• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The man's depressed ramblings were of no concern to Charon, and so the android simply tuned him out. Instead he focused on the much more important concern of navigating the path to the battlefield and locating the summoned monster that had concerned the Hermit Lady. As they drew closer to the battle the soul-eater started searching through his library of sound effects for an appropriate one, a search that only took a second or two until he found one that he liked.

And incredibly loud, obnoxious train whistle sound could be abruptly heard from Charon's speakers as he reach the conflict's perimeter followed immediately by the announcement "The help train is on its way!", possibly deafening poor Ullis who was still in the android's arms. Taking advantage of the fact that his processing speed was higher than what most fleshies could do, Charon was able to agilely dodge between the various combatants and shoe others out of his way with his shoulders. At one point he leaped over a pit that his sensors had detected, an innocent soul curiously located within the pit itself. A few weapons here and there bounced off his armor hide, none coming close to to touching the fleshy person cradled in his mechanical arms.

Due to his current high speed he wasn't able to catch many souls, but he was able to devour enough to sustain his currently enhanced mobility as he raced to the Culling Blade that was now showing up on his sensors. Spotting a location on the way there that was currently free of any immediate fights and bodies, Charon had a simple statement for his passenger. "This is your stop, Sleeping Man!" After tossing Ullis over to the safe spot, the android redistributed the soul energy to all systems before charging into the fray, his hands becoming covered by Red Energy.

-------
((No combat actions this turn))
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Solirus Solirus

Skathi

It had survived Skathi's standard attack when it came to big creatures such as itself and it was now tailing the ice spirit at high speeds. Skathi had to give credit to the Culling Beast, for they were finally having a grand battle. Before it caught up with Skathi, they launched a pillar of ice below to lunch themself up high into the air, out of the monster's grabbing range. Skathi had lured it into another patch of ice, cracking it loose from the surrounding grass. The patch of ice wasn't just a thin layer of ice, but a whole iceberg that left a crater in the earth, and Skathi launched it, with the Culling Blade on top, up into the air as well. When the beast and the iceberg flew up to the ice spirit's level, they began falling.

Skathi cracked the iceberg, creating asteroids that allowed the spirit to stand on and jump over to the free falling Culling Blade. They grabbed one of its arms, and Skathi was almost instantly swung away. However, the spot on its arm where Skathi touched it was now a faint purplish-blue. The ice spirit inflicted it with Frostbite, and unless it was smart enough to amputate, it would die in no more than a month. Towering, thin strands of ice were summoned from Skathi's patch below, catching the spirit softly as they fell back down.

The chunks of the iceberg were raining down on the battlefield, now, killing some hundreds if not dozens of Mollug and Nortestrans alike. If Skathi had one, they would be smiling as they watched what the Culling Blade would do next. As of now, Skathi stood on the highest point in the battlefield, not even trying to hide himself.

Hecate and Felicia

"Fire woman, do you want to be my minion?"

Felicia recognized the black-eyed child as the daughter of the mad god, SIN. If she had dared anger the little girl, who knows what kind of wrath would be invoked? The princess looked at Ivan, the man with the large staff. He was truly loyal to the little girl, she could tell. The smart choice would be to accept Hecate's offer and avoid whatever cruel punishment was on the other end. However--and it wasn't just a matter of pride--she couldn't allow herself to bend the knee to someone so easily. She had a kingdom to rebuild, and even if Hecate were to wish the same, she bet that their ruling styles were far more different. Felicia also doubted that SIN would hold any kind of favoritism over his candidates, no matter if they were of his blood or not.

Hecate watched Felicia think about her options, yawning. She leaned against Ivan, trying not to fall asleep. When Hecate shut her eyes after what felt like an hour or so, Felicia said, "Please forgive me, but I am loyal to my own cause."

Hecate frowned. "See, big bro? Even if I ask nicely, it doesn't work." And before they knew it, the girl vanished into a puff of smoke. Felicia felt two small hands cling onto the back of her head, and soon the pale fingers were in front of her multi-colored eyes. Before they could be gauged, though, flames had swirled around Felicia, erupting into a ball of fire that surrounded the princess. She heard Hecate shriek, and her hands were off. Hecate appeared beside Ivan, hiding her hands and sniffling.

Hecate felt her hands sting and her eyes tear up. She angrily looked up at Felicia and shouted, "M-Meanie!" Then she gazed at Ivan. "Ivan, kill her!"

At the same time, though, something blew up in the air. They looked up to see a large iceberg split into pieces, where Skathi was dueling the Culling Blade. Felicia considered running and by some chance avoid the falling asteroids. Then she calmed herself raising her arms in the air. One of the chunks was barreling straight towards them. Hecate froze up, wrapping her arms tightly around Ivan's waist. As it neared, a surge of blue magic flew from the princess' arms, striking the massive chunk of ice, and--in a blinding burst of white light--shattered it. Much to everyone's relief, the chunk had turned to a light snowfall. Felicia felt her mana running low; if they were to attack, she'd have to make a strategic retreat.

Hecate looked up at Ivan, then at her charred hands. She had no clue what to do in this situation. She looked up at Ivan again, saying, "I... I don't feel like killing her, now... is something wrong with me?"

ZYGO and OROBO
The scientist had avoided the blade, a cloaked man shoving the glasses-wearing figure out of the way. The blade had cut a shallow wound on the cloaked figure's back and the fresh-cut oozed a dark crimson that began to heal even as Zygo watched. Growling the myrmidon took the newcomer's words into account carefully. The battle was not going in his direction, not in the least bit. It was like the gods had thrown every random variable they could think of into the mix that was the Battle of the Ebon Shrine. Zygo wasn't stupid, hed survived far too long and achieved far too much to allow it all to slip away now. Summoned beings or not, god or not, he wouldn't let victory slip away this time. Hell, if things went too badly he could always use his blade's third ability, a three-time use instant transmission spell. Of course, he would have to not die before that, so this next fight he would have to seize control of before his opponents.

This meant he needed to seize the initiative; Doing this, the pale myrmidon began to walk towards the scientist as he spoke before immediately pivoting and thrusting his massive sword at Orobo. The summoner dodged narrowly skipping back several paces before coming to a skidding stop. He began to chant under his breath as the myrmidon hefted his blade onto his right shoulder, preparing to summon a lesser Daemon Engine to fight at his side.

"Well, I share one thing in common with your supposed countless entities. I want you all dead too."

The swordmaster immediately came at Orobo a second time, not letting up this time, however, slashing the blade faster and more times than should've been possible for a weapon the size of "Ullyses". Interrupted, Orobo continued to chant as he dodged. Using more of his energy to summon a second blade of Daemon-Steel, the vat-grown human began to duel with the swordmaster. Parrying horizontally the two warriors locked blades for several seconds, struggling with each other for superiority before Orobo disengaged summoning a lesser imp of sacrifice in between the two. The weakling daemon, lacking intelligence of any sort rushed Zygo, quickly finding itself watching its own body tumble to the dirt ground as its head flew into the air. Orobo huffed and spat on the ground snarling at his weakness. He had achieved a slight rest and some distance between them though and that was all he could really ask of the now-deceased imp.

The swordmaster readied his weapon and rushed Tear this time hacking and slashing with professional abandon. Zygo made a point to focus on trying to remove the Scientist's legs.

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev

Ullis Hrundu

Ullis kept mumbling to himself, progressively getting himself more depressed and guilty everytime, until Charon stopped and said that he had arrived at his stop. In that moment Ullis was thrown away into a safe place, getting splattered by some dirt around him. Though when he was thrown Ullis cleared his face an began to think more rationally again. “Ok, I’m feeling incredibly guilty right now and this will eventually become my home, so I’ll have to protect it in any way I can… so I’ll have to grow in strength by abusing this power father gave me and-” Ullis was cut off by his internal monologue of how he planned to do about his guilt and such by the sight of the Culling blade and what seemed to be an ice mage with very fine fashion sense.

