• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crocodile Ferry

I stop crying after a bit. "Since lots of people know me as a successful sphinx model, it's embarrassing when they ask what I'm modeling for next and I have to say nothing." I awkwardly look away for a moment. "I loved being a sphinx model, now people just know me as a former sphinx model." I pause for a moment, "I used to make lots of money for my owner, now that I'm out of work, my owner isn't happy that she has to cut back on her spending.

"Mhm," I nod, "When a human's source of money begins to dwindle, that's when you get to see their true nature, whether it be good or bad." I give a slight sigh, "Looks like your owner has fallen onto the darker side of things. I can see why you're trying to get away. Though, if I'm to be honest, life as a stray can be somewhat difficult. I guess the only thing I can say is trust in your instincts. Cats have sharper senses than humans, regardless of how they've been raised." I tilt my head in a thought. "That's about it for the advice that I can give. Would you like to ask me anything?" I turn around to see the surroundings, "I believe that we'll be arriving at our next destination in 5-10 minutes, a good enough time frame for last minute chit-chat."

"I'm not going to be a stray. I'm going to be an independent cat." I lift my head up high. "This is a faster journey than I thought. I guess Ammon is a fast moving crocodile." I think for a moment, "What do you like to do for fun when not working?"

"Hmm... I like to nap all the time," I say plainly. That's the only thing I could think at the moment without revealing too much. "Other than that, there's not much else I do other than my work." I kinda trail off before going silent, thinking about the things I needed to do later on.

"Like to nap too." I stretch. "I like to go on a hunt, it's not as easy as I'm getting old." I sit down. "What is the strangest creature you have taxied around?"

"Strangest creature..." I think, "Well, if I am to be honest, you're the second individual I've taxied as of now. Though, if we're talking outside of taxi work, I've met some fairly strange individuals. Though, I'm not really supposed to talk about them." I take a moment to think. If you don't mind breaking the realism into little bits, I can divulge the true nature of this taxi service.

I rubbed my chin. "Interesting, who are those strange individuals? I promise I won't tell." The more someone tries to hide something, the more I want to know.

"Well..." I take a moment to look up at the stars, "Hmm... looks like I've gotten permission." I look back at Pie. "Outside of working as a temp taxi driver, I sometimes host 'tea parties' of sorts, like humans do. My guest, however, come from beyond this world, from places where things from imagination are real. Of these individuals, some are mythical creatures while others can be robots. Even with this job, I intend to taxi individuals from all kinds of worlds and time periods."

I look at him with wonder. "That's amazing. You have tea parties with super creatures and robots." I jump up with excitement. "Can I join the tea parties? Please, please?"

"Perhaps. If you ever come across a white door that shouldn't be there, then that's my place. Though, I personally won't be a cat when you meet me then," I say. After a few moments, Ammon stops and begins heading towards the shore. When I look around, I notice that not too far off, there are some city lights in the distance. "Looks like this is the end of the ride."

I nod, not sure how to find this special white door. "What will you be when I meet you? Are you going to be in costume?" I turn to the shore as we approach, "we're here. Thanks for the ride." I give him a hug.

Surprised at the hug, I receive the hug graciously. "When you see my door, you'll know that it's my door." I decidedly leave the second question unanswered. "I do need to be off now. There are other creatures that Ammon needs to ferry, that and the Master would be displeased if tonight wasn't as productive as the others." I tilt my head in disappointment that I had other duties to attend to.

"I'll be looking for your door. It will give me something to do. Thanks for the ride." I jump off Ammon onto the deck and wave good-bye.

"I'll be waiting then," I say as I wave back at Pie before Ammon pushes off from the banks and begins to swim upstream. She might have to wait as I currently have another guest at the moment, but eventually, my door may find its way to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back