Crimson Canines (10x)

Grey noted the offer that Spades made and opened up his dried fruit consisting of kiwi fruit and bananas. He shared some with her before giving some to Jawz who claimed she wasnt that hungry. But of course after quick convincing she ate as well and clearly was lying.

The note that Connor made made perfect sense. In fact pairing up would make it alot smarter for when they were attacked and whatnot. "Copy that Agreed with Connors idea." He said while explaining to Bade ( BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader ) how to eat through the suit using its air filtration system (Never thought of this but i winged it XD)

Jawz nodded glancing over at Queen, Spade, and Grey agreeing about the night vision as she drew out her lenses that sheathed over her nanosuits helmet along with a touch sensor toggle switch that allowed her vision to taper to night only. The night was not here yet however so she would have to keep it on standby. Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

"Alright take ten and pair up." Grey noted with Connor and Alerius as they had aot of experience with this type of stuff.

----ten minutes later----

Grey opted to pair up with Degan. ( Killorkiller Killorkiller ) the two had muscle and were more than capable of tackling the mission on their own. They had no choice but to provide hefty back up and also opted to mark everyones coordinates so no one strayed further than a mile from each others group. This would ensure that if something bad happened they would have enough time to make their way to whoever was in distress while the more distant people begun to make their way acting as building up reinforcements.

However Jawz wanted to be alone, Connor ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda ) was the one she decided to partner up with. And of course Grey knew she couldnt handle being paired up with another girl She wasnt fully broken in yet. No bootcamp made her....a bit spoiled. But of course her fighting skills were there.

(MAKE SURE YOUR NEXT POST PIUC YOUR PARTNERS. YOU PICK WHOEVER THE OTHER POSTERS HAVE NOT PICKED NEXT POST. ONCE YOUR ALL PAIRED UP WE BEGIN AND FIRST POST FIRST SERVE AT CHOOSING WHO YOUR PARTNER IS. LOL I GOT AN ADVANTAGE.)

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

'Damn right you agree.' Connor thought to himself. All he said, or did rather, in response to Grey agreeing with his plan was snort. With that done, he sat himself down, took out his maintenance kit, and began cleaning everything. His gun was designed to get bloody, it had a melee function after all. But it was a good idea to make sure everything stays cleared and has no coagulating blood in it, so nothing jams when you don'w want it to. All he really needed for the job was a rag, but he did have several other tools to get those hard to reach places.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ten Minutes Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connor had the pleasure to be chosen as the partner of Jawz. Which, when phrasing it that way, made it sound worse then what it was. She had a good head on her shoulders, most of the time. And as long as he didn't go making her mad, or let enemy soldiers some how piss her off, then everything would be all a-okay.

"Jawz, take point." he whispered to her through his radio. She was more likely to get the first shot with her lighter gun, and thanks to the way she fights in general, compared to him. Sure, he could lay down the fire, and maybe get some people behind cover if they tried getting behind something flimsy. But his gun was big, it was heavy, and he's making enough noise by just being in his suit. That was another thing, those nano fitted suites were a helluva lot quitter then his big, bulky thing.

He should've really gotten some practice in for some of these stealth missions so he wouldn't be caught so flat footed.

Bade thanked Grey graciously for showing him the new trick with the filtration device. After accepting a drink from Degan, and opening his bag of Skittles, he eagerly drained the soda through his filtration device. Now Bade was ready to get back into the action.
As he finished the team chose to pair. Degan had already taken so we strolled over to observe the group, as if this vantage point would give him a better decision. Jawz was out of the question, and he was eternally grateful for Jawz picking Connor.

To Bade, this was harder than he thought He was used to going with the flow but he didn't want to wait around and get some bossy dude on his tail. As the team began to pair up, Bade mind raced to find some one. His eyed fell upon Marka ( Yonsisac Yonsisac ), one the newest additions to the group. He walked up to her, tapping her shoulder. Seeing how her skill sets were that of a pilots he figured she could keep a better eye out for proof than Bade could.