“Oh… shit.” Ullis looked up as he saw the boulders of ice beginning to fall and unfortunately for Ullis, one especially large was about to fall into his head. He reached immediately to the grip of his sword, “Please come out quickly, please come out quickly.” Ullis did a violent pull as his sword came out and with pure instincts, got up into a fighting pose and cut the ice boulder as easily as butter. “Goodness, you sure never go dull huh?” Ullis said only to be surprised by a soldier behind him. “Fuck me, that’s right, I’m in a battlefield.” Ullis reminded himself as he cut another piece of the ice boulder and kicked it, launching it to the face of the soldier, knocking him out and possibly killing him. “Dam, did I get stronger or something? I’m sure I haven’t eaten anything in a while.”

Though Ullis was still aware of his surroundings, and of the giant thing that was fighting the fashionable ice wizard. “Hey, you need help with this?” Ullis asked to the wizard, hoping to get an answer, but upon thinking about it, it probably was a yes and the wizard was just too busy to respond. Besides, Ullis wanted to adopt a more adventurous mindset, to perhaps become stronger and then maybe save this world when he was unwilling with his. Ullis shook his head clearly getting sidetracked.

Ullis began watching the beasts movements, it wasn’t the first time Ullis fought a creature with more than 2 arms, or even 4, but it was the first time he saw something like that. Carefully he circled around it, try to keep a low profile and avoiding as much noise as possible and grabbing his sword with both hands now, with a stance that screamed he would attack at any second. Though, he suddenly saw the wizard standing at the highest point of the battlefield, as if to present himself and make sure everyone saw him. Hoping that the demon would also see, Ullis pulled his sword back and dashed at the demon, aiming for its legs, Ullis attempted to slash its leg and then take both of the, effectively making the demon collapse, instead, Ullis was only able to cut halfway through the first leg.

Noticing this danger, Ullis pulled out the claw in his left hand and slashed the demon while pulling the sword out with his right hand and retreating. “Ok, cutting doesn’t seem so effective, hopefully this venom will slow him down at the very least.” Ullis said hiding retracting his claw back and taking a defensive stance for any more incoming attacks.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic

A SOLDIER OF NORTESTRA

An explosion tore through the field, screams and shouting echoed through the glade. Two sides clashing and tearing each other apart, fire and blade and demonic invention rampant. The soldier watches as his friend falls over, a bolt of wood and steel punched right through his chest. He sees the enemy in front of him and he loses himself. Cutting through the black armor of the Mollug soldier, the Nortestran looks in his opponent's eyes as his life fades, he sees himself reflected in the dull black of his opposite's irises. "Pathetic." He hears in his mind, and he doesn't know if it is towards himself or his enemy. Then, there is nothing, he pulls his blade from the man's throat and moves to another. Yet, he can't shake the feeling this is all pointless. Like some greater power plays the cards in this war, a game to them, where none of the soldier's plays will make any difference to the outcome. His blade clashes with yet another, an elf this time, and he can see his anger, he watched his friend fall. His throat torn and bleeding, life over and gone. All the Mollug can do is seek revenge. All the Nortestran can do is give it. The fight lasts half a minute, and the Nortestran falls, a spear through his chest. As he dies, flames burning the ground around the two clashing sides, he sees a slight snowfall, utterly out of place yet absolutely and entirely beautiful. He can hear a crashing sound, dull at this point and fading, that of ice, falling.

THE CULLING BLADE

Flying into the air the Culling Blade attempted to find footing on the ice it stood upon before it felt a touch from its opponent. Smashing aside the ice spirit the howling beast tumbled through the air towards the ground smashing the earth with a heavy thud. Finding its footing the daemon realized the spirit's touch had lingered and was very slowly spreading. Hacking the limb from its body in one fell swoop the beast howled with rage and suffering as it found the cocky ice spirit. Its eyes burned with an intense hatred, hidden by a mask of Daemon-steel. Large blocks of heavy ice crashed down around them on the field smashing soldiers and ruins of the old shrine, the daemon paid it no mind whatsoever, its rage all-consuming. Roaring at the spirit the beast almost began to charge again before it felt a blade pierce its armor from behind. A second slash found its mark before the Culling Blade spun around.

It rushed Ullis immediately smashing the cowled warrior away from it with its massive long sword. Having given itself some space it turned to the third foe that had appeared and hurled both of its lighter blades at Charon, its metal plates making a strange crackling sound as the arms moved. The cyborg and the sand warrior/chef would not be allowed to stand in the way of the monster's revenge. It then turned and using its legs and two of its arms it plowed in Skathi's direction, the massive longsword on its back beginning to glow with a strange black fire. It would kill this spirit no matter what, it would die to kill it if necessary. It decided these things as it rushed towards the hill Skathi glowered down at the beast from. Howling as it sprinted, the blade on its back was now covered in the black flame roaring with daemonic light and hunger. Roaring and smashing aside another soldier, this time a Mollug elf bearing a heavy iron spear, the beast let none stand in its way as it charged.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus YsFanatic YsFanatic

Last edited:
Tear Krux

"Well, I share one thing in common with your supposed countless entities," the pale swordsman hissed. "I want you all dead too."

Well that's not good.

The pale swordsman immediately leapt into battle with the mutant. Tear stepped back as their blades clashed and swung, instead observing from the side. They analyzed the combat style of both parties. The pale swordsman preferred rapid, heavy strikes, while the mutant... was chanting? Interested, Tear stepped closer, observing the mutant and scratching their chin. Yes, he was chanting something under his breath. Some kind of summoning ritual? That was it! The mutant had previously taken control of the summoning and summoned a giant four armed demon, so he was clearly summoning another monster now! And he was even doing it mid battle! Tear was so excited, they could barely keep from giggling, and almost burst out laughing when they saw the mutant summon an imp of some sort to take a blow for him.

Both sides huffed and puffed in exhaustion for a moment, a silent agreement to regain their breath. And then, the pale swordsman locked eyes with Tear and charged.

Tear released a small yell as they jumped backwards rapidly, but could immediately tell they were no match for this swordsman's speed. Instead, they had to rely on their wit. When the massive sword's arc was aimed towards Tear's legs, they activated their boosters, launching them in the air. When they landed, they ended up on the ground behind their frustrated opponent. This time when the swordsman attacked, Tear's FACE was deploying a shield and blocking the blow. The ring of metal sounded around them as the sword smashed into the shield several times successively, each time creating an increasing large crack in the shield.

With a growl, Tear decided to change tactics. The next time the swordsman raised his blade, Tear switched their shield out for several electric wires. The blade cut through the first two wires, but was unable to do so to all of them. The wires wrapped around the massive claymore, and a powerful electric charge was released, passing through the sword and into the swordsman. It was only enough to stun him, which meant...

"It's your turn, mutant!" Tear shouted.

IVAN FEDERICO
"Fire woman, do you want to be my minion?"
Ivan groaned inwardly as Hecate asked the woman named Felicia to serve her. Hecate had forgotten the most important aspect of hiring. She hadn't offered pay of any sort. The woman would never want to join them without a solid and dependable paycheck. I mean who could afford to work for free? In this economy? No one and Ivan knew that for a fact being from a capitalist society in its decay stage. He'd have to talk to Hecate about their hiring methods later on. Hopefully, when the battle was over they could discuss morality and maybe figure out what sort of career goals the young girl had for herself. As her new de-facto older brother not related by blood, he needed to make sure she was on the right path to economic success. The whole press-your-thumbs-into-people's-eyes-to-make-them-into-your-eternal-slaves trick was effective but some people out there in the world didn't have eyes. What would she do then? Probably stab them he admitted to himself, but the point still stood.

He blasted a charging Nortestran soldier with an ax away from the three of them as they talked, distracting him from the iceberg barreling towards them. Turning at the last second, Ivan could tell the block was bad news as his gun wasn't trained accurately on it yet; This could be the end, he thought to himself. Then suddenly the piece exploded, replaced by a light snowfall gently falling to the floor. He smiled widely as he turned back to the princess, waving his thanks before looking down at the scared girl that clutched his jacket. "I... I don't feel like killing her, now... is something wrong with me?" she said to Ivan with wide and dark eyes. Ivan's smile grew wider as he ruffled the girl's hair, "No! Not at all Hecate! This is good actually, this means we can be friends with her now! Look! Shes all weak now!" Whispering to his adopted little sister, the gunslinger added, "If we spare her at this point, she'll think we're all good and stuff and she'll work for us without having to force her. See, in my old world, this was how we got minions. Its called befriending in most cultures."

