• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crew quarters on the Revenge (ooc page)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Zaptak Zaptak Graceling Graceling Bluffly Bluffly sorengg sorengg Vox Angelis Vox Angelis
Your character have been accepted, ill be tagging you once the rp page is written.

talk, ask questions or plan stuff here.
First point of business though it isn't THAT important...

Who is the newest person to join the crew?
From memory Rahull's been sailing the Revenge for 15 years, Lalo has been on the ship for five or six years.

Aiko's been on the ride for 10 years

Last edited:
Hi hi! I am gonna say that Theia has been on the ship for about six months (edit: adding a pic of how i imagine Theia in her ghoulish form here just cuz ik i will forget later)

1710983500541.jpeg

Last edited:
Up to anyone or me when I'm writing the first post.
"Name the compass" which is the dead first mates finger in a sealed square jar.

Rahull's first mate, the first to join his cursed crew... they died pretty early on. After this person and a mercenary met with a shaman in the jungle, they learned their souls are bound to the undead whale.
the exact words being...
"Should ya die at sea, apart of da red storm ya shall be"
This person died when the merc led them into a ambush at sea, his allies hoping to steal the swift revenge thinking it a magic ship.

After the battle Rahull noticed the corpse of the first mate moving.
It shifted ever so slightly as if hooked and dragged by a invisible line...
Rahull took a finger and put it in a jar.
The finger presses against the glass and that is how the swift revenge knows where the Crimson storm is heading...

Last edited:
Holã!! I was thinking around 1yr and some change. I think that would be adequate enough time for him relearn a lot of things.

Hi party people! I have Alvin traveling with the crew for almost half a year, so probably 4-5 months making him the newest? unless someone else still hasn't established their own time frame and wants to take that slot

Over the course of Lalos time on the ship you might hear him sing

For a burden that we share
Is much easier to bear
We will not fall to despair this darkest day
Whatever comes our way
Whatever paths we follow
We can share the pain
The laughter and the sorrow
And should we prove ourselves
Lose ourselves
Nothing's gonna send us astray
Whatever comes our way

For those who joined after Lalo they may be impressed by his voice, the lyrics...
For those who joined before Lalo they know Rahull wrote the song and has a better voice.

Lol i have a voice claim in mind for Theia. Will send it when i need to lol she ain't singing atm

I can't think of a voice for Lalo... his singing voice would be decent, while his "lying" voice would sound demented and erratic. Like someone pretending to have tourettes.

His rhymes to actually convey a message would sound forced and only loud enough to hear. Embarrassed, inconvenienced and annoyed he has to slam poetry to talk.

Has the crew visited Tapyoka and Horzo in the past, or is it their first time?

Also, do we know where to meet the vampire clan?

Has the crew visited Tapyoka and Horzo in the past, or is it their first time?

Also, do we know where to meet the vampire clan?
In 15 years, Horzo surely. It's more or less a trade hub in Welta seas.
The vampire clan is a mystery however, the crew met with a "friendly" vampire in the city of Gurgot. The vampire mentioned he travelled far from his ancient family hidden in the jungles of Tapyoka, the oldest of them alive when the crimson storm came to be... he was killed by a vampire hunter who has also survived the blood seas.

The info relevant to the crew if they paid attention would be...
1) Oaken is a wood that is effective against vampires, wooden stakes or even blunt weapons.
2) there is a whole damn clan of vampires hidden in the jungle.
3) the elder vampire if still alive, was there on the coast of Tapyoka before the town of Horzo and she saw the origin of the whale. Something that's lost to history as mankind has just always assumed the blood seas was about.

Last edited:
It's safe to assume the crew has a decent amount of gold/goods to trade from pirating at sea and doing the video game protagonist thing of looting any place they adventure in.

I'll probably wait for Vox Angelis Vox Angelis and Bluffly Bluffly to make a first post before i act as Lalo again. Aside from that...

If you want me to act as a shopkeep or npc to get information from tag me in your post with a related line or two and when post order allows I'll respond accordingly.

(I may break post order if a scene is time relevant)

Realised I've mentioned some of it but never explained it decently aha

The world is called Terrat same way we call our planet earth,
Terrat is similar to earth but much larger, still mostly water and more landmasses are about. Terrat has many countries and everything you can imagine but most of the known world is divided between two warring kingdoms.

The Welta empire and the Draghart kingdoms
So when I say "Welta seas" I mean Welta territory.
To put simple welta is a vast alliance opposed to the Dragharta family who have basically ruled by conquering thanks to the family ability of turning into a dragon.

The main difference between the two is Draghart territories are awash with the dragon kings children which are usually smug assholes in charge of a city or country solely because they can turn into a dragon.

Last edited:
Notsomuch after food but just blurring letters of words or smooshing two together. Ohnee Conurbation, Dunwel castle, Gitguud village.

It's where all the cliche OP protagonists and anti-heros come from

Users who are viewing this thread

Back