"Hey, Marka? Wanna team?" he said, getting straight to the point. He hoped that this wasn't a mistake.

tammynorthland tammynorthland

(for those reading, i am sorry my corrector is having problems so sorry for any errors, i really am, just tell me the errors so i can fix asap!)

Marka was distracted on her PDA as she has been for the pass 10 minutes, being far from there vantage point she has been having slight signal issues trying to connect to her sensor and overral all her radio equipment, but being distracted she gets interrupted and actually gives her a slight spooks "HAA!...Oh Bade its you, dont sneak up on me like that...but hey um...team up for what?" She asked only to soon realise how distracted she was in her work only quickly re-say "Oh sorry, yes i would not mind teaming up to venture in the deep dark caverns of who knows where it goes!, sorry for that, was rather distracted fixing my equipment,it needed some calibrating" she replied turning off her PDA as she dint want more distraction get in her way from the important currect mission and as well the soon to be traveling teams down the hole. Bade was as well one strong persona in the group, just by the armor he was wearing it was easy to say he was a nother Ikari,Connor,etc capable of lifting a anvil, actually now she thought about it, could one of the strong individuals be capable of lifting a anvil?...it was just a curiuse thought. She was not the "strong" material and being team up with bade would not just make the team of perfect composition but as well with his "Ghost" and his techy way and her sharp eye and advance equipment usage you could say they would work as a rather "technical" team.

With that she would offer a hand shake to bade with a smile, seems she left that akward and death experiance moment a moment back long gone like if it never happen, i mean what you expect from her? it takes more than that to make her "sad" or anything, she can still feel the rather slight burnt feeling in her chest but its all gone just those bits but once they are done she is going to check that up even if its alright. "But yes, Glad to be your wingman for this teaming, just reminde me not to remove my helmet again" she said rather joking way. Hey! must keep the mood up!

BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

The groups parted ways at this point. They were scouting the regions. Grey was with Degan as they patrolled the eastern region while only one mile from the next group. THey begun to circle the cavern that led to the jaws of hell. The time was the evening. They now had stealth on their side and at this point they were all a bit nervous. This was the first time they had to split up. But it made the most sense really. They could cover more ground and stay more hidden during the process. Grey sighted through his sights then pulled out his binoculars as he used his toggled night vision to see into the cave. "Nothing Degan. Why arent they guarding the entrance.?" Killorkiller Killorkiller

Jawz was hesitant at first when she was with Connor but at this point he was a great asset to her. They made their way closer and closer from the west side the furthest group on the flank to have the best easiest time to approach the cave. She toggled her vision as they got closer. "Well I am taking point. but theres nothing to take point on...." She scanned and detected Grey and Degan inside the cover of a tree surrounded by thick brush only give away was his HUD marker and Degans HUD marker that illuminated. Otherwise they were undetectable. "Grey and Degan look posted and Marka and Bade are no where to be found. which is good." She mentioned again to Connor. "You were a Canine for how long again?" Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Alerius looked around and spotted everybody Pairing off, he didn't care wether or not he was alone but if there was someone without a partner, he would take the extra hands. He pulled his Night vision out of his pack and secured it over his helmet and adjusted his Cloaks settings a bit. He was ready for the dive. He stood and seeing everybody else taken he looked to Ikari. " Hey Ikari, let's pair up. Always better with two pairs of hands," he said with a nod. Despite his minor scolding earlier it seemed he didn't have anything against the guy after all.

Wether or not the proposal was accepted he would keep watch as everybody else went in and he would be the last one in, keeping an eye on their surroundings before he vanished into the darkness. His cloak made him Neigh undetectable in the sheer blackness of the plant. moving forward he switched his Night vision on and headed forward, hopefully with someone at his back.
tammynorthland tammynorthland Cosmosis Cosmosis

Bade chuckled at Marka's joke. It seemed she had bounced back from her mistakes rather quickly, which Bade slightly admired. It was a trait he wish he had. He would've either brewed over it several times, or had a out burst. Jaws must assuredly would profess to this, he thought.