Ivan jogged over to the fallen princess and took her hand for a second before grabbing her arm and wrapping it around his shoulder, "We're buddies now, capiche?" he asked in a sing-song tone, more a statement then a question, the happy sound of his voice only barely betraying the smallest of a hint of a dare, almost as if saying "We're friends now. If you've got a problem Ill break your legs."

StaidFoal StaidFoal

ZYGO AND OROBO

Howling with pain from the sudden electric shock, Zygo continued to hold onto the blade, hoping against hope that he could pull it free from the entangled wires. He saw visions of his past fly through his mind as the pain surged through him, suffering long forgotten, brought anew to the bubbling surface of his hurt-ridden mind. He pulled away finally leaving the blade entangled in the scientist's wires and he realized his folly; escape would be next to impossible without "Ullyses". Stunned, the Deep Elf tried to reach for his blade again before the scientist could retreat, but the electricity coursing through him pushed the fellow to his knees. Orobo could tell that the Deep Elf wasn't finished; He had one last trick, one last weapon maybe. Preparing for this, Orobo quickly shifted his left hand into a sharpened blade of bone, preparing to fire it into the swordmaster's chest if he tried anything.

Disarmed, the elf cursed, drawing a knife from its sheath at his boot Zygo began to rush towards the scientist again before realizing he was bleeding from a new chest wound. Orobo had been right to prepare and the moment the myrmidon had begun to move towards the scientist again he had fired the projectile. A spike jutted out from Zygo's armor and flesh right at his collarbone. Gasping the warrior fell again to his knees, blood coughing up all over the dirt and dust. He'd survived so long, just to die from a wound in his back. Turning slowly he looked back at the summoner, a smile stretched across the mutant's face in victory. He realized now the irony in dying this way. It was inevitable, running for so long, to find death from a wound behind him; it had always been destined hadn't it? Ever since he'd stopped chasing his goals to flee in fear, to find his end with a blade in the back. "Something... poetic... bout that..." he gasped to no one in particular as his body shuddered in the dust of the Mollug encampment.

Derpy Dev Derpy Dev

Skathi

Skathi laughed a distorted, high pitched laugh. The Culling Blade was mad, and it craved a fight to the death. The spirit would gladly give one. It raised one arm, throwing up pillars of ice that landed with a crunch, kicking up clouds of snow. They raised the other arm, and the same thing happened. The clouds of snow did not settle, and neither did the stomping of the ice pillars. The cloud was rapidly expanding into a blizzard, and soon all you could see of Skathi was their light blue eyes. "To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold."

The large blizzard boosted down the hill, towards the rampaging Culling Blade. Skathi's eyes were at the very front, as if looking to meet the beast head on. Shards of ice could be heard in the thick blizzard, shattering, forming, and crackling. Any straggling soldiers that came within arms reach of the cloud froze blue before it quickly consumed them. As the blizzard and the Culling Blade met, there was no collision, the two eyes vanishing as the beast smashed through. It was now on slippery ice with barely any sight. Surrounding it, more of their light blue eyes appeared, all but one pair being an illusion. From all directions, large icicles were shot at small openings in the Culling Blade's armor.

It roared, slamming its feet into the ground along with the chant of some spell. The black fire surrounding the monster then burst out in all directions. The blizzard dissipated, and one of the sets of eyes was knocked back. Skathi barely regained his footing as the Culling Blade was almost on them. The ice spirit sent two curved, massive icicles from each side, impaling the beast's arm that tried to strike the spirit down. From below the arm, a thin plate of ice was shot up, and the Culling Blade yelled as they now had two arms left. It charged through the plate, but Skathi was gone. It turned around when a loud crack of the ice echoed throughout the battlefield. Skathi was quite a distance away, their light blue eyes in the midst of another blizzard. Once again, more than one set of eyes were in the cloud.

The Culling Blade prepared another spell to counter it, believing the ice spirit to have not been so smart after all. As the blizzard neared, the beast sent a massive flurry of the black fire at the blizzard. The clouds were evaporated, and the sets of eyes vanished into nothingness. None of the sets of eyes around the Culling Blade were the actual Skathi, though. Then it remembered the loud crack of ice that caused it to turn, and it looked up... to have Skathi land on its head at full velocity, an icicle at the spirit's hands. They dug straight through like a needle, creating a shockwave that stunned the whole battlefield.

It took a second before the beast actually dropped dead, and from the smoking crater in the earth was Skathi, covered in its gelatinous, black blood. They raised her arms in victory, shouting, "I am the strongest spirit that ever walked the planet! All of you will kneel before me as I turn Valucia into my own ice domain! None of you will ever beat--" Something snapped at the spirit's neck, crunching them up and silencing Skathi, followed within milliseconds by several jabs to the spirit's pressure points, then darkness.

Yamiko and Delilah Moray

The ice spirit was ruining the land, desecrating the shrine and its ruins. This land must've been beautiful, once. She watched as the iceberg split into pieces, the debris falling and crushing the poor bystanders. She looked up to see one barreling straight towards her and the Mollug company. The yokai took a step back, readying her blade until the chunk of ice turned into water in the blink of an eye. Shocked, Yamiko dashed back befor the water drenched everyone there. Behind everyone was a witch with light blue hair, smoking a pipe and having two spirit wolves accompany her.

"What on Valucia is happening here?" Delilah asked.

Yamiko bowed. "Forgive our intrusion. I am Yamiko, a yokai. I along with many others were summoned by a god of some sort, and there happen to be a skirmish nearby, of which some of us have taken advantage of."

The witch smirked in amusement. "You also don't recognize me. I believe I've already met some of you." She appeared to have been taking this news rather lightly, but it made things easier either way. "Name's Delilah Moray." She then looked at Cassandra, tipping her hat. "Cassandra, if I'm not mistaken? I'd imagine you know who I am." She snickered a little. "Sorry about the water. I'll get you dry in a jiffy." With a wave of her staff and the quiet mumbling of a chant, all the water that drenched the soldiers and Kezathal was lifted into one singular drop, which she cast aside.

Yamiko resumed her observations of the ensuing battle. It was a perfect match-up; two monsters bent on destroying everything and everyone around them. She decided to let the two go at it until one perished. It would be for the better of everyone here that they were taken care of. Soon, it was Skathi that slew the Culling Blade, and Yamiko stood up. She cast Presence Removal on herself, and using her Lightweight Movement, quickly scaled the trees and began making her way over to Skathi. The ice spirit was gloating heavily over their victory, ready to enslave and kill everyone who survived the onslaught. The yokai delivered a hard chop on the spirit's neck, not giving a second for Skathi to react as she striked at its pressure points and grabbed their head and threw them over her shoulder, slamming them onto the grass. And just like that, Skathi was unconscious. In a direct confrontation, she would've been obliterated almost instantly.

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt," she said, throwing the ice spirit over her shoulders. She was hoping that someone here was able to create Bonds, a type of spell that bounded someone to a certain set of rules that applied with life-threatening punishments unless the second person involved was killed.

Delilah walked beside Cassandra, looking over the damage of the once beautiful valleys. Now, it was filled with patches of ice, craters, and corpses. The Wyrmwood Witch clicked her tongue, raising her staff and chanting something under her breath. Slowly but surely, the ice was beginning to melt. The holes were being filled pebble by pebble. Grass was growing again.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture @p_much_everyone​

SIN
Standing at the crossroads was too much for SIN, he didn't wanna do any more of it. Summoning a lazy-boy recliner, the god took a seat while puffing on a cigarette. Then summoning a small table next to him the divine being waited for all of his new champions to appear. Then he'd quickly explain how things went once again and once again he'd be off to find some mortals to annoy or to find some new star in the system to play around with. Being a god got so boring sometimes, he really lived for the moments like these; Beings appearing at their most vulnerable states, their universes dead and lifeless, their own existences basically erased, having to create their own entirely new ones from scratch. It was delicious, seeing the pain and fear and hope all mixed into one in a way no being could artificially recreate. SIN would have had himself killed long ago if it weren't for mortals like these ones. Maybe that was why the other beings in the emptiness did it, all that time and pain of being alive, just to see suffering like this. Oh how exquisite it was, that emotion.

