for showing me. But now I wish I had a swim suit it looks so inviting.” It was the evening though so the odds were the water was going to be too cold anyway

Kain heard her giggle and smiled. As he heard her words, he felt a mischievous grin cross his face that she couldn't see. He thought about what would happen, and figured the worst she'd do is get upset. "Who needs a swim suit?" He asked before pulling away from her, getting to his feet, shedding his coat and backing up before racing forward, leaping into the air and cannon balling into the deep pond below. The water was freezing but he only had on a tee shirt and shorts on under the coat. Being dead had its perks sometimes because he didn't need to breathe so he grabbed onto a large rock under the water and waited, hidden down in the depths of the pond.

Astrid watched him cannon ball in and started laughing, she shed her hoodie and dove in after him. Being a wolf she naturally ran hot so the water was actually rather refreshing though she was only in a tank top and jean shorts now which would remain soaked. She broke the surface laughing and ran a hand through her hair to keep it out of her face but looked around for Kain with a smirk

Kain felt the water shift as she dove in and he waited another moment for it to settle. Looking up, he saw her at the surface and let go of the rock before shooting upwards, he broke the surface right in front of her before using his hands to splash her with water, a smirk on his face.

Astrid startled but started laughing and splashed the water back at him before smirking and swam to the deeper area to sit on a small mostly submerged rock “this feels amazing.” She laughed attempting to braid her hair so it didn’t get knotted

He laughed as the water washed over him. He smiled watching her swim over to the rock. Kain watched as she tried to braid her hair and shook his head. “Let me” he said, swimming over and sitting behind her, his legs on either side of her.

Astrid smiled softly shifting so he’d have room and let him do her hair. Once he finished she handed him the hair tie before just relaxing back against his chest. The longer they spent apart after these short moments the more desperate her inner wolf was getting for his attention and it was getting harder to control. “Thank you. How’d you learn to braid so well?”

Kain smiled, wrapping his arms around her front, placing his head on hers again gently. “My little sister Lily, she loves to put her hair in braids and I helped her each time. It took a while to figure it out though” He said, his voice low. He sighed gently, enjoying this closeness. He felt a rumble emit from his throat in contentment. He knew they’d have to break apart soon and he hated that.

Astrid just smiled purring faintly at how enveloped in a hug she was by him, their size difference made it easy to just tuck into him. She just rested her head back against his chest “I would love to meet her one day.” She just closed her eyes soaking in every single moment she could knowing their time was running out

His smile widened as he heard her purr. The vampire didn’t seem to be able to get enough of her, especially since they only met once a week. “I can’t wait for you to meet her. She is quite the character” He commented. Having Astrid here in his arms, he could feel his eyes closing as he relaxed. It seemed like an eternity before he opened them. “I hate to be the bearer of bad news love, but we should probably begin the walk back” His voice was strained as he didn’t want that at all. He wanted to bring her to his castle, showed her with love, sleep and wake beside her. Soon he thought, which made his heart flutter.

Astrid sighed “I know…we have to come up with something Kain. I can’t keep doing this my wolf is wearing me out.” she slowly pulled away from his arms though and climbed out of the water shifting into a wolf and shook nearly instantly drying herself with a smirk before shifting back again.

He sighed, hearing her words. “I know. I’m working on it. My soul feels as though it’s withering away each time. If I had a wolf, he’d be just as frustrated as I am now” Kain agreed. He followed her out of the water and watched her shift, shake dry and shift back. He smirked back and increased his core temp which aided him in a quick drying of his skin and clothes. He held out his hand to her so they could begin the trek back to the border.

Astrid grabbed her hoodie pulling it back on, she wasn’t actually cold but she liked how it made her all cozy. She smiled softly with a short laugh “please be careful though Kain…” she intertwined their fingers walking out with him

He smirked at her with a small laugh. “I’m always careful” He said, winking at her. As they came to the willow branches, he swept them aside with his arm. As they exited the hidden area, he stopped. His instincts to protect went into overdrive for some reason. He slid himself in front of Astrid, looking around.

“So this is why you’ve been getting me drunk. Messing around with a wolf are we?” Eric’s voice entered the area as he stepped out from the bushes. “Eric” Kain’s voice was tight with anger, his eyes melting to red.

“I knew you were up to something, and when I tell your parents, ooh boy. Now step aside so I can get this wolf out of our territory and away from our beloved Prince” Eric snarled. Kain’s eyes flashed as he let loose a growl closer to a wolf than a vampire. “Don’t touch my mate” He kept himself set between Astrid and Eric as the latter started to circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back