• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crimson Valley OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just put my character up. Let me know if there are any changes I need to make.

I have decided that I will be keeping the interest check and CS thread open until Saturday. Once Saturday rolls around we will start the IC thread. If you can't get a character out by then because you are busy, let me know and I will give you an extension for the due date, but we will still start without you. Very excited to see how this rp goes!

I have applied! I am glad to see that you liked my application! I'm gonna be drawing my character at some point but for now I'll keep my description up! :>

Oh that's really cool that you draw your characters! I do that sometimes too but I was busy when making my CS so I just found a reference haha. Can't wait to see what you draw!

Friendly reminder that Character Sheets are due tomorrow by 3 pm CST!!! If you are interested and have not yet posted one make sure you're working on it or ask for an extension!

Just going to go over some things now that I have the time:

We are using a semi-realistic fighting system, so please keep any combat at least somewhat realistic.

If I or someone else presents an enemy don't immediately kill them/it.

Don't injure your character with wounds so bad it would kill them, because they will either die or be incapacitated the whole time, which I doubt you would want.

This isn't a shooter game. Don't go on a murder spree. Please.

Just wanted to say all this because I have been in rps where things like this have happened before and it pretty much ruined everything. I highly doubt y'all would actually do any of that. Have a great night.

While we were here, I just wanted to ask everyone if they have any triggers, or topics or themes to avoid?

I myself have very few triggers or things to avoid! Really the most I would say for myself is maggots or cockroaches! If there is an area that is described as 'gross' please use broken glass instead of cockroaches! For the use of maggots, I would recommend avoiding just the word in general. If it's a must, go for bugs or worms instead of the actual word! :>

Oh yeah, thanks for bringing that up! I don't have any triggers but if anyone else does please tell us. There are definitely gonna be some dark themes in this RP so now's the time to say something.

Just going to go over some things now that I have the time:

We are using a semi-realistic fighting system, so please keep any combat at least somewhat realistic.

If I or someone else presents an enemy don't immediately kill them/it.

Don't injure your character with wounds so bad it would kill them, because they will either die or be incapacitated the whole time, which I doubt you would want.

This isn't a shooter game. Don't go on a murder spree. Please.

Just wanted to say all this because I have been in rps where things like this have happened before and it pretty much ruined everything. I highly doubt y'all would actually do any of that. Have a great night.
I actually forgot to mention Brooke is a T-1000 Terminator, hope that won't be an issue 🥸

Best I can do is Mixed Martial Arts. Bad guys may be immortal, but that doesn't mean they can't get tired! 😂

In terms of Thomas and his combative ability.. while he's not specially trained in anything he has natural strength of generally working out and the fight or flight instinct of a paranoid schizophrenic and honey, he's a flightless bird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back