He was looking forward to seeing the newcomers once they arrived. The immortal fellow and Natah, the one from the space ninja universe would have to make do with amusing him until then. Oh, and the one he'd borrowed from the death lord over an Earth, he hoped she wouldn't spend all her time just yelling at him, waving a hand at the three he summoned chairs for each near him, gesturing for them to take a seat but not really caring if they did. Hopefully, Rojy would be grateful and lay a lil praise down at the cybernetic looking God's feet, and hopefully, even more so, Andraste wouldn't do all of her speaking in yells. He even more so above all of it, hoped Natah wouldn't immediately fly off to start her own civilization as that would be just plain disrespectful.

@ everyone who is gonna post a new character Karcen Karcen Solirus Solirus MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Everything was perfect. The very ground hummed alongside the Hollow Father as his entire being vibrated with satisfaction. He had finally reached peak symbiosis on this world. Beings of all shapes and sizes had been adopted for the cause. His tendrils stretched for kilometers, Father could sense every single being under his protection. They worked tirelessly to achieve perfection.

It was simply beautiful. For some time he was worried that there would be resistance. One species had not easily entered servitude, in fact some had even left the world altogether.

At least that was what it felt like.

Warnings echoed throughout the world as the arks returned. Unholy metal constructs above the world.
Then it came. Beams of fire and light. The Hollow Father screamed in agony as scores of his children were slaughtered. He had to act fast. Hundreds of thousands evolved wings and took to the skies though it was of no use. Those that didn't die because of asphyxiation died to beams of light.

Father could sense parts of him being burned. Piece by piece he was turned to ash. Why would they do such a thing? Why do they resist evolution? The beams were getting closer to Him. Shields of bone and muscle encased Him. Protective layers made of his children, a sacrifice in the name of evolution.

But it was not enough. Father knew what was coming. At least it would be a swift death for Him and all his children.

Then suddenly there was nothing. He could sense nothing. His children were gone. For a moment Father pondered on the existence of an afterlife, a life beyond evolution. But then he felt it. Earth. Grass. Water. It was pure. Unaltered. Stagnant. The bone and muscle shields retracted, revealing a giant red eye that darted back and forth.

For a moment rested on the figure standing before him before glancing at a nearby flock of birds perched in a nearby tree. Quickly, a single red tendril snatched one of the birds.

The other birds took to the sky as their companion's chirps turned into a high-pitched screaming. Feathers fell off and the next grew large protruding cysts. Inside the bird a rudimentary vocal cord had been formed.

Cautiously the tendril dangled in front of SIN. The bird opened its beak and spoke.

"I am the Hollow Father. Whom do I speak with?"

Teranis stepped through the gate, just like she had done so many times before. Her army was right behind her. It was time to begin the invasion.

As she stepped through something felt...different. There was a flash, followed by silence. Had the gate failed?
She opened her eyes. Where was she? This was not the beachhead. Better yet, where were her people? The thousands of warriors she had stepped through the gate with?

A short look around revealed others. A strange humanoid being, a mound of flesh and bone and some other...things. Stepping forth with her hand resting on her hilt she nodded towards SIN.

"You. Creature. What is this place?"

Last edited:
Mii

It was a relatively peaceful day, at least in the world's capital of Einar. A woman in lab coat was sitting on a bench in the shore, she was gazing blankly at the distant sea. Next to her was a rather peculiar creature, it was shaped like a child, but made of water, with several dozens limbs potruding out of the creature's body. The creature was enjoying twenty cup ramens at once.

The woman was professor Miku, and the water child was Mii. Miku was the caretaker of the water monster, tasked to keep the slime under control by constantly feeding it.

"Mii wants more." The slime spoke with her weird voice while showing the already empty cups. Her voice was unsteady, like a child speaking in front of a spinning fan.

The woman pulled a dozen more of cup ramens from a picnic box that she brought with her. Her eyes squinted as she rummaged through the inside, then she called someone with her phone.

"Mophead, come here with another batch of cup ramens! Bring me a pizza while you're at it, with pepperoni. Also don't forget to-" The woman keeps talking to the phone.

Meanwhile, Mii already enjoyed her cup ramens. All of them simultaneously. Each of her limbs masterfully used the chopsticks.

Suddenly, something in the sky caught her attention. She was sure there's nothing there before, but a spaceship suddenly appeared out of nowhere. A simplistic upside-down eagle was drawn into the spaceship's body. If Mii remember correctly, that was the symbol of the first country conquered by Einar.

She watched with curiousity as the spaceship dropped something from its cargo. A big egg-like object with intricate glowing wire on its skin. She was sure professor Miku told her about it. What was it called? Anima? Warhead? Oh, yeah. Anti-matter bomb.

Everything gone white.

When she got back her conscioiusness. She was somewhere else. Professor Miku was not with her and instead there's several strangers, people she never met before. A person with cigarette, a talking bird and several more.

Not important, not important. The important thing was not here, she lost it! She lost the cup ramens! Moreover her core was somehow exposed, she lost her water body and this made her feels vulnerable. Ignoring all the people, the blob rolled away from the group. She wanted to look for a water source as soon as possible, then find her cup ramens as soon as possible.

Ullis Hrundu

Ullis had struck the demon and even scratched it with his claw, yet the demon almost unfazed by this charged at Ullis, raising it’s giant sword and aiming for him. Ullis in his defensive stance braced for impact and blocked the strike with his sword, sending him far away and landing butt first.

Ullis quickly got back up to attack the Demon, but he had stumbled upon more of the soldiers, preventing him from getting to the demon. Ullis attempting to ignore the soldiers, dashed back to the Demon, only to be intercepted by a fire spell. Ullis caught by surprise got partially hit and having part of his body burning, decided that he would deal with these annoying soldiers. “AH GO FUCKING DAMMIT THIS HURTS.” Ullis screamed as the fire spread. He immediately dropped to the ground and rolled putting out the fire, but leaving Ullis with nasty burn. “YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT” Ullis creamed again facing the fire mage.

The Soldiers hearing this moved in Ullis’s way, protecting th mage. Enraged, Ullis tlightly grabbed his sword and rushed to the soldiers. As he ran, one of the soldiers rushed, Ullis and prepared an upward trike with a mace, barely stopping, Ullis ducked under and kicked the soldier up in the chin stunning him, followed up by an upward slash which cut the soldier in half.

Frightened by this the other soldiers began shook and hesitated for a bit. Ullis taking advantage of half of the soldiers body, threw the body at the other soldiers, distracting them and allowing him to jump and swift decapitate them all with a slash.

The Mage absolutely terrified, began running away, fearing for his life. Though the effort was quickly crushed as Ullis pounced behind the mage, slamming him into the ground. “YOU CAUSED THESE BURNS, AND NOW YOU’LL HAVE HELP ME FIX THEM.” Ullis said as he reached down and bit the side of the neck of the man killing him.

As Ullis ate the mages meat, his burnt flesh began to regrow and his body felt stronger as he absorbed some of the mages power.

Ullis stood there, calming down bit by bit as he no longer had the burns and the adrenaline was wearing off. “Shit, I need to go back and help with that Demon thing.” Ullis began walking back trying not to reflect on what his pure rage and instincts made him do.

Though to his surprise, instead of seeing the demon still alive, he saw the ice wizard, which had turned out to be a spirit and some other individuals around there. Ullis lowered his sword but didn’t sheath it and simply asked a question, “So... ummmm, what the hell just happened?”

StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic @ anyone in the area

Last edited:
The family huddled together in the corner of the parlor, visibly shaking, looking up at him expectantly, fearfully. To him, they seemed a litter of runts, using their collective heat to ward off the cold, begging for some stray morsel from wherever they could get it. And that's fair, Hawkins decided, that he had to play the role of the cold. They may find satisfaction in believing the crime was impossible, the work of some preternatural agency, perhaps even a ghost. That would, at the least, mean that the killer could've been none of them -- not daughter or son, not mother or father, not uncle or aunt, and even not the dear family friend. That was their one morsel, the hope beyond reason that he'd have no explanation for what had happened in this country house. But of course he had, and he doubts there was any question of that to those still in full possession of their reason -- most importantly, the murderer.

