• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Creepypasta Hunters

"Oh come one, we've known each other for ten whole minutes, man! Haven't i earned your unbreakable trust in me?" he said realizing he didn't know the guy's name "What're you called, by the way?" he asked as he fiddled with the gun, trying to figure out how it worked

MattieLee MattieLee

View attachment 322932
Clockwork

She listened to Jackal and only glanced at Jack a second to acknowledge his presence.

"So your another one of his proxies?, also Jack you may want to pay more attention.."

FluffyBuns FluffyBuns @DemonGirl27

Jack listens to the group talk, keeping his hands to his pockets. "Hm...Suppose I'm lucky to not be a proxy" He mutters to himself. "And I'm paying attention" He grumbles, moving to fuss over his own mask.

tumblr_mkedqiGeLX1rjy1ueo1_500 (1).jpg
Oliver

He wondered for a second if this kid was serious or not but figured he was being sarcastic.

"My name's Oliver, and you seriously shouldn't be toying with that thing, it's dangerous I don't want you to hurt yourself"

He looked around and found a medium sized rifle with a scope, it was still probably a bit big for the kid but he figured if he gave him anything smaller he would just complain and this was at least better than what he was using now. Oliver made sure it wasn't loaded and the safety was on before going to hand it to Jay.

"Here, this should be safer"
JayBlue JayBlue

244e3e8e2f8a6c94d9e4fe7004a58bad.jpg
Clockwork

She waited for a response and noticed Jack messing with his mask.

"Are you sure your paying attention?, what were we talking about just now?"
FluffyBuns FluffyBuns

It's fine clock and do as you will I won't stop up after all I don't control anyone but my spiders after all" she said petting Kira

Clockwork

She smiled a bit maliciously.

"It's decided then!, that's what I'm going to do, who knows maybe I can make some new friends~"

Of course when she said friends she didn't mean the normal kind. She wondered what it would be like for her interacting with the normies again.

Well now Spider wouldn't have to retrieve intel all on her own at least and the other girl that she had just met was going to alert Slender of the hunters plans so this should work out just fine.

Plutia down at her clothes. "But, I don't know where to hide it...My pajama's doesn't have, any pockets to put it in..." The lazy girl sighed, It would be bad if she couldn't carry her gun without exposing it.
Magadude Magadude

Nathan finally looks at what the girl is wearing. He shrugs and says "Then maybe you could wear something that does have pockets. Like a jacket or something. Or maybe actual clothes." He continues to look at her kind of confused. "Why are you wearing pajamas?" he asked very curiously. Plutia Plutia

"Cause it's reeeally comfortable, and changing clothes is such...A hassle..." Plutia tilted her head to the left. "I mean, why wouldn't anyone wear something like this outside?" She asked, as if it was a rhetorical question.
Magadude Magadude

"Uh..you were talking about those weird hunter guys, right?" He guesses, giving a heavy shrug afterwards.

Remi scoffed and switched gun with oliver "hurt myself? impossible" he said arrogantly as he dropped the larger gun on his foot. He instinctively pulled his leg upwards and started cradling it "owowowowowow" he then tripped over the counter and hit the ground on the other side with a loud THUMP. "Ok... maybe rare... but not impossible" he said, dazed on the ground

MattieLee MattieLee

Nathan was about to ask Plutia another question, but then hears a thump coming from the front of the shop. Okay Nathan, there are two possibilities. One, that kid I saw dropped a really heavy gun. Or two, there is a Creepypasta already in the shop. Either way, I guess I'll go check it out. Nathan looks at Plutia. "I'll go check out what that thump was. You can stay here and practice, or go home. I don't really care which." He says pausing for a moment. "To be honest, I would practice more with a gun to make sure you get use to actually firing it, but that's just my advice." He says going to the front of the shop, shotgun close to him. Plutia Plutia

As he enters the front, he sees the first outcome. Nathan let's out a sigh and picks up double-barrel shotgun off the floor and puts it back on the shelf. "Do you always just go into creepy buildings and just decide to touch firearms that are in that said building. That could get you killed." he says somewhat serious and somewhat jokingly. "You're lucky the safety is on, otherwise you could have gotten someone hurt. Well, other than yourself that is." After properly setting the gun back on the shelf, he looks at the boy. "So, why are you here?" JayBlue JayBlue MattieLee MattieLee

Last edited:
After a solid minute Remi sat himself up to a sitting position when he heard footsteps and turned his head to see the man from before. "Depends on who's in the shop" he says winking over exaggeratedly to the nearest female, which happened to be nobody in the room so he ended up just winking at thin air.

"It's whatever, Oliver twist over there said they were empty" Remi had never touched a gun before so he wouldn't have known whether or not it was. Remi had gotten up and leaned over the counter casually when the guy asked him what he was here for and it had slightly caught him off guard, he should have expected it but.. how do you explain you were interested in joining a group of nobody's to hunt down things that probably didn't exist? "Thats a good question there... why is everyone else here?" he said glancing at oliver for a second and then at the door that led to the gun range

Magadude Magadude MattieLee MattieLee Plutia Plutia

"What if I were to say that this is a gun club?" he says bluntly. He probably already knows about the hunters. I just want to hear him say that he wants to join. This is his last chance to leave. JayBlue JayBlue

She nodded at this and sighed "well if that's all I'm heading back to the nest after all...my spiders need there next meal" she said with a wide grin on her mouth

Whatever that thump was, it seemed to gain his attention fast. Maybe she should worry, but she's sure Nathan has got it under control. Plutia placed her gaze back at the target. She wasn't used to her gun, in fact, she wasn't used to holding a fire arm at all. This could give the Creepy Pasta an advantage, one that she isn't willing to give. "I guess, I'll just practice some more..." She pointed her gun, aimed at the target. "Take this!" And shot at it several times. The bullets pierced through, and made more holes at the stomach area.