"Alright." he finally said, his voice filled with confidence. "Let's do this then."

Bade started to scout the cave keeping an eye out for anything unusual. He hated the tense feeling the mission and the silence brought as they did so, and he wasn't very good at starting a conversation while this feeling lingered. Mustering up the courage to break the silence (which wasn't terribly hard for Bade) he spoke.

"So, what it's like?" he started. "Being airplane pilot and all."

He always wanted to fly a fighter plane as a kid. It was the next best to a mech at the time. He was an engineer now, but it didn't stop him from dreaming. However, he did fail several flight simulations.

Yonsisac Yonsisac tammynorthland tammynorthland

"Taking point just means you get in front." Connor told her as he slipped his night vision on. Watching his HUD as much as where he was going, he notes where everyone was at as he moves on. As Jawz mentioned where people were at, he mentally put a check by their markers, confirming where they were at. Then she asked him how long he was in the Canines. "Not sure, it was all a blur really. I want to say a year, but that means a lot of stuff happened in a year. And I doubt I got promoted to general in a year. Five years feels like a safe number, so lets go with five until we can look at the official records."

Ikari Shio
Ikari was shocked Alerius chose him as a partner but brushed it away like dust. "It seems i'll join you. I may as well learn some more information on you after the incident earlier" He said, his night vision already on as he looked towards the cave. Making a note of his items and where they were, Ikari followed Al as his red light shone almost like a beacon in the darkness.

If not for his light, the man in armor would have went inside the cave and waited for his eyes to adjust. Underfoot he couldn't detect water and his HUD read no water on the walls of the cavern as he went, the shape of his mask's N.V. on Alerius' back to show his acquaintance's distance. Too bad it didn't have much spread as the reddish light shone out of the mask. The mark made itself known without distortion at the cost of limiting his FOV due to the thick dark blanket surrounding the two of them.
Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall

With a nod Marka would witness how Bade walked slowly in the cave and not to mention Connor and Ikari,well the whole team mostly began there walk in to this dark deep cavern...welp no time to wait, lowering her night vision and begin to take careful steps in the cave she would soon look back and press a button on her PDA as soon the small sensor would glow to life and maintain hidden as it fired a invisible green beam across the entrance of the cave, Marka made sure to inform her squad mates that the sensor is active. Proceeding to walk along Bades side keeping a sharp eagle eye out in the cave for anything she would answer "A pilot? Well wont lie at first it was a really though honestly, perfection was key that is for sure and especially when in the air as one slight error can lead to you being a fire ball or a easy target, but...once you get the hand on your first real flight stick, its the best feeling, ignoring the nausea at first, but, its such a free sensation to ignore all those paths,hills or bumps and just fly free across the sky! Like a bird...there are no limits where your wings can take ya!" Marka express herself about the feeling to fly, i mean sure some mechs have flight systems but...its only for low altitude and short time, a plane or strike mech, you can fly for longer times and just be free! it was a nerve inducing sensation at first but getting the hang of it opens so many doors, you get the best view in the house! like one time in new year all pilots in High Land where allowed to fly the skies and have the best seat in the house one could ever image.

"But, in short, to be a pilot, its one thrilling sensation! You know i could go like a hour talking but right now we are walking in the creepiest cave on earth" Marka finally added before giving a calm sigh at the thought of flying, once they are done with this hope she could get her hand on the striker, she has not even flown it yet after its new paint job and upgrades. She kept a sharp eye as her steps slowly descended through the cave and with her hand on her waits ready to draw her weapon or stasis grenade if needed, her sharp eye will help keeping a look out in this place. "What about you? How is it to be a hard working engineer?" She asked rather curiuse honestly, she has lack the through of people like him, or though and veteran like connor, Or savage and ruthless like Ikari, she wonder how is it to be a though individual, not in the raw physical of course but in there profession, she was just a chair pi- I mean, Fighter pilot so she wonder how hard was it actually the jobs of men like him.

BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Jawz was a bit embarrassed. She knew taking point meant going front. But they had to scout for the mean time. They were on a mission she was not sure what the situation would pan out like but rather she nodded and made her move up ahead. "We need to enter the cave yet or what? Should we just all make our way in or something? Its not like theres multiple ways out.." She said scanning the entrance. Her sights adjusted for her night vision.

The night grew on them. It begun to get darker. There was a rustling in the bushes front some rodents scurrying around. Hopefully no sixsheers were here or they would be in even more trouble.

Ikari and Alerius caught movement coming from the flank of the cave. It was a road. Just a small dirt road. But that meant vehicles may be coming. Or even perhaps people or transport mechs. Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Cosmosis Cosmosis (Note the movement. They appear to be mechs but the night vision is a bit faded that distance so it isnt certain.)

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Bade listened curiously as Marka explained the free feeling of flying through the air. The way she explained it grabbed Bade's instant attention. It would be nice to be able to fly a plane, he thought, the ground rushing past you. He contemplated asking Marka to take him on a flight later, but something stopped him.

Bade chuckled. He never thought of himself as hard working. It was rather ironic that he was the heavy hitter, due to his rather small build under the exo-suit. Now that Marka pointed it out, he did have a good work ethic when it came to his real job.

"Well," he started. "It's quite fun! I create things... My mech? It's built by me. I took an old construction model and brought her back from the dead. Called her my 'Custom Champion'. I'm happiest when I'm hacking, typing, or just using my head to build even the most purposeless items. You know, I think human's are happiest when they are creating things. So in short, I love my job!"

He looked back at Marka for a few seconds, then looked back down the cavern, smiling. He indeed did love his job.

As night fell Bade switched on his head lamp. It looked like a third eye on his bulky helmet, making him look rather comical.

Yonsisac Yonsisac tammynorthland tammynorthland

"After you." Connor told her, motioning her forward with his gun, though he doubted she'd see it. They wouldn't get anywhere by sitting out here. Maybe they'd be attacked by a wild animal(s), maybe it'd even be the one(s) that lived there. But they wouldn't know exactly what was in there until they went in there themselves. "If no one else is going first, me and Jawz will." He said to the rest of the group, letting them know that if they heard any screaming, growling, or noise in general that it was them making that noise and that they needed back up.

As both walk down the cave ever so slowly being careful where she stands and overall keeping an eye out for any "human" creation, maybe metal pillars or any evidence of activity down here she heard of Bades little explanation his his adoration towards being a engineer. She was rather impress to know he build his mech all by himself...well that alone was one heck of a achievement and even so knowing he is able to hack and heck, even build anything he can come p with his mind if he has the motivation and the materials...she could tell he love his job i mean, build a mech all yourself? that is dedication. "You build your mech all by yourself?? wow...well then now that is something to show how dedicated you are!" she said as she thought about what he said, that people are happiest when creating there own inventions or well, anything. She could not agree with it more, the best feeling is to know YOU build this, how you work hard and put time to create something and seeing done is very rewarding. She has never built anything only piloted and worked hard on signal equipment.

"I cant agree with you more, I mean giving all your work hard and getting it done? most sanctifying and rewarding feeling you can ever experience. And just by knowing you build a mech is enough to say you LOVE your job hehe!" Replying to him as she wonder what else has he made...like if he build a whole battle machine what else could he have made? must have some large collection that is for sure. "Actually now you say that, what else have you made? i am wondering honestly...like what was your first little creation?" she asked as the thought of it, he could have a warehouse or something of his creations, a inventor to say in other words. With Bades head light they could see better down here, she press on her wrist as her PDA would light up and give a blue glow, it was not very bright, maybe like a glow stick it gave light but surely it helps.
tammynorthland tammynorthland BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Jawz took a seat and scanned there were three..... "Military trucks?" he said in her com system. Everyone heard. She wasnt the best scouter that was more like grunt work it felt back in the freedom fighters. But this is different. Its apart of the bigger picture. The trucks all came to a stop. She tried using her night vision to locate humans...... "No humans....then whose....."