In the moments leading up to the denouement, the room had grown so still and silent the dust particles settling over the furniture could've been deafening. Though they feared him -- or, rather, the truth he could possibly doll out -- not one of them dared to stir or even breathe, less any stray noise causes them to miss the smallest but perhaps most important of details in his deductions. Even in cases such as these, where people could hold onto the denial of a crime ever having even occurred, people found enjoyment in detective Ezra Hawkin's famous games where he would offer explanations before challenging you to explain what they meant . For many people, fictionalizing the murder into a game was just how they rationalize. For others, they simply didn't care enough to not have fun.

"Mrs. Grace Tremaine." The family friend's sheepish head flew up, red curls bobbing, at the mention of her name. "It was you who discovered the body of the late Barney Attaway. Can you describe for everyone the condition he was found in and the circumstances leading up to his death?"

"Y-Yes. After he had received word of the threat against his person, he had entrusted me with the only key to his study. You saw me, detective, I locked him in there perfectly! He wanted me to lock the key up in his treasure box and then to slide the key to his treasure box under the door to him. A triply assured lock... but... he still wound up dead..." She shuddered, falling silent again.

"And how did he wind up dead?"

"S-Stabbed. Right through the chest. That means the person must've been near him..."

"Precisely." Ezra Hawkins nodded along with Tremaine's explanation. It wasn't an absolute -- many a times a knife had been maneuvered into a person's chest remotely -- but in this case she was right, so he didn't bother. A similar series of question-and-answers continued until Ezra Hawkins had enough to convince them of the truth. A murder in a perfectly locked room, a window that was unlocked but no foot prints in the snow...

"It would make no sense, you see, to lock the key to the door in a treasure box outside of the room and then slide the key into the room. After all, why not just slide the door key into the room? It would make getting the door key equally difficult for the killer? In reality... the keys' redundancy is explained away if you understand that the keys were all placed in a perfect position for a person to get into the room through the door, but only if they were already in the room and left through the window. Taking the treasure box key through the window, getting the door key from the treasure box, opening the door..."

"But... why would someone do that!?" The volatile younger brother Nikolas Attaway screamed. "That's ridiculous! Walking in a damned circle! How does that even explain what happened to our grandfather?"

"The person we saw Grace Tremaine lock into the room was not, in reality, Barney Attaway! The killer had faked a threat against Barney Attaway and, taking the guise of his victim, pretended to respond as Barney would in order to create this perfect scenario! He'd make the full circle because it was the only way he could make penetrating the room look genuinely impossible, thus hiding his guilt behind this supposed impossibility. Barney Attaway had long been dead, and hidden away. The killer would make the full circle, stash Barney Attaway's body into the room, and lock the door back. He'd then return the door key to the treasure box, and return the treasure box key to the room by sliding it under the door. Because we know Grace Tremaine slid it under the door herself, we would never question that as the reason it was so close to the door. There were no snowprints because the crime was committed during the snowstorm, almost 36 full hours sooner than we had thought. Before an autopsy could be performed, the body would already be rotted well beyond the point it'd be helpful."

Ezra Hawkins smirked at the litter, and his vision honed in on the only person it could've been. "The killer could only have been... you, Mis--!" He jabbed his finger out in their direction but he was stopped cold by a sudden tremor rocking everyone out of their bearings. He tried to regain his footing, but just as he could he'd be knocked by the ceiling collapsing in front of him. He could barely here the litter screaming.

Glancing at the sky, he could see it: a dark mass, inhaling everything about it. The world, as if it were paper, was folding around and into the black singularity. Trees were uprooted effortlessly and aged into great gray rotting husks as they flew into the air. Wooden houses were deconstructed seemingly piece by piece -- stone houses just crumbled. The sky itself seemed to bend to the force of this monstrosity. He had no idea -- no explanation. What could this be? What's this thing I'm hurtling towards? Being eaten by? Am I dying?

Did I die?

----------------------------------

And now he was here, sitting in the domain of a strange man who seemed to be smoking but wasn't, waiting for an explanation. He was exhilarated, though he wouldn't show it. A once in a lifetime opportunity... I am totally clueless! I have no idea! What's going on? I don't know! Haha! Hahahahahahahaha!

"So..." he said with a deftly regained composure, attempting to deduce all he could about the situation in order to establish himself, speaking somewhat slowly as he considered everything given to him as if he were solving a riddle, "I'm here because you need something from me. Or want. Gods wouldn't meddle in the affairs of humankind unless they wanted something in return. That's why you spared me -- my abilities make me useful. What is it, then?"

FORSITH

His troops had reached the encampment and now Forsith could tell the battle was won. His warriors through their martial prowess, strength of arms and spirit, reinvigorated by The FrostFire Princess, had pushed through the enemy line. The battle had reached a stable point for the Nortestrans and the Mollug infantry were falling back into the trees now, retreating for a second base of operations to prepare for either a retreat or a second attack. Hopefully, by the time his enemy had made that decision, Forsith, and his men would be long gone. There were very few of the Red Eagles left and the ones who remained were tired and many of them were exhausted to the brink of collapse. Forsith blinked rapidly as he felt exhaustion slip back into his limbs. They had won, they had fought to the very edge of their capabilities to escape, yet there were so few of them left, maybe around 20 to 30 soldiers left, the rest dead or dying from wounds too severe to do anything about without a very skilled healer. This was a pyrrhic victory indeed for the Red Eagles, less so for the Mollugs but still true as many of their dead littered the field.

His men had gathered around with Forsith as the Mollugs had retreated, their enemy taking much of their gear and wounded with them but still avoiding Forsith and his men, along with the many new figures who had entered the battlefield. They had slain the Culling Blade and decimated both sides of the battle and both sides knew very well by this time that the newcomers were not of this world. They wielded strange weapons and magics with ease like war was as commonplace in their homes as it was for the Nortestrans. Perhaps allies could be made of them? It was worth a shot, even if there did appear to be some Mollug scum among the foreign warriors. They looked too unique to all be fighting under one banner. But first, his men needed to be readied to move and he began to order his soldiers to gather all the supplies they could for a return to the Nortestran city they'd been dispatched from. Slowly the warrior began to approach the dead Culling Blade and all the other champions, 5 of his men following afte and the rest returning to camp to save who they could and gather supplies.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus

• "Wakinyan!" Kotori shouted through the rain of hail. "WAKINYAN!"

Below her feet, ash billowed in bone-white clouds, stretched into impossibly thin sheets with each gust of wind. Kotori shielded her face, blinking against the grit in her eyes. High above, a flash of light, jagged tendrils etching through the sky. The darkness retreated for a heartbeat, revealing the cracked earth and the burnt trees. All was empty. Thunder screamed, the world going dark once more. Then the tempest returned, its howling drowned out the thunder's call.

"He does not hear." Kotori turned her reddened eyes to the voice, hardly more than a whisper. Hakan lay dying in the shelter of a pillar, his blood black and oozing. She moved towards him, falling to her knees by his side. The layer of ash felt sickeningly soft, shifting from the wind like sand.

"There is nothing you can do." He repeats once more. His eyes focus in the distance, beyond the splintered temple where clouds of night circled in walls of shivering wind. In the flicker of lightning, Kotori could see tears in his eyes.

She had to look away, else she would cry too. In the crackle of thunder, she could almost hear Wakinyan weeping. The walls of night were getting closer now, the only light left in the world growing ever weaker with each dash of lightning. Kotori closed her eyes and took in a breath, unsure of which one would be her last. Without saying a word, she took Hakan's hand and pressed it lightly, just as she had done before the choosing ceremony. When she reopened her eyes she could see Hakan staring at her, his gaze like ash.

"This is all my fault." He choked. The words were true, but Kotori could not find any rage beneath her sorrow. It was pointless. Nor could she deny that she too was at a fault, too weak to have stopped this madness before it was too late. At least he did not beg for forgiveness.

Kotori sat against the broken pillar beside Hakan. "It is fate."

"Lies. Every sacrifice was meaningless. The gods are dead...there was never a fate." It was not the first time Hakan had said such a thing, yet Kotori could never afford to believe it until now. She grew silent once more.