(Sorry I was inactive awhile guys, it's been busy)

tumblr_mkedqiGeLX1rjy1ueo1_500.jpg
Oliver

He looked back at Jay trying to think of a way to actually answer that.

"Well you realize I'm not a mind reader right?, my assumption would be that a lot of them either had a bad experience with one of the pastas or something like that and that's why they want to hunt them down. I don't really have that motivating factor though, I have a simple curiosity mixed with a feeling of obligation to help these people find a sense of justice"

That wasn't exactly the entire story of why he was here but he figured that saying it in such a way would be the easiest to understand and it was true.​
JayBlue JayBlue

Clockwork

She simply nodded and then made her way to her cabin where she quickly found her glass eye and cosmetics, she didn't find herself in the public eye too often but sometimes she did find it necessary if there was a certain person whose time was up and she wouldn't be able to reach them otherwise. She disinfected the eye and cleaned it before replacing her iconic clock with the glass eye. She also concealed the scarring from the stitches well enough you shouldn't notice unless you were looking ridiculously closely anyways.

She was well aware of the risks involved in doing this but at the same time she felt a need to meet these people calling themselves pasta hunters. She started making her way into town looking for any suspicious looking areas and found herself at the gun shop with the boarded windows but thought she heard people inside and guessed this must be the place, after carelessly walking inside without a thought she noticed the mirrors as well which pretty much spoke for themselves.

Unsure of whether the two inside were having a serious conversation or not she simply took some observations of the arsenal these assumed hunters had at their disposal.

---Edited---
JayBlue JayBlue raven flame raven flame

anime_girl_brown_hair_green_eyes_by_dog2467-d7b4cnk.jpg
(This was as close as I could find on the web since I'm too lazy to actually draw)

Last edited:
"So we got a group trying to hunt us down..my main question is why? How do folks even know bout us?" EJ mutters, pacing about.

Before the boy could respond, another person walked in. This person was a younger girl with green eyes. Already knowing what the boy was doing here, Nathan decided to put his attention on the new girl. "Hello. Is there something I can help you with?" MattieLee MattieLee

IMG_1645.JPG
Clockwork

She heard the guy and turned around to look at him when she was spoken to. She decided being direct would be best in this scenario.

"I heard from a friend of mine you guys were making an effort to combat the cp's?, is that true?"

She may have been responding to Nathan but she had directed the question to everyone in the room.

IMG_1646.JPG
Oliver

He looked towards the girl who seemed to come out of nowhere but decided not to say anything before Nathan did about what this place was for, he didn't want to be rude and ignore his conversation with Jay either.
JayBlue JayBlue Magadude Magadude Plutia Plutia

Spider sighed as she entered the old barn she was using as her home and yawned tiredly as she climbed up to the loft and lay down soon falling asleep her ragged old clothes hiding her spider legs well

After counting each shot she fired, she knows there's eight inside every magazine. After the eighth shot, she would hear a click from the pistol. "And, now i'm out of ammo..." Plutia decided to pull the trigger again, just to make doubly sure. The click from the gun confirmed that it is empty, "I haven't asked, where all the bullets are...I should probably, do that..." Plutia walked out of the gun range, to see three strangers inside.

"More friends? Hehehehe...I hope I don't get, too many..." She decided to greet the girl first, Plutia walked closer to the new girl, with an empty pistol held in her right hand. "Hey there, nice to meet you..." She greeted with a smile.
MattieLee MattieLee Magadude Magadude JayBlue JayBlue

Nathan thinks about what she just said for a moment. How would her friend know that? The person would of have to join to know that. I'm pretty sure everyone is still her- No... No, wait... No, that one girl did leave. Um... Tammy I think was her name. Okay, so this is probably Tammy's friend. I don't why you would bring your friends in this, but she already knows about Creepypastas so I'm not going to even try to fool her. Before he could say anything, Plutia appears and introduces herself. Nathan sighs a bit and says " This is in fact the Creepypasta Hunters current HQ. So I'm join to repeat my question from before. What can I help you with?" MattieLee MattieLee

IMG_1645.JPG
Clockwork

She had to admit she was a bit surprised to see someone who appeared as young as Plutia at a place like this. And even with a gun like that?, she guessed they must really be serious about this...

She waved back at the girl putting on a faint smile.

"Well to put it simply I was curious, it isn't everyday a group joins up like this in order to take the cp's down. I wanted to see the place myself and I must say it's more impressive than I suspected. I just wanted my suspicions confirmed but now I'm thinking I'll be here again, this interests me and I want to see how this plays out, would it be alright if I came here every now and then?"

She would honestly come either way but she still remembered her human manners to ask first.
Magadude Magadude Plutia Plutia

"It's all confusing, but aight. I assume we gotta kill em or something?" He says aloud, giving a slight shrug.

(Sorry, been moving. i should be able to be more active now)
For the past few minutes Remi had been sitting on the counter listening to everything. He'd ignored oliver, waving a hand at him nonchalantly saying "too many words" in a hushed tone, as if he were trying to watch a movie. "So... who's she?" Remi asked in a hushed tone to oliver again when he'd noticed the smaller girl

MattieLee MattieLee Plutia Plutia Magadude Magadude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back