Grey listened in on the comm system and sat down behind a boulder with Degan right at his flank. "What do you... mean?" He said pulling out the binoculars and adjusting them with his rifle on his lap. The group all stayed in their hiding spots. He turned to Degan. "Get a look at this' Killorkiller Killorkiller as her handed Degan the binoculars.

There were no humans. Only one got out. They tried zooming in but in the dark the facial recognition with his HUD wasnt able to pick up the face. They would have to get closer.
"Jawz, Connor. We need a facial scan. Theres no one except one human. That just doesnt make sense."
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Jawz nodded and gave a look back at Connor. "We are the closest. We gotta move to the entrance.Get a better visual." She noted to him.

The girl and Connor begun making their way slowly making sure the trucks didnt move. They got closer and begun to see they didn't quite look like trucks. No these were more like tanks. Why would Britania be bringing tanks out to a nuclear plant? Let alone one that has been abandoned for so long? Things just didn't add up. "We need scouting while we move Marka and Bade. Watch our backs and fronts while we move up. You guys are closest to us." She said while going prone and beginning to crawl with Connor through the brush as sticks and twigs were inches above her helmet and nanosuit. One snap could be to loud. One movement could be fatal. They moved inch by inch until they were able to get another 30 yards closer from just crawling.

(Upon scouting BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader and Yonsisac Yonsisac notice the tanks were moving. Like robots. They were loading and unloading boxes and cargo it appeared while the human figure was directing)

"Whats the situation?" Grey Commed into Marka and Bade. Yonsisac Yonsisac BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Connor hung back, watching where Jawz went. And after a brief delay, he went where she did. It was easier then trying to find his own path. He knew the path she took would be a quite one, and it looked like he could fit in all the spots she could. For now. Who knew how that would last as she made her way through the undergrowth. When they were about 30 yards closer, he tried to scan the man's face again. "Come one, come on." He mumbled softly as it searched for something to lock on to.

"Thanks..." Bade said a little awkwardly. He was too modest at times. Marka was rather kind, out he didn't think the mech was a his biggest achievement. Now that he thought about it, the mech was one of the greatest things he had done. That and actually make it to the ranks of the Crimson Canines.

He finally asked Marka." Thanks. Could we go for a ride in your jet mech thing if we make it out of here? I mean... It's not like... I've wanted to see what it's like to fly." He knew the team may get on his back about it, but he really wanted to get in the air, and he wasn't exactly a pilot.

Bade turned way to hear Jaws on the coms. It didn't sound nice. This would be the peak of their mission. He began in there general direction, scouting and placeing his clunky feet carefully. If this was his old suit Bade would've been dead by now. He spotted the tanks.

"It seems some bots or mechs are unloading gargo. This isn't particularly good." he replied to Grey's call.
tammynorthland tammynorthland Yonsisac Yonsisac

Marka heard him and smiled only saying "Sure! i don't mind one bit, just hope you are use to motion, because the strike is not some normal fighter plane, that is all i am saying" she said with a slight chuckle, she knew he wanted to fly so no point in hiding it!, the strike was more than just a mech that can fly, it was a quick response flyer, faster than most planes and very agile, it can surely get some one sick in matter of short time if they have not had past experiences, but of course if she dose give Bade a lift, Marka will make sure to go slow and let him enjoy the view from the clouds instead of going bat crazy, judging by him, he surely has never been in a fighter plane so best not make him mess up her strikers clean interior.