"It... does not matter now. Despair is true death..." Kotori wished she felt as sure as she sounded.

"Reciting the old texts even now?" Hakan wheezed an airy laugh. "It's no wonder Wakinyan choose you..." he must have seen the hurt look on her face because he added softly, "I always hoped... he would. I didn't want to see you get sacrificed." He looked like we wanted to say something else but his words were growing scarcer, his eyes cloudy. The corruption had eaten away at his strength, the starvation his vigour. Kotori knew he was not long for this world. Then again, so was she.

Lighting crashed on the edge of the platform, fading to reveal Wakinyan. The beast stumbled forward on unsteady limbs, head lowered and mane ragged. His sides heaved as he limped towards Kotori and collapsed beside her. The light from his hide was dim, bathing the two huddling figures in a ghostly half-light. It twisted the shadows of Hakan's face, turning it skeletal. The dark tempest raged and whistled between the shattered pillars. Wakinyan's enormous form saved them from the worst of it, his fur battered by the hail. He was still breathing, stubborn till the end, but his head was limp on the ground. She could see the thick gloom rising up to the top of the shrine, bubbling like tar. So did Wakinyan, who could only growl weakly, summoning a meagre shower of sparks. The ferocity in his eyes grew weary and Kotori felt the winds growing still.

Kotori lifted the beast's head and pulled it towards her. Perhaps he was too weak to resist, or no longer cared, for he did not resist when she ran her fingers through his char-stained mane. Did the divine know fear too? A silence was building now that the winds were gone. Even the hail had faded away. The darkness crept in like the wings on an owl, slow and utterly mute. She could no longer see the end of the platform beneath the lapping clouds of tar.

"Do you remember that song the elders used to sing, Hakan?" Her voice sounded like thunder in the eerie quiet, even though she was whispering.

His response was less than the gust of a falling leaf. "The lullaby?"

Kotori nodded, feeling her hands shake. She began humming it into the silence, singing short bits of it when she wasn't choking on tears. Even after Hakan went still and Wakinyan closed his eyes against the dark. Even as the soft walls smothered the three huddled beings.

Rojy Erac

“Ok, everything seems fine.” Rojy said to himself while checking his face, and making sure nothing happened to it. Having checked his face, Rojy decided to just stand still and wait. He waited and a small gust of wind arrived smoothly and gently hitting against his face, “God I miss these things.” He said a bit more loudly, not caring if he was heard. Just as he looked around to try out the feelings and actions he so dearly missed to do, he found out that the individual that seemed very much like a god, had summoned chairs for them.

Admittedly, the chairs didn’t seem that comfortable, but Rojy gladly said down on it. Upon sitting on the chair, Rocky's face displayed ecstasy as the simple motion of simply being able to sit down and relax was a feeling he all too desired.

Enjoying the pleasure of sitting, Rojy decided to look around and as he suspected, more… things arrived, instead of more human like creatures to arrive, a ball of liquid appeared, which promptly ran away and a Meatloaf gone extremely wrong appeared. Though normally Rojy would be somewhat afraid, that fear was… gone… having spent so long floating, so long in the endless abyss that is space and the endless horrors that is the unknown, Rojy’s fear and terror had been destroyed. Call it his body adapting to its new life style or Rojy’s mind breaking beyond belief, but Rojy couldn’t feel fear and thus when looking at the monstrocity the was the meat package, Rojy just shrugged it off and looked around a bit more.

Soon more “people” came. One was a smart ass that began deducing why he was possibly here, which did help Rojy understand why he was here, but still considered the guy a smart ass. Next a girl with a weird pet arrived, who asked the God who exactly was he. This motivated Rojy to stand up from the chair and begin speaking. “First of all, I’d like to thank you from pulling me out of the situation I was, I think you already understand how much I suffered, so the deepest of my thanks and respect. Now secondly, would you have the time to answer some of our questions, since we seem to have many, and if you want us to do something, which is what seems to be the case, then the more you answer, the more we know, and the more we know, the better.” Rojy finally said as he sat back down, this time trying out new positions to sit and finding the most comfortable one.

Juju Juju Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Heartfelt Heartfelt Viper Actual Viper Actual Ace Cream Ace Cream MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian @ anyone else in the area

Tear Krux
Tear almost felt sorry, as they saw the pale swordsman close his eyes for the last time. The man collapsed with a gasp, a shard of bone pierced through his back. Still, Tear didn't feel too much pity though. After all, this man had attacked them. Still... Tear had never been much of a fighter. They were unaccustomed to such violence. And they knew that the battlefield was... not their element.

Tear gave a sigh and looked over their wires and shield quickly. Each one bore large cuts and had pieces missing. The sword was clearly powerful, Tear's shields had blocked cannons before without looking so damaged. Tear let the wires continue to hold the sword aloft as they gave a bow to the mutant.

"I thank you, mutant, for helping me get my hands on this blade," Tear said with an ever-so-slightly smug smile. They looked around the battlefield some more. Their were soldiers from both sides clashing around them, and fireballs flashing to the left and to the right. Sooner or later, Tear would end up in the crossfire again. "It will definitely be helpful in my research. And know this - this is not the last time you will see Tear Krux." With that, they activated their boosters. While they couldn't be used for sustained flight, they helped Tear start gliding away from the battlefield. And if Tear were left uninterrupted, they would quickly escape.

In the lands of the Picts, the closest our people ever got to the gods was our druids and the ancient groves we worshipped in. We could feel their presence there every second. Their quiet and powerful voice on the wind, their iron resilience in the sacred tree's bark, their power in the roaring fires. There was strength in those mountain top groves, and from there, our people forged its path. But the strength of the gods could not contend with that of foreigner steel.
That genocidal war shattered our faith in the gods. When we gave up our last loaves of bread in return for salvation, we gave up our life to traitors. When we slaughtered our children for a chance of salvation, we gave up our love to heartless masters. It was only when we cursed the gods for their cruelty that they answered with famine, pestilence, war, and chaos. It broke the back of our people.
But I did not give up hope. I understood the gods were fickle and only helped those that were strong. We did not pass their trial, and were condemned for it. I still hold faith in them, and believe they will liberate me from this curse one day. I will avenge my people, and I will satisfy the gods, even if it means working with Death itself and beasts from worlds beyond.
----------------------------
Andraste took a glance at the man sitting in front of her. He had the same aura she felt in the groves. It was an ancient thing, humming with unnatural power. But unlike the grove, tense and ready to burst, this man (or god) was more relaxed and confident, an easy smile on his face. But in his eyes was an ancient cunning, concealing a hidden goal, and probably much more.
"So, spirit, what game are you playing? Do you want a sacrifice? To seduce some lowly woman? Petty revenge?"
She knew that the games of the gods were completely beyond that of mankind. The legends of Epona and her wild antics with mortals were some of the favorite tales of the Picts, and many remembered druids telling tales around the campfires in the cold winter nights. The days of yore were so glorious, and so distant.
"And who are they? Surely they are not of this earth."

It was a simple matter for Charon to backhand one of the twin blades flying at him, sending the weapon flying off into the distance. The other blade he caught with his other hand, the advanced armor and Red Energy covering it keeping the android from taking any damage from the act. Taking a moment to scan the blade for any usual properties, the soul eating machine ended up crushing the thing upon detecting that was nothing special. In the few moments it took Charon to do this, the Culling Blade had been engulfed by the magically summoned blizzard, and he knew better than to rush in there after it. Sure his design was rated for operation in outer space, so the cold was not an issue, but the large amount of magical energy contained within warranted caution.

When the magic faded, the multi-armed monster was quite dead, a fact that caused the android's shoulders to slump and head dip down in what could only be considered a pout. The mood didn't last long however, and soon Charon wandered over to where Yamiko stood carrying Skathi. Seemingly ignoring the yokai, he simply starting poking the ice spirit in their side.

----
StaidFoal StaidFoal

Hecate and Felicia

Felicia was shocked to have Ivan help her up. The way he announced their forced alliance told her all she needed to know about this man. She considered her next actions, deciding that it was best to accept this truce. She did not wish to antagonize any of the other summoned beings, even if their goals were questionable and contrasting to her own. Nodding, she said, "Then it is settled. I, Felicia El Freliti, will form an alliance with you. But know that if you go back on your word, neither you or the child will live."

