• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crime RP: Serial Killers vs. Detectives

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
So I have a few plots in mind. Some big details. I don’t do any MxM but I can be open to Fxf or MxF if we do romance.

Here are the plots.

Dating Game: A detective has been on the path of a notorious serial killer. It’s absorbed his entire life and no matter how hard he tries, the killer is always a step ahead of him. Eventually, his partner convinces him to go out on a date and he ends up meeting someone that drives him into perhaps dropping the case and even leaving the force. That person, however, is the serial killer he’s been tracking.

Killer in the Making: A criminal profiler has spent their years putting some of the worst criminals behind bars. However, when their teenage daughter starts exhibiting the characteristics of a developing psychopath, how can they teach their kid right from wrong and will they even be able to tell?

The Homeless Bum and the Killer: The homeless bum knows it all. They know what they saw. A killer that stalks and kills in their alleyway. But no matter who they go to, they know the police would never believe them. And now, the killer has a deal. Listen to their confessions in exchange for shelter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back