Soon marka heard Jaws communicate them via coms and soon notice machinery moving in, Marka made sure to stay behind cover and peek once here and there making sure not to get spot, seem to be machines, robots to be exact with track movement as they unload and load cargo and being lead by one personal. "There seems to be autonomous machines, maybe even controlled from somewhere else, as far i can see they move with tracks like a tank and are unloading and loading some cargo, crates and sorts. There seems to be some figure, from what i can tell it looks human instead of machine, and what i can tell its rather directing the machines what to do, but all else, there is no other "Human" besides that one it seems, if it EVEN is a human, Remember the signal we manage to catch? when they said "we cant let anyone drop the cargo" this seems to be it surely" Marka inform Jawz through com as she force her vision and tried to maybe make out of the figure or what they are unloading, any emblem or insignia, something to make out who they are.

tammynorthland tammynorthland BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

When they were about 30 yards closer, he tried to scan the man's face again. "Come one, come on." He mumbled softly as it searched for something to lock on to.
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
As Jawz watched Connor try to get a facial scan then man grunted followed with an echoing cough that continued pushing his mouth into his elbow. He made his way out of Connors HUD and opened the cab of the tank or whatever they appeared to be and pulled out a small device. It looked like something that was for his breathing. He inhaled it and the coughing subsided. Connors scan failed due to the man or woman moving behind the opening of the tank hatch.
"Try to get another scan when the person walks around again." Jawz suggested assuming the scan didn't work.

Marka gave a very descriptive scan as she said they were more than likely mechs. Or robots. "Robots?" Jawz said in the com system.

"robots but only one soldier? Gotta be pilots inside em." Grey interrupted.
"We don't have thermals so no clear way to tell." Jawz replied.

"What else do you see Marka? We arent close enough for solid visual on the personell.?" Jawz spoke softly.
(Upon further investigation there appeared to be no weapons either on the man/woman. not only that but there werent any lighting. did that mean he had night vision goggles?)

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Last edited:
As the movement was spotted he motioned for Ikari to hunker down and stop. Completely wordless he reached up to his helmet and adjusted his zoom a bit, seeing the same as, if not a little less than what was being reported on the radio. His cloak had faded into stillness making him near invisible in ther darkened surroundings due to the darkness he may be near impossible to spot given the flat blackness of where he'd stopped and the all but featureless area surrounding them. By now he wasn't looking at the possible targets ahead, instead he was looking for angles of approach that could be possible. Everybody else had eyes on, there was no reason for him not to try to help plan out a route. That was his primary job after all.

Once the team lost visual however he returned his gaze to the machines milling about, perhaps he'd get lucky and the target they had been observing would come to his side. Ikari would very likely notice that Alerius had remained completely still other than reaching to mess with his zoom before. The man was like a Ghost right now. This must be how he survived so long, despite his reputation for some reckless plans before, he was a surprisingly cautious, patient, and careful man. He spoke quietly into the Comm. " I've planned out an Angle of attack should it come down to it. I'm also searching for a visual." he said without even visibly twitching a muscle.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Cosmosis Cosmosis

Ikari sighed as he slowly got down on his feet. "I understand we have to be stealthy but i think that we should just take the guy out in one shot. Did that Tsukimi Kuren girl give anyone sedatives or anything of the sorts?" Ikari asked as his mask shone bright. This form of stealth irritated him. He rather slowly move towards the target and take him down then wait and assess the situation for his whole life.

"If you all want i can get closer but i'll lose my night vision to do so so my eyes will need to adjust." The man stated, cracking his neck. "The machines over there appear metal as well so if someone finds a good crevice in the plating, shoot it. Look towards the neck or something to possibly cut off its vision and move in. Let me note we could just take the guy out as he may be controlling them all. Hell. He may have a damn giant controller with an antennae in his hands for all we know. Look for weak points and tell me. I'll determine if its good or not if needed."