Hecate crossed her arms, refusing to look Felicia in the eye. Her face was puffed and the girl was glancing up at her every few seconds. With a sigh, Hecate said, "If you're going to be my big sis, then we have to have some rules!" She climbed up a rock that had scattered over to them, as if it were a mighty pedestal. "You will not attack me or big bro!" Of course Felicia wouldn't. It would've been a jab to her very views on loyalty if she did. "And... that's it!" The princess raised a brow. No terms on what she could control? No other rules than the obvious?

Felicia smiled. She needed to confirm these underlying suspicions. "Entering negotiations already? I didn't take you for a diplomatic little girl."

"Neegosheashians? Deeplumatic?"
Hecate repeated. She puffed her face once more, looking up at the princess. "Are you making fun of me?"

Felicia shook her head, explaining that those were kind words. She read Hecate like a book, as if the words, "I don't want to rule" were written on the child's face. Now, she played her card. "I'll be willing to enter an agreement with you if you let me take the manage your kingdom's affairs, conflicts, and subjects instead."

Hecate lit up. "You mean I don't have to do all the boring stuff?" With a confirming nod from Felicia, the little girl squealed, "Deal!" and not realizing how the princess swapped the role of minion and master right under her nose. "Hear that, big bro? Big sis is going to do all the work for me! I don't have to rule, anymore, I can have my minions and run around pillaging towns!"

SIN
SIN sighed his eyelids relaxed and his cigarette burning as he watched the new champions appear. Each he'd picked out from a world at its end and each he was sure would provide him some very enjoyable entertainment. All of them were warriors or powerful in their own right and all of them would be good for the task he was about to provide them.

"Alright yall, Ill just get right down to the brass tacks or whatever. However that saying goes I guess or some shit. I've summoned all you losers here to this medieval and quite magicalllllll world to take control of it. I want you to conquer it, seize power, start a revolution or something I guess, cause a lotta chaos really for the most part. The world you've all arrived in goes by the name Valucia, there are others as well but none of you have the brains or tongues necessary to comprehend it. You ain't getting anything other than yknow, the world, for conquering it and I definitely won't kill you directly if you decide not to conquer it. I might kill you indirectly but that's called an accident and it's okay if it's done that way."

The god yawned, his mouth stretched wide revealing blackness and strange wires within along with mechanical teeth made of a material not of the universe. His eyes twitched as he did so, both mechanical, whirring and hissing with strange divine noise as they moved in and out their sockets by inches like weird surgically implanted telescopes.

"AllFather! Good to see you pal, I do hope the endless and utterly hopeless pursuit of evolution through purely organic means is going well! I mean I know you've tried quite literally a billion times in a billion other places but I bet one day it'll work! Just gotta keep goin right? Persistence is key! HAHAHA yes. And to you, my little detective friend, I really hope this mystery suits your fancy cuz I ain't giving you many clues, just how you like it right? You are right though, I did spare you for your abilities, but you're very wrong about that other part, we meddle all the time haha for no reason really whatsoeverrrrrrrrrr!"

The god summoned a plate of cinnamon buns as he spoke to the group and picked one up with his pointer finger and thumb, he brought it nearly to his mouth before stopping suddenly. Leaving the cinnamon bun floating the god held out the plate and shook it slightly in the direction of all the newcomers as if offering one or two to them. Two of the buns flew off the plate slightly with the god's movement, but before they hit the ground they vanished completely.

"Anyone want one? They're delicious, to be honest, I'm sure you'd like one wouldn't you Rojy? Been a while since you've had anything to eat hmmmm? How about you Allfather? I'm sure somewhere deep down in your disgusting, fleshy, virus-like primordial heart you have an appetite for sweets. I'm just kidding I wouldn't give you one anyway since you don't look like you have a mouth, or tastebuds or any appreciation for the finer things in life; You evolution focused types tend to be like that from what I've seen, always skipping out the niceties to go and suffer for bullshit like "self-improvement" or "personal development" It's adorable really, you suffer so much for no reason whatsoever! A little sad too not gonna lie."

Tossing the plate behind him, it disappearing the moment it left his hands, the god brought his legs up to fold them, a footrest appearing right where he wanted it before continuing with his slight mockery. He brought his hands together, the fingers interlocking neatly before smiling slightly, his mouth tired and fathomlessly empty of mirth.

"Ahhhhhh Andrasteeeeeee babehhhhhhhhh wasssssuuuuuuuuuup! Hoe you know I ain't a spirit cut the crap haha! I just told you what I want bitch, I want the worlllllllllld gahdammnnnnn haha! In all seriousness, just conquer the planet, all nine continents and ill be good haha. Also, Rojy, yeh boy, I'll stay for a lil whileeee, gimme some questions duuuuude, I'll give a good go at answerin em. Oh oh! and there's my girl Teranis! How ya doin bird-brain what's shakin? Its Valucia chicken, and don't call me creature or Ill have you dissected down to your atoms and tortured in a black hole for all eternity. And I'll give your family major soul-crushing depression and overly pessimistic views of life. Immmmm just joking I literally do not care about anything least of all what you call me."

SIN then stopped paying attention for a moment to watch as the adorable little blob he'd summoned right out of the way of an anti-matter bomb begin to roll off. He snapped and about 30 different flavors of cup ramen appeared stacked neatly and nicely along with a small pitcher of water right there on the dusty floor of the road. He didn't want the little cutie running off too quickly, it was damn adorable, and super gelatinous and probably gave great hugs. Oh, how he needed a good hug, contemplate infinity with the intelligence of a god for even a second and you'd need a hug. A lot of therapy too but that was beside the point, a hug would definitely do for now.

"Oh! And to answer your question my good friend Kotori, big boss bow beauty, head sky honcho, cloud cowboy, friend of horse-god-thingamabob!"

SIN paused then for dramatic effect, and with a face turning uncharacteristically dark and sinister, growing a smile in the process, he answered,

"My Name Is SIN."

Viper Actual Viper Actual Solirus Solirus MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Ace Cream Ace Cream Juju Juju

Last edited:
Mii

Mii was rolling away, but the blob's questionable senses picked up an undoubtly familiar smells. Cup ramen! Lots of them! She shuffled back into the group and jumped into one of the styrofoam cup. The voice that was somewhat similar to a drowning kid could be heard as the slime bath herself with the broth and feast on the mushy noodle.

"Ghihihihhi."

Her body naturally integrated the broth of the ramen into her armor. Soon the simple transparent blob was encased in salty and addictive liquid. Tendrils raised, she giddily reached out to the other cup while keeping the first cup on her head as some kind of hat, now it's a cap ramen.

The cup ramens made her stay. While she didn't bother much with the ongoing conversation, she was sure she wouldn't leave anytime soon.

Dusty winds blew past the group of four, various articles of clothing flapping in it like a child tantrum. Fresh from free innovation, the darling patch of nature's gift got annihilated in a raw show of power. Two beings of this world's highest order had been at each others throats for a few minutes at most, and in that time the healthy rainforest growing in the suburban's backyard became a barren, beaten, waste of land. Holes went on for kilometers surrounding the clashing duo, and with all the void energy in the air, the resulting atmosphere was a little harder to exist in. Susan worked her lungs to catch some form of oxygen as Nialas supported her. Right now they were witnessing history, and depending on who you ask, a possible unsolvable murder case. Not that dealing with crime could even be on whatever list of action the well populated city had to offer. Fact is, Susan was kinda looking out for a military response after Haon and the Void Elemental currently engaging her destroyed miles of perfectly good scenery.

"Are you really up for this?"

DING!

Busy gathering the strength she needed, Susan all but replied to her best friend. She was following through with a random thought she had. A plan in case outright battle tactics failed her, and she hoped Haon would be willing enough to go along with it. Bright sparkles enveloped the tired girl's body. Shaky legs straightening, Susan kept stockpiling her resolve at every brain-shaking blow that echoed past them. Shockwaves eventually shook the land underneath the opposing forces to the point that it collapsed, causing a devastating ripple-effect. Thankfully it hadn't reached too far, three more steps and she'd be tasting sharp rocks as she lie broken in the deficit. In an instant those two devoid this place of life.

