• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom criminal minds?

rietveld

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
so, i am gonna keep this relatively short and simple as i am typing this on mobile and i am exhausted. my name is taylor and i am twenty years old. i am looking for partners interested in roleplaying criminal minds. i prefer to double and i am most used to doing oc x canon. i would be willing to do a ship for your side if that is something you are interested in. my character’s love interest is spencer reid and it would ideal for you to be comfortable writing him. in turn, i am willing to play any other character on the show. i am not a big fan of playing unsubs as i am not really into romanticizing that kind of thing, but it can be discussed. i am a descriptive writer and can write multiple paragraphs per character. we can discuss together where we want to roleplay and what not! please message me if you are interested!

Hi!! I know this was a while ago but I hope this is still open!!! I’d love to play Reid!

so, i am gonna keep this relatively short and simple as i am typing this on mobile and i am exhausted. my name is taylor and i am twenty years old. i am looking for partners interested in roleplaying criminal minds. i prefer to double and i am most used to doing oc x canon. i would be willing to do a ship for your side if that is something you are interested in. my character’s love interest is spencer reid and it would ideal for you to be comfortable writing him. in turn, i am willing to play any other character on the show. i am not a big fan of playing unsubs as i am not really into romanticizing that kind of thing, but it can be discussed. i am a descriptive writer and can write multiple paragraphs per character. we can discuss together where we want to roleplay and what not! please message me if you are interested!
hi! you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back