(Yea... Not my best post. Did what i could without stepping on anyone's toezies.)

"God..." Connor began, frustrated at how he wasn't able to get a scan. It had been so close, to. Then they just had to step behind that hatch and break line of sight. Looking around as everyone talked, he signals for Jawz to loop right, first tapping her to get her attention. Hopefully she'd try and get a scan from a better angle. He'd keep trying to get one himself, but he'd also be ready with his mmg. Hopefully those things didn't have to much plating on them. Light and light-medium wasn't a problem, but any thicker then that and there wouldn't be complete penetration.

"We get confirmation that this guy is Britannian, and we won't have to capture him. We have proof enough that they're doing something here, and they won't know we were even here. Alerius, tell me if you see anything me and Jawz should worry about. Don't want to be caught flat footed."

Jawz slowly made her move trying to creep herway to get into the persons line of sight. It was tough but she was able to get a clear view of him. "I am starting the scan....what the fuck?" He made his way to a machine fucking again then it started transforming. They were mechs....then who were piloting them?

Things didnt add up. the tanks were robots or mechs? Was he piloting them. They werent getting answers they were looking for.... "Hes entering the cave with the robots now.... Should we go in after them?" Jawz finished.

Grey thought for a moment and commed into the group. "Alerius, Connor, you guys would agree right? our mission is to find out whose behind this and get out. And so far we haven't gotten anywhere....." Grey spoke with confidence and determination. He had a soft tone to his voice but really he was going to go in anyway. Another cave didn't seem like a joy ride but as long as they get the facial scan then get out. So far there aren't any other signs of other soldiers. or people in general.....
Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

They had to make their more. Grey and Connor and the others all knew they would have too. "Ok..... Teams assemble at the entrance out of sight behind cover do not lose sight of each others partners. Marka. I need you to make sure you guard the flank as we enter.... Everyone on the same page?" ( Yonsisac Yonsisac )

After the teams crept to the opening they scanned the surrounding brush to make sure nothing else or no other unwanted visitors were coming or trying to get the upper hand on them. The groups finally all made their way. Grey and his partner were first. They were the fastest moving perhaps. But Grey excelled at sneaking around terrain like this and deserts and rocky outcrops. He just always had to for missions back when he was with the freedom fighters.

They all huddled together. Connor had a few extra words he wanted to add in regarding the mission. ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda feel free to make it about anything needed to point out)

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Marka heard it was time to move to the cave, she heard grey tell her to keep flank, "Understood" Looking a bade she would tap his shoulder and gesture to follow, taking a peek from the foliage towards multiple directions making sure the coast was clear, Marka would quickly move towards the cave entrance waiting for the rest as she kept and eye out, scanning the area for any spooky ghost and when it was time, she with bade entered with the team, enabling the sensor behind them, making sure no one would sneak on them as they walk in. Taking flank as they all stood rather close keeping eyes sharp, Marka made sure not to slip as she walked down the cave making sure her footing was right and way clear. So far all was going well and on to plan and that was very good.

Marka would sometimes look behind just in case, "i really don't like the feeling in here, its creepy" Marka voiced over com as they where going to however deep this is and wherever it goes, might be even a trap who knows but really even if its not, scary indeed it is, wondered if there are bats in here. Keeping her hand on her waist holding on of her throwing equipment as she walked, her SMG holstered on her side as to make sure all hands are free if they needed to clime and such. But as of now, everything was fine.
(sorry for short post)

Bade followed Marka, huddling with the group as they entered the cave. He had his headlamp set to off, as he didn't want to be caught and end up killing the whole team. He did however have his night vision active. Hearing Marka's nervous voice reminded him of the feeling when he first saw the mangled bodies in the mysterious lab. Bade was able to stop those feelings from flooding back into his frame as he spoke.

"Just be careful, and we'll make it out alive." he said, gripping his fists tightly.

(sorry for the short post but I've been rather busy))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back