"...S-so much destructive power."

The brunette-blonde could feel Nialas staring at the further ruined landscape in unconstrained awe. For a second she wanted to know the other's thoughts, but then a loud crash behind them easily eclipsing earlier's epic showcase once again morphed the map, sending a wall of debris in all directions, and earthen chunks soaring vertically. Unflinching the girl pulled over her hood, barring herself for the final push in this reckless maneuver as stray projectiles bounced off the translucent shield Nialas quickly made.

"Ahhhhh!"

"What was that?"

"Haon!"

"Ooooo, she's okay!"

Susan raised both hands, painfully clenched eyes adjusting to the fading obscurity. They could hear the sounds of falling boulders and rock slabs breaking up ahead. Her body was straight up on fire at this point, white flames coming off her weakened form. Enough was enough... "Beneath the heavens, above the earth," Index finger lit ablaze the young girl dramatically swung her arm out, casting off the scared Susan from ten minutes ago. Nialas was saying something to her, but intense focus prevailed. "A path of shadow and of stars, a great divide between peace and war," Twelve strange characters pulsed with energy as she passionately painted on air, her burning finger a brush swishing across its canvas. "Void Elemental's Sacred Art," Finishing up with some rather strong swings, a ring held all sixteen markings, then several layers of cryptic writing encircled that ring, the air-drawn art grew five sizes, and finally with a short clap that released far more noise that logic allowed; a massive pillar of light shot for the skies at the backs of the two girls.

BBBVVVVVVVVVVVVVFFFFFFF!!!!

Then another one set off between them, engulfing Susan, and shoving Nialas aside.

Suddenly everything in sight vanished in otherworldly brilliance as the caster responsible found herself bursting with vast amounts of energy compared to the blazing she felt seconds ago. In order to adapt to this insane output her body underwent a swift change; died auburn locks went hollow white, casual wear became an expensive frilly dress, and she lost a bit of size overall.

"Susan you're...!"

Blinding lights simmered, revealing the splitting image of Haon, and a huge gate with chains. The magic circle she used for this particular spell hovered patiently in front of her as she cocked back her fist.

Nialas realized what she was doing. "No! If you use this you'll—"

"Khaos Gate!—" BRAAHH! EERRRRRRNNNTT! "Open!—" Arms hung wide, she glared forward in anticipation.

"NO!—" Large links blasted apart, causing the massive chains to fall before eventually disintegrating. Ancient doors veered from eachother, displaying sparkling dots in a deep abyss threatening to leak out.

BOOM!
Spotting Haon just floating above the crash, she knew it was the Void Elemental currently in the ground. Perfect.

"Hah!" Susan commanded the gate once more. Everything lined up with the Khaos Gate was bathed in a tsunami tunnel of pure white energy, and this would go on for the next few minutes as the caster did her very best at holding the doors open. "Haon!!" She called out to the girl chanting something in the air, her intended target somehow guarding the destructive beam with a black sphere of sorts. Getting a nod in understanding, Susan watched her ascend from the newly formed mass beneath her. It looked similar to the inside of the gate.

"Void Star." Mumbled Haon before she drop-kicked it. The star-filled orb broke air, severing the distance between it and the angrily shouting Void Elemental below in nanoseconds.

Susan nuzzled into her folded fabric-covered arms taking in the pleasant atmosphere. The spot where she rested appeared gem-glazed; shiny grass colored in various blues, indigos, and violets, crystallized flowers looking sharp, and glittering particles raining over the sleeping figure.

OROBO
d878o5g-16398d1e-c1af-455b-b37c-ab90208eb31c.png

Watching as the scientist flew off away from the newly dead Zygo, Orobo hesitated on what he should do at that moment. The sword he wanted was gone with that Tear fellow, he'd done the majority of the work in getting the blade. By all accounts, it should be his! But, he'd gotten some other items from the camp as well, and the Scientist had helped him kill the annoying swordsman laying in front of him. Orobo felt a wave of anger roll over him regardless of his thoughts however and began to raise an arm in the direction of the fleeing scientist. His fingers began to sharpen and his arm began to harden as he felt another wave of rage crash over him. He would take what was his, ally or not. Suddenly an entirely different wave of feeling crashed over the mutant. Pain.

Stumbling, Orobo grasped at his temple as blood began to leak out of his nose; Too much experimentation with his mutation abilities had begun to take its toll and he could feel the new cells within his body disintegrating rapidly. He'd survive this of course, but it would hurt like a bitch; He really needed to get a handle on the ability. He could hear screaming, thousands of voices at the top of their lungs, the cries combining into one awful orchestra of hate and pain throbbing within Orobo's brain. Forcing the pain down he began to walk towards where his newly summoned minion had suddenly lost its life.

Its death howl had been one of immense joy and pain, it's final battle satisfying its thirst for violence. Culling Blades were wild even among Daemon-kind and they were renowned for their love of a good fight and a good death. Orobo would have to get better at summoning them, they were excellent things to throw at people you don't like.

Coming into view of the massive corpse quickly, Orobo slowly raised an eyebrow at the battlefield. Covered in corpses, snow, arrows and several still raging infernos, the whole place looked like a scene straight out of one of the animations he'd seen in his childhood. Except a whole lot more violent with way more still dying bodies littering the field. Several figures were gathered around the Culling Blade's slowly dissipating corpse and many of them looked to be the champions he had been summoned with. The world definitely already looked to be one he'd need allies in, but the mutant summoner had a big problem. Orobo wasn't much of a people person. He was shitty with words and often cursed, plus he had slight anger issues and trouble dealing with actual genuine human connection. Most of his friends had died rather early on in their relationships, not Orobo's fault, of course, the war they had been in had taken near ALL of his friend's lives and had eventually taken Orobo's as well. He didn't really know much about real interactions outside of a hellish battlefield or laboratory environment and the realization of this began to make the mutant sweat slightly, he almost began to turn around before he realized what he was doing.

"How in the hell will you rule anything if you can't talk to anybody dammit! Get it together Orobo, don't be a damn coward! You've faced on leviathans and hordes of screaming Death Angels, talking to people is nothing! Cmon you fucker just keep walking towards them! You came to this world in a group and one of them surely must know you're a champion as well? Surely we must be on similar sides then?"

Orobo sighed and whispered to himself, "One step at a time, one step at a time..."

Stepping over a still twitching corpse, Orobo raised a hand slightly in the manner he thought looked most like a wave of greeting. He scoffed and berated himself for the idiotic gesture; Then he realized no one was attacking him yet. The summoner began to walk over more confidently, hoping they'd respond well to his appearance. There were many of them indeed.

One was a witch, that much Orobo could tell, from the hat mostly. She was quite attractive with flowing blue hair and a relaxed demeanor that spoke of wisdom and strength. Just the sort Orobo was looking for. There was also a man dressed in desert garb with a sword at his hip and an attitude that spoke of some experience with battle but not enough to be called a veteran; There was strength there however, that much Orobo could tell. Another, very alien-looking figure stood with them, towering over most of the humans there with armor and weapons of designs Orobo did not recognize in the least. That was no daemon of his world that was for sure. Standing next to the alien/demon/whatever was a woman in black armor, bearing the livery of the Swordsman Orobo had killed moments earlier. He decided he would avoid that one, though he was fairly sure that his slaying had gone mostly unwitnessed.

Near his slain daemon, a very tall metal man with purple and white markings of another origin Orobo could not distinguish was poking a figure covered in frost and ice on the shoulder of a tall and VERY beautiful woman wearing a mask. The frost figure was obviously responsible for The Culling Blade's death judging by the icicle that had been shoved through the Daemon's head. Orobo would get them for that, not now however, they needed allies now. The woman carrying the figure, however, Orobo felt weird looking at. He could feel a strange flush in his face; Orobo was very concerned about this and shook his head slightly trying to focus himself.

"Hello there! Might you all be champions of SIN as well?! Is the beast dead?!"
He called over in his interpretation of a friendly voice, barely recognizable to the summoner in it's foreignness to the War Child.

YsFanatic YsFanatic StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Derpy Dev Derpy Dev

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back