• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta - Looking for a Ben Drowned, ( Highly Literate / Multi Para )

R0s3

Hello everyone, I have not posted in awhile. However, I have my writing muse back. I am actually looking for someone to write as Ben Drowned for me. I am looking for someone with good grammar, and someone who can easily reply with at least four or so paragraphs per reply as I want this to be a rather long, on going story that has depth.

05243f9429d76a25b194d57b9d2d6ede.jpg

About Ben Drowned, for those who may not know but want to research it - BEN Drowned

Plot I have in mind, if anyone is interested :

Ben Drowned ( You ), will be a form of twisted God within Hyrule. Due to the fact he's an entity because of a gruesome watery grave, Ben is extremely sadistic and does not seem to want anything other than to make anyone who crosses him suffer. However, he especially has it out for the savior, Link. Of course, I plan on playing Link within this story, as Ben and Him will have an extreme rivalry among one another. Sort of, a game of cat and mouse, though I was considering Ben won't out right kill Link since they are sworn enemies, and Ben likes to have his fun with Link. I am thinking the story will get very emotional and serious as the plot continues, such as Ben and Link growing a much deeper and complicated bond between the two as time goes on.

**If anyone is interested in this, be sure to message me.**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back