• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crimson Valley OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I bet Esther could beat Arianell AND Thomas in a fight at the same time without getting a scratch 😤

....(Im just kidding she would 100% die instantly my girl is weak)

I bet Esther could beat Arianell AND Thomas in a fight at the same time without getting a scratch 😤

....(Im just kidding she would 100% die instantly my girl is weak)
I'm just imagining Esther having a god-mod moment and it just cuts to her dry heaving with a bloody knife.

Well, I can promise that Arianell won't go down without a fight. In any case, I'll have a post up some time tomorrow. Not feeling the greatest today.

I can guarantee that Thomas would in fact get is ass kicked by Arianell. He has no formal training. Size or strength difference or not, his ass is losing.

I'll have my next one when there's a party or all the characters are set to be in one place.

Do y'all think it would be a good idea to timeskip to the party after meatball and wheeze get their post out? (If wheeze was working on one already) it's just an idea so y'all can vote on it.

Also, one more thing, are y'all more of a slow burn type or jump right in type? Because I can either pick up the pace immediately or wait a bit before that happens. Once again, y'all can come to an agreement

Also, one more thing, are y'all more of a slow burn type or jump right in type? Because I can either pick up the pace immediately or wait a bit before that happens. Once again, y'all can come to an agreement
I'm more or less 50-50. It really depends on what scene you're trying to set up or play out to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back